Katameya Heights - New Cairo

Hi friends..

I am new to Cairo and have just moved to live in Katameya heights, New Cairo

Are there any expats living in Katameya heights or near by who would like to network post work..?

I can invite you to the clubhouse for after office hours drinks as I am a memeber there..

Do let me know if this is a quick way to get to know likeminded friends/ expats in New Cairo

Cheers Ash

connectwithash wrote:

Hi friends..

I am new to Cairo and have just moved to live in Katameya heights, New Cairo

Are there any expats living in Katameya heights or near by who would like to network post work..?

I can invite you to the clubhouse for after office hours drinks as I am a memeber there..

Do let me know if this is a quick way to get to know likeminded friends/ expats in New Cairo

Cheers Ash

Welcome to Cairo Ash , i used to live at new Cairo near to GUC, it s a very beautiful place , but we moved , i wish u find many friends over there , have a wonderful time and welcome again :)

Rehab is not very far from Kattameya heights as well.

@ Sema...thanks for the welcome Sema...I would look forward to meeting new friends...Where have you moved to now ?

@ Egyptian...Thanks for yoru advice...yes friends welcome from Rehab and nearby areas also..just gimme a shout

well Ash i moved to Mokattam area , it's close to everything :) not so far as new cairo city.

Hi, Ash,
I am planning to move to Cairo in September and considering options for the flat. Could you please tell a bit more about Katameya? How is the traffic to Cairo, in particular, is it easy to reach Nasr city (traffic jams, etc.)
Thanks
Alexandra

welcome to Cairo. I have a group that gets together every few weeks or so. you're more than welcome to join us at anytime. I'm in Rehab but we usually venture out in different parts of the city.

@ AlexandraG    hey.  sorry.. I saw ur post just now..do you still need any more information about New Cairo..Do let me know..send me a message please

Please let me know about the regular meet up details..if you are meeting in March, I woudl like to join too

Cheers Ash

Hi
Are you still around in Katameya Heights? That's where I'm at.
I'd be glad to meet with you.

Ram

Hi Ram!
I'm might moving to Katameya Heights in 3,5 month. How is life there? Is it easy to make friends? Do you like the place/area? Thxs