Family Visit Visa and New Born Baby

Dear Expat,
I want to share with you a problem that one of my friends is facing, he is from Pakistan, he bought his wife to Saudi Arabia on family visit visa then her wife gave birth, and His wife already spent her 8.5 months of visit visa. She needs to travel back after 15 days because of family visit visa they extend maximum 9 months. They don't have passport of new born nor they have birth certificate, Could you please guide what are the formalities to be done to travel back, Jazak' Allah Khair

need to take birth certificate (translated into English) and parents passport to the Pakistan Embassy

SaudiUK wrote:

need to take birth certificate (translated into English) and parents passport to the Pakistan Embassy

:one. The embassy may add the child to the mother's passport for the time being. Though I'm not sure if they do it anymore.

Ok I am posting answer of my own question, may be this can help someone same in our position. After alot of mixed information, we finally approach embassy they said on machine readable passport they can not endorse baby. I told them situation and then a manager said if mother is on visit visa then we can endorse baby on mother passport and that was our case.

Document needed

2 snaps of newborn
Fill the form C from embassy
Baby birth certificate from hospital (copy)
Mother passport (original)
Mother passport front and visa page (copies)
Father passport (copy)
NIC of mother and father (copies)
Father Iqama (copy)
Form C should be signed by mother but if father do it is still valid

Go before 12'O clock on window no 6 otherwise next day, and they will do this in same day.

Please pray for me :) this what i need

Thank you...

One of our friend ask, is there jawazat involve in this matter?
Ans is no.
In any case of traveling back to PAK, CONTACT PAKISTAN EMBASSY ASAP this is the standard procedure

Hi, I am braught up here in saudi Arabia, am married and my husband was also in saudi..now he is moving off to qatar , and since am still in my fathers visa , is it possible to do my delivery here? Or do I go off my fathers iqama and come on a visit visa and do the delivery...pls help

salam,,i m having same problem,,,i got visit visa gave birth of my child,,now my visa is sport expiring,,i got passport for my daughtr from jeddah,,now do i have to go to jawazat???or
i can get khorooj from airport for daughtr,,plz help i m really worried

my profession on iqama is "aamil versha" can i apply for visit visa of my family.
second my visa is new i came here on july2011. i have not completed two years under my first kafeel. still around 8 months left should i get naqal kafala or i have to complete full two years then only i can start the process of transfer.

thanks

You really dont need passport for newborn only If you are on visit visa get your baby endorse on mother passport from nearest embassy within one day and then travel asap with your newborn before expiry date

Biggest problem in this case is health insurance if you come up with visit visa.

Even in current situation check with your health insurance company that you are cover under current situation because u belong to your father iqama.

In case you can deliver your baby here if you have passport copy of your husband :)

my profession on iqama is "aamil versha" can i apply for visit visa of my family.
second my visa is new i came here on july2011. i have not completed two years under my first kafeel. still around 8 months left should i get naqal kafala or i have to complete full two years then only i can start the process of transfer.

thanks

@rafaymohd,
1- You have to complete 2 yrs with your sponsor.
2- No, your profession is not eligible for a family visa.

TLL i have a PM for you sent some time ago, could you please look into that.

can i apply for visit family visa on proffession of workshop labour "aamil warsha"

pls advise.

@TheLegendLeads

The rule for 2 years is only for first transfer or is it also for subsequent transfers.
I heard from my HR that rule is for first transfer. Then second and third transfer will cost you higher than previous one in term of fee.

Category: Legal
Region: Riyadh
Description: Services for Visit visas toSaudi arabia(Riyadh) and also Other cities offered at very reasonable pricesinshallah.
Service for Family visas also.
Also services for all Jawazat work.
Guaranteed work at reasonable prices.
fair and square deal.
Please drop in a message along with name and service required.

@rafaymohd

Yes you can apply for visit visa for your wife and kids, just fil application on mofa web then signed it by your sponser goto chamber of commerce and wait for result...

good luck

Ahye wrote:

@TheLegendLeads

The rule for 2 years is only for first transfer or is it also for subsequent transfers.
I heard from my HR that rule is for first transfer. Then second and third transfer will cost you higher than previous one in term of fee.

2 yrs rule stands for ALL transfers; not only for the first. What they've been trying to do, in fact, is to force employees stick with their sponsors/companies for the betterment and growth of business.

Since ages, the transfer government charges are as below.
First transfer: 2,000 SAR
Second transfer: 4,000 SAR
Third and all subsequent transfers: 6,000 SAR

@rafaymohd,

Comments on number 2 below: That's for PERMANENT family visa.

For visit visas, everyone can apply for a family VISIT visa irrespective of iqama profession.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

@rafaymohd,
1- You have to complete 2 yrs with your sponsor.
2- No, your profession is not eligible for a family visa.

Ahye wrote:

Ok I am posting answer of my own question, may be this can help someone same in our position. After alot of mixed information, we finally approach embassy they said on machine readable passport they can not endorse baby. I told them situation and then a manager said if mother is on visit visa then we can endorse baby on mother passport and that was our case.

Document needed

2 snaps of newborn
Fill the form C from embassy
Baby birth certificate from hospital (copy)
Mother passport (original)
Mother passport front and visa page (copies)
Father passport (copy)
NIC of mother and father (copies)
Father Iqama (copy)
Form C should be signed by mother but if father do it is still valid

Go before 12'O clock on window no 6 otherwise next day, and they will do this in same day.

Please pray for me :) this what i need

Thank you...

Dear Brother i have same condition as you wrote..i was very confused with this situation now i feel batter i want to know i more question can i get any insurance policy for my wife ??

Regards
Danish Rana

Dear,

You have to settle health insurance policy before actual pregnancy took place. After pregnancy is problem, most of the companies will not favor you. I think bupa will give you costly policy but they will make sure through medical tests that your wife and baby are in perfect health you have to go to their regional head office for more information.
But if pregnancy is less than 7 months it is wise and in favor of your wife to send her back home.

Above discussion is valid only if she is on visit visa.

thanks for your quick response brother my wife right now in 7 month but Alhamdulillah she is fine.. do you have idea how much have to pay to BUPA ? to get the insurance.. you know any other companies.. how much did you pay in your case ?? what are the risk factors ?? kindly send your number if possible ??

thank you very much for the precious help..

Regards
Danish Rana

You can email then will send u number [email protected]

In my case I did not pursue for health insurance as it may cost us 4k to 7k depending on bupa doctor recommendations and for test you have to pay. Nearly all all companies bind there clients that customer can avail pregnancy benefits after minimum 6 months or so unless you have company provided policy. If case is normal and you are sure then it cost you from around 3k or less but if newborn get into any trouble the cost of nursery for 1 day is 2k so still I am in favour to send her back till you have strong reason not to do so.

salam
yesterday i went to bupa office they said that now we don't have any policy for visitors..thanks brother for your time and support.
Jazak Allah kher...

Degards
Danish Rana

best solution is take birth certificate of child and translate it go to embassy and take the passport ... i am also doing this work send me pvt msg if anyone is interested.

Assalam
My wife and my daughter came under visit visa still visa is valid till November, we intend to give berth here in KSA, and delivery expect end of Aug. what should i have to do for further.

Did not get clarify what you want

Not yet

Aslamualykum
i am in the same situation. Can you please help me out. have u done this already? I want to talk to you on phone. you can call me on 0544 525913

Thanks
Mufassar Jahangir

Dear Alye;

My Family is here in Riyadh on Visit Visa, my Wife pregnant (6months).Please advise me ,
what should i Do for health insurance of Pregnancy Checkup in Hospitals & is there any procedure for registering the Patient before Delivery.
What's is cost for normal delivery.
Is health Insurance is possible for Visit Visa Family.

Waiting for your valuable Comments

rAKS1 wrote:

Is health Insurance is possible for Visit Visa Family.

No insurance company provides health insurance to a visiting family. It's because insurance policies are issued against  locally issued IDs (Iqamas mainly); and not on the passports issued by other countries.

The cost of delivery in absence of an insuarnce plan may range from 2,000 SAR to 10,000 SAR depending on the medical case complication and the doctor/hospital chosen.

who ever wants to give birth to baby on visit visa drop me a message.. my baby has born here in riyadh n my wife is on visit visa.. baby is now of 5 months ALHAMDULILLAH.. now i hv got the family status.. sending my family back to Pakistan.. i have now my baby's computerized passport.. will go for her visa in a day or two.. dont know the correct procedure.. if any1 knows kindly do tell me.. or i will post here when it will be done..

pray for me n all the Ummah

Aslam o Alaikum
ager kisi family ka visit visa pay new baby hua hai aur wo uss ko wapis pakistan baijne ke pereshani se upset hai k kese baije. Tu uss ko sirf ik saudia ka birth certifcate chahye or pakistani embassy se ik passport. baqi aur kuch b nahi chahye. 06.12.2013 ke updates hein ye ok aur kis ko koe iss topic pay pochna ho tu inbox mein msg ker day ok jazak'Allah khair

Hi cool_wish,

Please post only English only on the Anglophone section of the Riyadh forum, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

i have applied for visit visa for three month but get only for one month for my mother .tell me can i apply again by ignoring the old visa because i dnt want to use for one month its very small duration.

brother can you give me your contact number ...i want to talk to you regarding adding baby on visit visa

cannot send you private message please give your  mobile number

@ zealie > This topic is very very old (2012) and the question of the member is now outdated.

I would like to thank you for your good move, however it is best that you participate on active and new threads instead of old ones.   ;)
Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed