Baguio city

Does any member here live in Baguio city ?

Hi there. I am from Baguio City, Philippines. Perhaps you want a tour here. contact me at 09282787230.

[Moderated: No free ad please]

Hi am planning on living in Baguio
and I am looking for someone that live there and can tell me many things about life in Baguio
can you do this I am older and looking for friends that are honest and truly want to help
maybe you can tell me more about yourself

Hello. How do you like living in Baguio?  Do you find it too congested and polluted?  The last I was there, about five years ago, the roads seemed narrow and easily congested.  I hear that once winter arrives, you are usually corralled in for the season, as the mountain road is hazardous to drive on. Its misty at certain times I think.  The weather was pleasant but I was not there long enough to get a handle on the place: cost of living, quality of the dwellings, safety.  Though I like Tagaytay, in general, I do not like the high-rises there.  It is too commercial for my taste.

hi I'm planning to move to Baguio city , please any one can tell me , where is the best place to live there ?

Stay a few days in a midprice hotel. Take a taxi and look around the town is the best way.

I have found this true in the Philippines.  You need a ice breaker here.  I am very good at sharpening knifes. So you can dry shave with them.   So I sharpen a few knifes for the maids here and still do. A ice breaker. Next I am talking to them as a friend. They get to know you. They are then friends to you,  Reputation in the area. You can not be all American here. You need to go 1/2 native.  If you get along were you live now you will probably not have problems here.  If not the same problem will follow you to here.  I see many here who just cam not fit in.  But they had the same complaints at home. So ask yourself  do I get along were I am from. If so you will probably get along here.  If not it will follow you here as well.  And be willing to go 1/2 native here. It is there Country and they are proud of it.