Information about trip to belitung in august ? is there someone know?

hi all
i wanna go to belitungbut i neve been there is there somebody who know bout it please inform me thanks

The runway is very short so the landing will be bumpy.
What else would you like to know?

hi u can search information at google how to belitung, why u want to belitung?

Yes thats true.

Check Garuda or Sriwijaya air for flight times. Hotels are limited and mainly upmarket resorts. The main town has BCA atm and a KFC and not much else. The island itself is beautiful as are the beaches.

http://mylifejakarta.blogspot.com/2010/ … nesia.html

is my blog on it.

There is not much to do once the sun goes down.

lukereg wrote:

Yes thats true.

Check Garuda or Sriwijaya air for flight times. Hotels are limited and mainly upmarket resorts. The main town has BCA atm and a KFC and not much else. The island itself is beautiful as are the beaches.

http://mylifejakarta.blogspot.com/2010/ … nesia.html

is my blog on it.

There is not much to do once the sun goes down.

Batavia fly there from Jakarta as well.
Loads of smaller, cheaper hotels available as well.

Tanjung kalayang beach has a nice little beach hut style hotel with a very nice restaurant. Some have AC, others fan.

081 929 798420

You'll need your own transport or hire a motorbike.

KFC deliver within town only.
0719 22321

Not a lot happens after sunset except street food.
The hotel has entertainment from time to time but don't bank on it.
Muslims (or anyone else) - if you're offended/upset by people drinking beer - don't go. Tourists and local will be drinking in their restaurant.

thanks to all for give me some information that i need. i really pruciated it. thank you very much to luke, mas fred, and jakarta apartement.
@jakarta appartement i wanna go there cause i saw in movie the beach so very great scenery. i curious to go  there.
but i think there is no flight from bandung directly to belitung.
wish they have hehe
i new here so lol forgive me if late reply.
nice to see you all.

have great day to all. keep smile... thank you.

Hi Natalia,

Contact Afandi at belitungvacations.com. His phone number is on the site. He will be able to answer all your questions about visiting Belitung.

Enjoy your visit