Work visa processing how long ?

Hi! to everyone in this forum.
I am newbie here.I have a job offer in a staff level position from a construction firm.Can anybody give me an idea on how long will be the processing of the said visa?.My prospective employer told me it will be released in 15 days.Is it possible?

Thanks in advance for those who will reply.

it is possible yes.

try to get them to finish your visa for you before July 21st, as that will be the first day of Ramadan, and during Ramadan all working hours are reduced.

good luck :)

Mr. Legacy,thanks for the info!I've been reading a lot of thread here for the past 3 months including your comments.I know you're helping a lot of people on this forum.
Keep it up Sir! Regards!

I wish you'd called yourself Namor (or the Submariner) tho ;) I'm more of a Marvel Fan than DC!

my pleasure Aquaman ^^,

Hello , I just hired on a company  I applied a job to,  I would like to ask if how long will it take to process a working visa,? since they contacted me 2 days ago.,  thanks and hoping for a quick respoce.

ill be working in a coffee shop ,. im also waiting for my visa.
but im not really sure when it will be? Usually , how long does it take to process a working visa? thanks for the reply if there is.

are u in kwt or home town.

can i have ur mobile number?here is mine...09984040666/09158112006 tanong ku lang pano ka nag apply at anong hospital. aku din kasi online nag apply.sabi employer ku 1 month lang pero 6 mos na aku naghihintyay..

they say some visa takes a year but not sure about it!:) just send me a PM thanks

We applied for a family dependent visa on Sunday, but that was also the first day of Ramadan, so now I'm worried how long it will take, I am certain all our papers are in place because we had applied last year with a different sponsor but then my husband left that job so obviously the sponsor didn't wish to sponsor his family (us). I need a tentative idea so we can inform the school for a transfer certificate and I can put in my papers at work. Thanks

Good day to everyone!
I would like to know if visa processing and releasing will be delayed this month of Ramadan? I have waited for my working visa for nearly five months now and im afraid it will get more delayed due to the Ramadan.....any feedbacks are much appreciated......

My situation is the same with you anneSolsikke. I was hired last March by a company based in Kuwait to work in a coffee shop but until now, every time i call the agency to follow up my visa, they will always answer me with "MAGHINTAY NA LANG PO KAYO NG TEXT OR TAWAG FROM US SINCE WALA PA DIN PO KAMING INFO ABOUT SA VISA NIYO".

Nakaka-frustrate na :(

Same here katniss,  I just called the agency yesterday no and still no updates from the employer. But last night I across with this article about lifting the temporary ban in the issuance of work permit last April 2014. How true is this? Anyone from the team?
Here's the link to that article :
http://m.arabianbusiness.com/kuwait-to- … 39340.html

anneSolsikke wrote:

Same here katniss,  I just called the agency yesterday no and still no updates from the employer. But last night I across with this article about lifting the temporary ban in the issuance of work permit last April 2014. How true is this? Anyone from the team?
Here's the link to that article :
http://m.arabianbusiness.com/kuwait-to- … 39340.html

Ngayon ko lang nabasa yang article na yan, pero may friend kc ako na prinocess yung visa niya October last year then January nakaalis na agad siya. Tapos yung dating officemate ko naman nung January siya nag-apply tapos last month lang siya nakaalis. Kaya naguguluhan ako kc parang walang specific time frame yung visa processing nila to think na same company lang din naman yung nag-hire sa kanila.

it took 3 months and 6 months processing. I'm afraid ours would probably take a year....lol... me also have no idea ...

hahahaha..naku hopefully earlier than 1 year naman sana..update kita dito anneSolsikke if may progress na yung sa kin :)

katniss isabella wrote:

hahahaha..naku hopefully earlier than 1 year naman sana..update kita dito anneSolsikke if may progress na yung sa kin :)

Sure sure, me too  :)

guys, gals, Kabayans, can we please keep the language in English?

tyvm :)

anneSolsikke wrote:

Good day to everyone!
I would like to know if visa processing and releasing will be delayed this month of Ramadan? I have waited for my working visa for nearly five months now and im afraid it will get more delayed due to the Ramadan.....any feedbacks are much appreciated......

hi , this is agnes2014 , I was temporarily out due to some of my forum, ive been ban to post business opportunities!bawal pala heheh so I make another account now ill be careful !
anyways, reading some of ur post?.. I can relate much ,..  till now, no visa no agency called up!
nabobored na ako!

katniss isabella wrote:

My situation is the same with you anneSolsikke. I was hired last March by a company based in Kuwait to work in a coffee shop but until now, every time i call the agency to follow up my visa, they will always answer me with "MAGHINTAY NA LANG PO KAYO NG TEXT OR TAWAG FROM US SINCE WALA PA DIN PO KAMING INFO ABOUT SA VISA NIYO".

Nakaka-frustrate na :(

hello #katniss
are you also a direct hire? In wat coffee shop you will be working? we have the se situation...and im feeling worried too about my visa,... I really dont have any idea if it will be released soon or earlier!,.  some batches that has been hired. alreaxy arrived in Kuwait right before Ramadan starts.,. so im also hoping that my visa will be released this month, but according to #annesolsikkie there will be a delayed!so im super worried about it!

Hi pinkheart! I am not sure if we are actually allowed here to name the company or even the agency that we are hired to work with but I was hired last march then the agency told me that after I completed my medical exams and pay the processing fee, my working visa will be immediately processed. But now it's almost September and I'm waiting for almost 6months. I have some friends in Kuwait, their visas were just processed 3months, the latest is actually 6months. I've been calling my agency almost every other day but they just kept on telling me that they still don't have any updates from the employer and if ever they have some updates about the visa, they will just give me a call right away.

katniss isabella wrote:

Hi pinkheart! I am not sure if we are actually allowed here to name the company or even the agency that we are hired to work with but I was hired last march then the agency told me that after I completed my medical exams and pay the processing fee, my working visa will be immediately processed. But now it's almost September and I'm waiting for almost 6months. I have some friends in Kuwait, their visas were just processed 3months, the latest is actually 6months. I've been calling my agency almost every other day but they just kept on telling me that they still don't have any updates from the employer and if ever they have some updates about the visa, they will just give me a call right away.

thats the sad thing,..huh?  you paid for your processing fee? and you already have done your med exams? PM me ..so we can chat in private,.. thanks

Is there any way to find job in Kuwait as Certified Nursing Assistant? I am an American citizen curently i am in Bosnia...

Good day!

Im also experiencing the same kind of delay... I dunno if we have the same agency but i started processing my papers last june.. They asked me to authenticate (red ribbon) my papers. So i did it and pass it late june. And then, here comes RAMADAN.. Until now i don't have any updates yet when will my visa arrived.. Or when will i start having medical exams etc.. Please help, i dunno if i'm still waiting for nothing..

Rj72289 wrote:

Good day!

Im also experiencing the same kind of delay... I dunno if we have the same agency but i started processing my papers last june.. They asked me to authenticate (red ribbon) my papers. So i did it and pass it late june. And then, here comes RAMADAN.. Until now i don't have any updates yet when will my visa arrived.. Or when will i start having medical exams etc.. Please help, i dunno if i'm still waiting for nothing..

Hi there kabayan.....
Be more patient as I have waited for over 6 months for my visa to be released. Don't loose hope. Always keep the faith..... ;):)

anneSolsikke wrote:
Rj72289 wrote:

Good day!

Hi there kabayan.....
Be more patient as I have waited for over 6 months for my visa to be released. Don't loose hope. Always keep the faith..... ;):)

very well said annesolsikke..:)

Yeah that's correct! Let's hope for the best.. Althoughmy co-applicant ask  the agency and told him that it might take 2-6 months to process it and on some cases, it'll take a year. :-( guess i need to look for a job for now.

Im sooooo pissed  :mad: my co-applicant just called and he said our agency called him already and told him that his visa will be release this week.. So i tried to call the agency for an update. And they said "sir wala pa po yung visa nyo pinaprocess pa po.. Batch by batch kasi release ng visa and may limit per company per month" wtf.. I submitted all my requirements earlier than them and i make sure that it is all complete.

Rj72289 wrote:

Im sooooo pissed  :mad: my co-applicant just called and he said our agency called him already and told him that his visa will be release this week.. So i tried to call the agency for an update. And they said "sir wala pa po yung visa nyo pinaprocess pa po.. Batch by batch kasi release ng visa and may limit per company per month" wtf.. I submitted all my requirements earlier than them and i make sure that it is all complete.

Hi
If you don't mind which industry will you be working?

Hi,

Healthcare/Hospital po.. Im a Nurse po..

😡 so pissed again! This time i'm losing hope and patience as well! Got a news from the agency, bakit po ganoon? Sabi po nung kasamahan kong nagapply yung ibang di naman po for immediate/priority hiring na applicant eh mauuna pa po samin na priority/immediate hiring? Nabalewala rin po yung pagpili samin nung employer na finilter pa kami.. kasi parang naglabo labo na kung sino nalang mauna.. Yung iba daw po baka 6 months-1 year pa 😭 ang badtrip naman po nung agency..

Rj72289 wrote:

😡 so pissed again! This time i'm losing hope and patience as well! Got a news from the agency, bakit po ganoon? Sabi po nung kasamahan kong nagapply yung ibang di naman po for immediate/priority hiring na applicant eh mauuna pa po samin na priority/immediate hiring? Nabalewala rin po yung pagpili samin nung employer na finilter pa kami.. kasi parang naglabo labo na kung sino nalang mauna.. Yung iba daw po baka 6 months-1 year pa 😭 ang badtrip naman po nung agency..

Please post in ENGLISH only. Thank you

Been waiting for my visa for 6 weeks now. I've already missed my start date (of my contract) , so I'll be shortpaid for this month.....Apparently, the delay is with the relevant Ministry (Education) for approval of my appointment....

UPDATE on my VISA?
Sad to say, NO update until NOW!^,, ive waited 3 mos now!.. :( is it really hard to get visa? I wonder why?.. Others get there visa in just a month,..:(

Well you're not alone.. Same with me.. My co-applicants had undergone medical examinations already..

Rj72289 wrote:

Well you're not alone.. Same with me.. My co-applicants had undergone medical examinations already..

then wat happen po? this means mas nauna cla kesa sayo?... my pinapaboran ba cla? na nauna ka nman kesa sa kanila sa pag apply?

I completed/passed all my requirements ahead of time, before them. But the ministry releases visa randomly, even if the applicant doesn't have urgent job order. Anyway, my co-applicant texted me yesterday that he had some problems with regards to his medical exam. The clinic found out that he have some blockage on his heart (although we know that gamcs dito sa pinas eh laging minamali ang resulta para magpa ulit ulit ka, money wise)

Hi pinkheart > could you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand? Thank you

Rj72289 wrote:

I completed/passed all my requirements ahead of time, before them. But the ministry releases visa randomly, even if the applicant doesn't have urgent job order. Anyway, my co-applicant texted me yesterday that he had some problems with regards to his medical exam. The clinic found out that he have some blockage on his heart (although we know that gamcs dito sa pinas eh laging minamali ang resulta para magpa ulit ulit ka, money wise)

I agree that gamca ?,,,, same thing happened to my husband his SGPT is higher than normal,.. he repeated the tests several times and waste alot of effort and money!until few weeks left his visa will expire ..  then  after he consult to the private doctor  , the result is normal,.. after that he reported  to his agency the agency also responded so they let gamca gave his med cert ..

pinkheart wrote:
Rj72289 wrote:

then wat happen po? this means mas nauna cla kesa sayo?... my pinapaboran ba cla? na nauna ka nman kesa sa kanila sa pag apply?

Im sorry . Christine. here  is the translation.:
THEN WHAT HAPPEN? THIS MEANS THEY APPLIED FIRST THAN YOU? OR THEY ARE JUST IN FAVOR OF THE ONE WHO APPLIED NEXT TO YOU? EVENTHOUGH YOU APPLIED FIRST THAN THEM!