Photography courses in Riyadh

Hi all,

I am very interested to join in a camera club here in Riyadh. and also interested about the training program in Olaya? does anybody here can give some informations about these two?

Anyways. all my photography output are based in practical ideas,experience and mainly in software enhancement. but still, it feels like formal training is still needed to properly organize and enhance what I have in photography.

ris_yaj05 wrote:

Hi all,

I am very interested to join in a camera club here in Riyadh. and also interested about the training program in Olaya? does anybody here can give some informations about these two?

Anyways. all my photography output are based in practical ideas,experience and mainly in software enhancement. but still, it feels like formal training is still needed to properly organize and enhance what I have in photography.

check your inbox

can you send me the details, interested also.

Hello everyone!

I am a photography and cinematography teacher from Barcelona, Spain. I just arrived to Jeddah one month ago. I will start a photography course in two weeks with SAE Institute Jeddah. If everyone is interested please email :

[email protected]

He will send you the information about the course! This is a 32 hours course.

Hope to see you there! ;)

hello everyone,

Is there anyone from Riyadh  planning to set up a photography class especially for landscape and macro photography. I am very much eager to learn and interested to join also if there is any similar existing club, please count me in.

what happen Curl8r?
any updates? :)

we are (riyadh photography club) doing a beginner photo class on kingdom compound at the Cafe on the 20th.  more to come

@Freshlikesushi
hello, can you please pm me the exact location, how much it will cost for the whole duration of the workshop, and schedule please. thanks..

Freshlikesushi wrote:

we are (riyadh photography club) doing a beginner photo class on kingdom compound at the Cafe on the 20th.  more to come

hello, can you please pm me the exact location, how much it will cost for the whole duration of the workshop, and schedule please. thanks..

Search us on facebook for more info

Riyadh photography club

Sir dondon im interested

Hey, let's get in touch. I am interested in it

Hey freshlikesushi,
I've sent a request to join the group on FB. In interested to learn & enhance my skills in photography.