Expat blog gatherings in Davao

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Davao Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Davao: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Davao. ;)

Best,

Julien

im in sir :)

i'm also in

Sounds like a great idea.   I would definately be in one when we move to the Davao City next year.

My wife and i have now moved here to live and would like to meet other ex pats. I still havent mastered driving on the opposite side of the road. I like this idea

My fiancee and I were new here in Davao and we really want to meet friends since we don't have any friends and relatives .

Hi All,

I would love to meet you all here in Davao City.

[Moderated: For security reasons, Phone numbers are not allow on the thread.]

Thanks and best regards,

Jessie James
@JessieJamesJJ

Greetings Julien,

I'm in, I will move to Davao City from Tagbilaran, Bohol on Oct 28th.  I know no expats there, so I need to get connected.

Thanks,
Richard

There is an American guy I know in Davao that would sure like such a thing. His name is Rex and his email is [email protected]  if u want to drop him a message.  thx  Mike

Hi all,

You guys can check out this thread as well ---> Organize an Expat.com meet-up! please :)

Much thanks

Maximilien