Looking for friends in Warsaw :)

Hi all,

I just moved to Warsaw. I used this group in Antwerp and made some really good friends there. So, I expect to meet some people and make friends here also. When and where is the next meeting? I would love to see you :)

Saurav

Hello I am from India working in Warsaw, 40 year old , if age not
Important for you we can be friends .
You  can write to  me at [email protected]
Rgds
Shonu

Dear all,

Our next meeting will be next Friday, 23.11, in Biosfeera Restaurant (Al.Niepodległości 80) at 19.00. I will be there at 18.00 so if anyone can come earlier, I will be glad to have some company.

The place is very close to Racławicka metro station.

Please tell me if you are coming or not by email (my email address is anna.s.1983 at gmail.com) so that I could book a table.

Thanks
BR
Ania

Tonight there will be a Charity Event and a chance to meet other foreigners here in warsaw

The program for the evening will include:

-   Clothes collection between 7pm-11pm
-   Music performance by special guests – Lindsay Martell from Canada and Matteo Mazzucca from Italy between 8pm-10:30pm
-   Attractions for Kids – where the owner of Giraffe Pre-School in Warsaw will engage both children visiting from Friends of Children Society as well as your children in fun play
-   Networking among members of: US, Irish, and Belgian Embassies, Internations and Professionals in Warsaw, and other Polish and Foreign groups in Warsaw
-   Everything else which Warsaw Tortilla Factory has to offer – including yummy steak quesadillas and foamy Guinness

More details at

http://gdziewarszawa.blogspot.com/2012/ … ction.html

Hello guys!

I can see that you are meeting on the regular basis now :)
Sorry I couldn't attend during the last couple such meetings, but it would be cool to join you once more if there is a chance.

Cheers,

ND

Hi there,

I have sent you an email :) Our next meeting is scheduled for 13.12, 19.00, Przystanek MDM Coffee bar. Everybody is welcome.

Ania

I'm new to this kind of events, but I might come to check it out. :)

You are very welcome to join us :)

Subscribed to the topic, yet wasn't informed about your reply... :( Has a next date been set already?

Hi.
I am not much for going out and meeting strangers, being an introvert unwilling to share my personal details with strangers.

I do meet others through a social game group. We meet in a home, have something to eat, and play role-playing games - which gets us all acquainted without having us give out uncomfortable personal details. It's fun and informative. We're over 40 foreigners in Warsaw.

If anyone is interested in this way to supplement your social circle, please let me know.

[Moderated: Please post in Classifieds section]

hello Anna....I have just moved as well to Warsaw, perhaps we could sometime to movies or coffee