Expat blog gatherings in Nairobi

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Nairobi Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Nairobi: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Nairobi. ;)

Best,

Julien

Guys,

This would be an opportunity to interact with Nairobi's
Expats while enjoying Coffee.

At Java Coffee House, Junction @ 4.30 pm on 30th June 2012

It will be a good for new members to meet others, you see someone alone, make them comfortable n introduced them to your friends.

Check my event on Facebook also -
https://www.facebook.com/events/363688473696259/

Cheers Guys
Rohit

Let me know when there is a next meet-up...

I'm in!  I think that would be a great way to meet up.  I certainly think that's the best way to get to know one another. Direct inbox me, as I would help arrange something, as well.

please let me know guys would love to be part of it.

Hello all. :)

Do not hesitate to post propose a date, an hour and a place.
Other members might be willing to participate.

PS: The date to be given 1 or 2 weeks in advance so as have a maximum of participants.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Friends,
It is been long silence after the New Year, Elections and Easter. Let's meet to break the silence, tomorrow at 4 pm at YMCA Club for a tete-a-tete with coffee!
I know its a Short notice..
We also discuss the next week's activity for the group.

See you guys at 4 pm tomorrow  13th April 2012 @ YMCA.
Send me a personal msg with your phone numba.

Cheerz!!!

Next Weeks Plot - 6th July 2013. Timing 7am till 5pm
Especially for nature lovers and for Hiking addicted People - Like me
Budget -
1500 KSH for kenyan Citizen
3400 KSH Tourist and
Residents (Work Permit) it was 2200, so i negotiated the price for 1800 KSH.
Price includes, Food, Transport, Gate entry and after Hike Naivasha Lake, so trip is for Longonot + Naivasha Lake.

What to carry -
a) Enough Water
b) Sun Screen
c) May be something for Bite (Sandwich, Fruits or any Snacks)
d) Comfortable sports shoes, as Climbing Longonot is not a joke
e) Boating at Lake is not Included

For any Clarification, Kindly disturb me ;-) and send me your confirmation on my Inbox separately.

Thanks Guyz!!! See you all.
Cheerzzzz!!!

I am in, let ne know once finalized :)

Nice idea.  please keep me in the loop.  Meeting point etc etc

Thanks and Regards,

Hi.
I can offer my place in athi river for nyama choma afternoon and camping for those who'd like. Free for now

Agree to the suggestion!!!