Expat blog gatherings in Girona

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Girona Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Girona: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Girona. ;)

Best,

Julien

[moderated: off topic here + pls post in the classifieds section]

Hello! Looking to meet people in Girona. Where is the Grapevine meeting?

Hello there! I hope you can make it to one of our coffee mornings, here's a link to the page on our website where you can see a Google map of the location:

[link moderated]

If you'd like to get in touch directly then send me an e-mail ..

Hope to see you soon!

Best wishes,
Steve

Hello > we launched this topic to help members to organize an Expat.com meet up in Girona.

I suggest you to suggest a place, a date and time, we can help you to organise the Expat.com meet up. :)

Thank you.

Hello Christine,

Actually I wrote a link to Girona Grapevine with all the information you suggest including a Google map to find the location but it has been moderated.

I will write here the time etc:
La Farinera Bar and Restaurant, C/ Sta Eugenia, Girona. Every Wednesday between 11-12am but usually we stay till lunch time. You can find it on Google Maps. But here is the link again, I hope you will permit it on this post:

gironagrapevine.co.uk/about-us/connecting-the-english-speaking-community-in-girona-catalo

I know you want to get new groups started - this group already exists but I'm very happy to promote Expat.com there. We already do so on the website. Keep up the good work!

Best wishes,
Steve

Thank you Steve. We'll be there!