EXPAT BLOG CINEMA CLUB

hi there. been here 2 months now and still lacking a social circle. chanced upon this page today..

me n wife are in AD city Center area...

Shall look forward to further info

Hello,

I have just moved to Abu Dhabi and would love to meet fellow Expats. I am in need of a good movie as well.

message me if you are meeting up again.

Ryan

hi all

are you still doing the movie gatherings in Abu Dhabi ?

how do you choose which movie to go to btw ?

cheers

Good 1

Hi everybody

nice idea

Nice idea , we should have some meeting with members its kind of nice to meet new people ;)

thats with most of people living here

how about checking out Novo cinemas in WTC, it just opened recently

Hello PEOPLE

Sounds fun!

Hey itkgjfm, My name is Nabeel. Working in Al Ain. Have you met anyone yet? I have been planning for quite a time to make a short film. Had been thinking of meeting someone with same interest of making one. If still interested, let me know. I work in Al Ain, but come to Abu Dhabi every weekends.

itkgjfm wrote:

I know its outdated, however, is there anyone who is interested into making a new short film?
I'm in Abu Dhabi and I'm a film maker. I would like to meet film makers!

Have you met anyone yet? I have been planning for quite a time to make a short film. Had been thinking of meeting someone with same interest of making one. If still interested, let me know. I work in Al Ain, but come to Abu Dhabi every weekends.

soo many people interested to revive this. Guys you have to make a move yourself and arrange a meeting.

No more movies? :D

Expat.com CINEMA CLUB  :up::)

:)

Hello everyone,

Are there any new plans for a cinema meet-up?

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

is this group still active?

Thanks

I agree. :)

Hi everybody,

It seems that the initiator is no more active on Expat.com as he didn't showed up since a year already. :(

What about organising again a new Expat.com Cinema Club? :D
Who would like to be the new organiser? Do you have some suggestions?

Thanks

Priscilla

Its a good idea am in.

I have a proposition, I edited a form in google docs, I would like you to give me your opinion about it:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1a1DkPbtM-eoejwXEgjqI_gN_c7aGvPmcoOej4CAHNRk/viewform?usp=send_form