Driving license in Bahrain

:| dont be so Rude  !!! :|
Also try to  mention  " if only reverse " then u will get your test date within 7 days :D

machanapm wrote:

Dear ,
You are wrong,

Now the driving test consist of 3 stages. Inside the School/Outside the School/Reverse. if one passes both and inside and out then they lead him to the reverse test. if he fails there they will mark the book as he passes inside and outside and next time he need to practice only on reverse and they will take the test only for reverse. so my friend please post comments which you are sure about. don't give any wrong information which will mislead others.

Thank you very much......
Machan

:D if you are a Doctor , an Engineer , Manager , Teacher ,Accountant , lawyer ,  Driver , Instructor , player , 
then you have the right to change your test date ,
otherwise just take your PRO or sponsor  with you  to Driving school , go to Room number 8 , tell them why you need test date closer .
If they feel you are right and convince them fully .
Then Party :D:D:D

jeo johny wrote:

Dear viewer,
I got my licence date in November.Pls let me know who can change my test date within one week.Its urgent.Pls contact me through mail as soon as u see this message.

Thank you

Hi everyone,
I'm keen to start driving lessons here in bahrain I just wanted to know if there are any websites etc with guidelines and more info for this process. Also does anyone know if when returning to the UK and getting an international licence is this a one off application or what happens when I move home with doing my test here!? Any info would be greatly appreciated :) thanks

I commented on another post regarding the process for getting a driving license in Bahrain. International license is valid for one year and unfortunately a Bahraini license cannot be converted to a British one. You have to take the full exam in the UK.

1.Go to the Traffic Department.
2.You will have to go through test such as eyesight and colors differentiation tests.
3.You must then submit the completed application form with the documents specified under required documents section of this procedure.

following website has some information which can help you out.

presently i'm working at uae sharjah, i have valid driving license in bahrain which expired 2016, if i visit bahrain can i drive and use my bahrain license even my visa is uae.its allowed or not?

please if someone know about this, i really appreiate your suggestion.

thank you
rico

Hello erick,

Yes you can drive in Bahrain with your UAE driving license. However, it's better if you go to the Traffic Directorate to convert your UAE license to a Bahraini one.

I have been thinking about this driving license for some time now and until now I've only heard from people that it takes at least a year to get the license which is kind of a very long time :|
Khush-Singh can you give me the number of that instructor? I'll be starting my driving license process once i'm back from my vacations and is there a way to speed up the process to I don't know maybe a month or something? :P

Following website has some information related to exchanging of Foreign Driver License.

Khush-Singh can you please give a the number of your driving instructor I am urgently looking now because my company required me to get as soon as possible, here's my email [email protected] pls forward to me the details number and name thank you

Hi Khush singh thank you for the information, I am looking exactly same driving instructor that you had, can you give the contact details pls I need it urgently as required of my company , thank you.

Aern

@kush singh :cool:: oh plz get me the number of a very good friendly and English speaking driving instructor.. i gt my learners. i need dem urgently since i work. n gt no transport.. arranged driver which is quite an expensive option :(

@Khush Singh....mail me details to [email protected]

Hi all,

Just to ask if the same inforrmation in this thread valid up to now? How about for the fees, still the same?No changes in Bahrain law regarding expatriates with CPR?

Thanks a lot.

Tabithalet

i am an indian national and i have a valid driving licence of saudi...but i am not living insaudi now and do not have a valid resident permit of saudi...can i convert my saudi licence to bahrain licence once i get resident permit of bahrain?

I'm living in Saudi,  I  want to obtain a  driving license from Bahrain is this possible ?

No you can't. You need a Bahraini CPR to be able to obtain a driving license in Bahrain. However, if you have a driving license issued from anywhere else, you may be able to convert it to a Bahraini license. Please remember that even if you have a driving license in Bahrain, you can't drive in Saudi Arabia.

If you have UK license, then UK can drive in Bahrain. No need for Bahraini License.

Regards

efixyz wrote:

If you have UK license, then UK can drive in Bahrain. No need for Bahraini License.

Regards

I believe that is the case only if you are on a visit visa. If you get yourself a residence permit and CPR, you need a Bahrain driving license.

Do you still have a phone number of a teacher with whom I can make a contract. Would you send it to me, please!
Thank you in advance!

Khush-Singh wrote:

:D yes foreigner can take the driving test in Bahrain & License.
Just you need a Valid visa & Letter from Sponsor (who given u a visa ) .
Passport(in original) ,2 Colour photos,
cost for learning license =  35 Bahraini Dinars.
Test date = 10 Bahraini Dinars.
--
Instructor = 5 BD per hour at least for 21 hours (5x21=105BD)
but its better to make contract with teacher= 250BD for 3 Fail tests . He/she will pick you from work & will drop you back . :D:D

i think enough

Would you send me a phone number of teacher with whom I can make a contract like that. mail violinove[at]mail.bg
Thank you in advance!

Anyone who can help me with phone of instructor, please!

You need to go to Isa Town and check the instructor list there. I am assuming you are a female so finding an instructor on time will be easier for you based on what I've heard from my colleagues.

arunvadakepatt wrote:

i am an indian national and i have a valid driving licence of saudi...but i am not living insaudi now and do not have a valid resident permit of saudi...can i convert my saudi licence to bahrain licence once i get resident permit of bahrain?

Yes U can ,  but before the expiry date of KSA Driving License :P:P u should be in the kingdom of bahrain

thank you for reply. my saudi visa was stamped in old passport. after i left saudi i have renewed my passport. and now the bahrain visa stamped in my new passport. will it make any issues in converting the license? i have both old and new passport in my hand.
also please tell me what are the documents should i provide for this and if possible please explain the procedure also... thank u

arunvadakepatt wrote:

thank you for reply. my saudi visa was stamped in old passport. after i left saudi i have renewed my passport. and now the bahrain visa stamped in my new passport. will it make any issues in converting the license? i have both old and new passport in my hand.
also please tell me what are the documents should i provide for this and if possible please explain the procedure also... thank u

its not a matter of old or new passports :D ,,,, simply u should have a Valid iqama ( here in Bahrain called CPR ) :D .... simply get one No-objection letter from your current employer /  OR if u r lucky enough "simply take ur KSA driving license to "Isa Town Traffic And Licensing Director " just near to Driving school And u r Done :) .. 2min job ,

Yes, formalities are as follows:-

1. Your residence permit must be valid.
2. Permission letter from your sponsor.
3. CPR original.
4. fees BDs. 35

I think you can

Hi all, I have a valid Qatar driving licence. I have shipped my car from Bahrain to Qatar and it is expected to arrive into Bahrain in a day or two.
I don't have a CPR yet but I wish to know a few things
1. Can I get a licence without a CPR but by showing the LMRA, visa copy and stamp on passport along with the letter from the Sponsor for obtaining a driver's licence.
2. Can I drive around with a Qatari driver's licence till I get my licence?

adduct99 wrote:

Hi all, I have a valid Qatar driving licence. I have shipped my car from Bahrain to Qatar and it is expected to arrive into Bahrain in a day or two.
I don't have a CPR yet but I wish to know a few things
1. Can I get a licence without a CPR but by showing the LMRA, visa copy and stamp on passport along with the letter from the Sponsor for obtaining a driver's licence.
2. Can I drive around with a Qatari driver's licence till I get my licence?

1) You will need a CPR before you can get a Bahrain driving license. You can get a Bahrain license over the counter once you get your CPR and residence permit sorted out.
2) You can drive in Bahrain with a Qatar driving license provided you are on a visit visa. You should check with the Traffic Directorate if you wish to use your Qatar license for an extended period, just to be sure.

Best wishes.

Dear Khush,

If you don't mind; could you please share the contact details of instructor about whom you were talking earlier, contract of 250BHD or something for 3 tests and pick and drop facility.

I am planning to apply for driving license and have heard terrible experience from my colleagues about the treatment by these instructors and hence I would like to go with your idea. I have no experience of driving in India and hence would prefer to have a good instructor.

Regards,
Pranaw

pranawcs wrote:

Dear Khush,

If you don't mind; could you please share the contact details of instructor about whom you were talking earlier, contract of 250BHD or something for 3 tests and pick and drop facility.

I am planning to apply for driving license and have heard terrible experience from my colleagues about the treatment by these instructors and hence I would like to go with your idea. I have no experience of driving in India and hence would prefer to have a good instructor.

Regards,
Pranaw

I don't think Khush visits the forums often. I will message him privately and see if he can log in.

Thank You,

Much Appreciated!!!

:/  im back !!!! sorry i was in Isa town jail ...

Hi,

could you please help me with driving license, I failed in first attempt in 2012 with 3 more classes, since then I havent tried for another test and i have not completed the 3 classes, now my learning driving license is expired, I would like to know if I want to start again what would be the process.

thanks.

:blink:  so simple , just pay BHD:10 for learning permit renewal then go for the same teacher who gave you early hours in 2012 (  :top:  if teacher died then go for any one, for 3 classes they will charge you max: 20-25 BHD  )

Amjad14 wrote:

Hi,

could you please help me with driving license, I failed in first attempt in 2012 with 3 more classes, since then I havent tried for another test and i have not completed the 3 classes, now my learning driving license is expired, I would like to know if I want to start again what would be the process.

thanks.

Hi,

Thanks much appreciated,

where i have to go for learning permit renewal, is it in learning school or traffic office, what is the ramadan timing any idea.

traffic office !!!!!!! 👍

yeah ramadan timings i guess morning to 12:00 noon , better to go early in the morning and get ur task done

Amjad14 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks much appreciated,

where i have to go for learning permit renewal, is it in learning school or traffic office, what is the ramadan timing any idea.

Mikemike5110 wrote:

u can get an International driving lisence from Bahrain...... my friend she did that..

:/  how much ?

Yeah its very hard to obtain a GCC/ bahrini drivers license, fortunately i got my drivers license on my second try.