Make someone's dream come true !!!

I'm abdelkrim from algeria 24 years old, I just found out about this website today as I was seeking for help, anyways I have been selected in the diversity visa lottery to USA (green card) and I already had my interview at the embassy of US in algeria where I was told that my visa case is suspended due a document that I cant afford because I haven't neither a friend nor a family member living in US to send me that form which is (I-134 form), so hopefuly I'll find someone here to help me make my dream come true. best regards

Hello abdelkrim  and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help you.

Wish you all the best,
Harmonie.;)

thank you so much Harmonie :)

hi abdelkrim
good luck
interview of green card?
what do you want exactly?

thanks salimlah, yes I already had my interview for green card lottery and they told that I should provide them (I-134 form) from who is curently living in US, so I'm looking for someone who can provide that form to me. thanks and have a good day

more than 120 viewers and still no one helped :(

Hi abdelkrim_ben!

A little more patience maybe? :)
Just give time to other members to read your thread.

Good luck
Armand

thanks Armand

still no one ! :(

:up:

form I-134 is not absolutely necessary if you apply for permanent residency through the diversity program. none of my friends that got their greencard in this way had to file it. you do however have to show that you can financially support yourself in the US by having for example an employment offer or enough funds.

vroni , they did gave me a document which shows that I need this form and I can send that document to you if you want to see it by the way I didn't apply for permanent residency so I dont need an employment offer because I won in the lottery.

well, a green card is the same as permanent residency. you have to show that you have the means to support yourself by either
- affidavit of support by close family/friends in the US
- employment offer
- sufficient funds

Since they ask you for the affidavit of support, I am assuming you did not show them sufficient funds. if you don't have family in the US (or VERY close friends, no one else would take financial responsibility for someone for 10 years), your only option is to get an employment offer from the US. Even that might not be enough if you have very little savings.

they told me that I need someone that will help me once you I get in US someone that I know and I can trust him/her because we dont want that you get here without knowing anyone and you would be lost in the streets and meet bad people that's what they said to me, by the way I dont need anyone to take financial responsibility for me, the paper may say so but in reality all I need from this form is to get the visa that's all I need

is there anyone who would help ? please

is there anyone generous here ?

:(

wow! almost 1000 viewers and still no one could help! it's just a paper people

Hi abdelkrim_ben

Im a firm believer of helping our brothers and sisters, for a greater good.

cheers

thanks americaspanos

please people help !

please people, I'm running out of time !

Hi abdelkrim_ben,

please stop insisting. You're already created 5 threads for the same demand, and you already received responses here https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=189973

-thread closed-

Closed