Hi dear all

i haved get a job at nairobia. i got 1600 us doller per month but they re not given the family accomadation.
so may i know what is the hose rent for me and my wife near the nairobia. what is the current rate currency compre to us dollar

Hi sacin,
Welcome to Expat.com,
i hope other than this you would be getting saving component in India. And would like to suggest you that its not good to post with your salary details in open forum.
Well regarding accommodation, 2 BHK for family, you may get it for 800 to 900 USD (Furnished) that too with lot of effort.
And for single you may get it for 500 - 600 USD (Furnished)
Currently 1 USD, conversion you will get in bank is 83 KSH, and its depends on bank to bank or the rates available for that day.
Ask you employer about the conveyance, as taxi's are prety expensive, so they should provide you the car or cash to buy one used car, which starts with 4000 USD onwards.
Inbox me if you want any other details.. Cheerzz

Regards
Rohit

go through the housing sections of this website to get an idea of the kind of prices properties are going for.  Where in particular will you be working in Nairobi?  Check dealfish too for properties in and around Nairobi.

hi sachin,,
Nariobi quite expensive.negotiate with ur company for salary. For gud living u need to have nt less than 4000 usd