Satellite Installation in Bahrain

Hello all,

I am moving to Bahrain soon and I would like to know your experiences about installing a satellite to your flat. I will need to have a satellite installed that is pointing to Eutelsat and/or Turksat when I get to Bahrain. Do you know any reliable companies that provides satellite dish installation services?

I know most of the furnished flats do come with a satellite TV but that is unlikely to point to one of the satellites I mention above - or are they?

I'd appreciate your help in this matter and thank you very much in advance.

Hi brightonguy - Sorry i dont know much on this topic and hope others out there can guide you with some answers or point you in the right direction. :)

J :cool:

ps like your profile pic - do macs come waterproof now :lol:

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

brightonguy wrote:

Hello all,

I am moving to Bahrain soon and I would like to know your experiences about installing a satellite to your flat. I will need to have a satellite installed that is pointing to Eutelsat and/or Turksat when I get to Bahrain. Do you know any reliable companies that provides satellite dish installation services?

I know most of the furnished flats do come with a satellite TV but that is unlikely to point to one of the satellites I mention above - or are they?

I'd appreciate your help in this matter and thank you very much in advance.

Khush-Singh wrote:

Thank you for the numbers. But I'd like to know who they are :) Do they have a website?

Hi Brightonguy,

Regarding those kind of subjects and all house or person services related, Bahrain is definitely the kingdom of the word of mouth ! :D
Every Bahraini knows a guy who knows a guy, who knows a guy...
I think you got the point ^^
I don't think you will find a big company with a website and all but hundreds of small stores or individuals can come a fix that for you.
I used to know a guy (!) but as far as I know he changed his mobile number but he charged me 40BHD (80€) to fix the antenna on the roof of my villa, point it, tune the channels and all (including the dish and it's support).
When you are settled, ask your neighbours or your landlord or your colleagues at work they will sure be able to help.

Cheers

Olivier

:D na    they don't have any website
Olivier is right :|

brightonguy wrote:
Khush-Singh wrote:

Thank you for the numbers. But I'd like to know who they are :) Do they have a website?

Cheers for all your help guys. Although stupid me forgot to save the numbers you wrote on your reply. Anyway it's not that urgent at the moment.

Most of the flats I've seen to rent seems to include a satellite, but I might need to have mine installed when I move to them. I am currently staying at a hotel so all seems to be good so far. I looked at Era Tower recently and the guy there said the building has number of satellite dishes on the roof pointing to different satellites.