AMERICAN GIRL just wanting to make some friends this summer!!

Hello,

I'm a fun, out-going girl in her early 20s who just moved to Laveno almost a week ago and am already feeling lonely not speaking much Italian. I'm living with an Italian family from Milan while I attempt to teach their 3 daughters English this summer. I will be in Italy until September and then am planning on traveling as many places as my wallet will allow!

I'm just looking to make some American/English speaking friends to help me survive out here. I'm trying to learn Italian too! I'm about an hour outside of Milano by train and will be going back and forth as much as possible.

Any takers out there??

Cheers :)

Angie

I'm like u but live in bellaria :| must speak Italy

Hey Angie
I am Danny and came to Milan recently on business. I am in similar situation like yours. I am a funloving guy who loves to make friends and explore life!
I will be in Milan until 20 July and am normally free on weekends. It will be great to get in touch..

Ciao

Hi Angie and welcome to Italy.. as you see in this forum, there are quite a few English-speaking people in Milan to hang out with or just to have a chat!

Ciao

Hi to everybody!
I'm new to this forum and I am considering moving to London later but... at the moment I am still in Milan and would really like to know some friends from everywhere.
So Angie... maybe I can help  :-)

Hey :)

It might not be too close to where you are but there is a 4th of July party this weekend - facebook.com/events/480146838665777/

I have been to a few of their nights and there tends to be a mix of Americans, Canadians, Brits, French etc

In fact, you should check out:

Au pair connection, Milan
facebook.com/groups/aupairmilan/

They will probably all be around your ages and lots of Americans!

Hey! My name is Tom and me And my buddy had an itch to do the running of the bulls. But will be in Barcelona for a few days and have no idea what were doing there and would love to meet English speaking Americans to hang out with! Were from Omaha Nebraska and love to go out and have fun

Hello Tom !

Kindly note that you are participating on quite an old thread. If however you do not get any response, I would suggest you to create a new thread to increase visibility and interaction.

Regards

Kenjee

Hey, if you're free tonight to go out for an aperitivo a few of us are going to the navigli district.

@Libbylu > To whom are you talking to please?

Do note that it is a very old thread, Angie has posted her message in 2012 !

If you wish to meet other members or wish to organise an aperitivo, i suggest you to create a new thread in order to give your message much more importance. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi mark in venice...american

@Priscilla Ah, this thread loaded strangely on my ipad and I thought it was a new message without any responses. No problem. Will look into the Milan aperitivo thread that seems to still be going. Thanks!