Moving from Ireland to France

Hello,
We are currently living in Cork - Ireland but moving to the south of France (Toulouse) at the end of July. Does anyone know about reasonably priced removal companies please ? Thanks  for your help.

Hi roncork!

Maybe you could check our partner here: https://www.expat.com/en/movers/europe/ … oussillon/
Hoping it will help!

Regards
Armand

Ron,
Just came across your message.I was wondering if you have moved yet.The reason being,that i am living in France,near Toulouse,i would like to transport some of my stuff{not a lot}.Some carpentry equipment,from hoe to here and was wondering if you have space that i can use for a payment.
Regards
Bernard

Hi,

We are also moving from Ireland (Co. Clare) to France (Calvisson near NImes) I noticed it was a couple of years ago that you moved and I wondered which company you used and what was your experience.  Many thanks.

Hello porterj :)

You may ask from our moving partner free quotes here : Moving to Languedoc Roussillon

Regards
Kenjee

We used Careline to move from Co. Clare to Languedoc, it was expensive, but we had a very large house to move.!

Hello Porterj,

Thank you for your feedback. Since this thread has been inactive for a long time, could you please recommend your contact in the Moving companies in Languedoc Roussillon section of the business directory ? This will surely benefit members looking for a reliable moving company and who might not have read this thread.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna