Help Please

Hello all mu name is Faizan and i am from Paksitan and wish to purue my masters in kaunas university. i know knothing about kaunas and lithuania.
what is approximate ordinary cost of living, not in the city center.
and i am very confused as i know no one there, this fall i'll be joining the university, but afraid, ofcourse it would be a new place for me.
other thing is that would i be allowed to do a part time job? or is it difficult to get work permit in lithuania?

Review here kaunas Universityand Student Kaunas Forum

thank you so much :)

got an Indian restaurant in vilnius,under the ownership of ex wing commander Raj Chawdry(an old friend of mine and a pillar of the local community )however as an X Mig fighter piolet who has been involved in several wars with your country i would doubt that he would hire you. alternatively I'm informed that there are several vacencies for security staff at one of kaunas many night clubs,although the clientele are often shall I say a little provincial even when it comes to Russians,Poles,latvians etc.

Gediminas wrote:

however as an X Mig fighter piolet who has been involved in several wars with your country i would doubt that he would hire you.

lol.

ok boy just ask him one question and he will hire you.

why Pakistan & India fighting and for what? I am sure he will have no answer just like 1.5billion peoples of IndoPak.

:offtopic:

------------------

Hi Faizan  > hope you will find work very soon.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hi faizan my name is tahir I am from Karachi Pakistan living at Kaunas kindly give me ur no need to ask few questions .or email me no on [email protected]

Hi is there any one guide me how many indian and pakistani student in whole Lithuania becoz I am going to open Asian grocery mini market where u can buy any kind of Asian food, spices,vegetable ,syrup, halal meat,halal chicken .
     I have some businesses in Lithuania since last 12 years and I wanted to expend .pls email any suggestion on [email protected] .
Best regard
God bless
Allah hafiz

Tahir khan 0786 wrote:

Hi is there any one guide me how many indian and pakistani student in whole Lithuania becoz I am going to open Asian grocery mini market where u can buy any kind of Asian food, spices,vegetable ,syrup, halal meat,halal chicken .
     I have some businesses in Lithuania since last 12 years and I wanted to expend .pls email any suggestion on [email protected] .
Best regard
God bless
Allah hafiz

Perhaps contact the relevant Embassies who may have the information.

dont be afraid, lithuania is a nice country the people are tolerate and nice. i was there and im of an ethnic origin and didnt feel out of place at all, nice people!

princess.mariam wrote:

dont be afraid, lithuania is a nice country the people are tolerate and nice. i was there and im of an ethnic origin and didnt feel out of place at all, nice people!

Yes Mariam You ar very  correct its a nice place and people are also good but as we say you go any part of the world you get good people and Bad People also so its the time and luck who you bump in to :)