Filipinos in Melbourne

Hi thankies po. Kaya lang naghahanap pa dn ako room to rent. Kalerkii hahahah

try to check on gum tree....you can find it there.....

Hi Moimariaamore,

Please can you post in English on the Anglophone section of the Melbourne forum, for other members can read and participate on the thread. :)

Thank you,

David.

hello :) Looking for new filipino friends :) Live in the south-east at the moment, but I can travel around as I have a car :) anyone interested?

hi to my fellow pinoys, Merry Christmas!

merry christmas bro.....

Hi there! Happy New Year! We're currently planning for a big meet up in Melbourne CBD, just send a private message if interested. Thanks

Hello all....I'm looking for a friend or someone can I talk to i live in sunbury and I don't have idea where I can meet a Philippine people I'm staying at home at the moment I don't drive so a bit bored I have a son and he is 2 years old :) hope someone will be interested to meet up around sunbury.... :)

Hi apple I am Edmond, I would be glad to show you around I live in sunbury as well. Just give me your digits and I will be in touch, thanks.

Hello po dito po ako sunbury andito kba now?

meet tau at ni abpere kasama si wifey ko sa monday sa federation square marami activities doon dahil moomba festival....just pm to me ur numbers guys....

@ Sweetapple101 and danyan2001us: English please  :dumbom:

Hello is there anyone here live near or in Moe, Victoria?? Looking for friends :)

sorry haasna....yes i will keep it on english temrs next time....thanks for the reminder

Hi my wife is from Davao...we are based in Bundoora that is northside of melbourne....

hello,san k s melbourne? bago plng kc aq dto e .naghhanap aq ng new frend=:)

maricel1526 wrote:

hello,san k s melbourne? bago plng kc aq dto e .naghhanap aq ng new frend=:)

Me and my wife are in Bundoora. Where are you based here.

hello dto aq s blackburn , ur wife is pinay b,?

maricel1526 wrote:

hello dto aq s blackburn , ur wife is pinay b,?

.    Yes she is pinay and from davao city

Hi everyone.

I will be on Melbourne by 3rd week of May and I would love to meet a lot of my kababayan. This would be my first time to visit Melbourne for work and I'm hoping for a warm welcome for all the FIlipinos. You can add me on facebook icalex_bibiano[at]yahoo.com.

See you soon,
Ivan

Kabayan in Melbourne:

Hope you can help me find job there after my contract expire here in East New Britain, PNG

Hi all . Musta po?? Im fely and looking for new friends. At the moment ilive in hobart tasmania. Onti lang mga pinoy dto so i dnt have any friends.  And magmomove na ako sa melbourne in a couple of months . So im looking for friends na in advance :-)
Feel free to inbox :-) x

adamsmole wrote:

Kabayan in Melbourne:

Hope you can help me find job there after my contract expire here in East New Britain, PNG

Why don't you a Google search for filipino communities or clubs in Melbourne then contact them for information.

Hi Stumpy:

Good day.

Am floating the idea yet in preparation to transfer if have an opportunity. In the meantime am in search too. Thanks for the suggestion.

adamsmole wrote:

Hi Stumpy:

Good day.

Am floating the idea yet in preparation to transfer if have an opportunity. In the meantime am in search too. Thanks for the suggestion.

If you are looking to come to Oz to work I suggest you get a visa application underway as it is time consuming.

To have my visa here in PNG, it took almost 5 months. Had to consider really the time consumed in visa processing.

I prefer near in the city. which place better to stay in Mel.

ritchardus wrote:

I prefer near in the city. which place better to stay in Mel.

Depends on your budget.. Richmond area is quite near Mel CBD.. Rent is pricer than if you live in the suburbs and take public transport to the city. I saw an ad on our campus bulletin board --> studio apartment (fully furnished with: $300 per week or $1,304 per month). Location is in the CBD area across Flinders Station. In this case, Richmond is just less than 5 minutes by train.. Cheers!

Thanks for the info. sir moriah!

Hi Danyaan saan po siya sa Davao?im from Davao too i live in Tullamarine near in Airport..

Hi guys sa mga kababayan nating filipino i just want to have a filipino friends here para d naman ako ma bored.send me a message in my mobile 046 882 1949.Thanks..

Hey how areu?

ako nalang maricel hehe pareho pala tayo..

HI Aleyathai
Kumusta kababayan asa ka dapit sa melbourne dai? meet tayo dit text mko sa mobile 046 882 1949

Jeds254 wrote:

Hi Danyaan saan po siya sa Davao?im from Davao too i live in Tullamarine near in Airport..

hi jed..my wife is from digos city....sent you a pm already...how long have you been here?

@ Jeds254 > Please post in english on this english speaking forum please.
I will also advise you not to put your phone number on a public forum for your own security.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Very quiet in here :-( hmmmm musta po mga kababayan!!??

Hi...whats up? hope you're enjoying your day.

Hello everyone.. newbie here.. I might be in Melbourne this June for a 1-2 months of (work) training. Looking forward to meeting fellow Filipinos there.

Anyone willing to set expectations for this first-timer? TIA

Hi there in Australia!
What is the weather like?? UK summer has just started. Its marvellous