Expat blog gatherings in Timisoara

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Timisoara Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Timisoara: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Timisoara. ;)

Best,

Julien

I'm in.

50 views and no other responses, guess this wont fly

Hello I will be in Arad City ,near Timisoara, from october 10.

I was thinking to come to Timisoara on October for few days. explorer the town, meet new people and party!!! :)

Hello all.

Do not hesitate to propose a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance), an hour and a place. I am sure other members might be interested as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi everyone,

I'm from Belgium. I moved to timisoara with my husband some months ago for his job.
I live in Dumbravita. I just saw this conversation and would be really happy to meet expats.
We could organise something soon.
Who would be interested? A girl meeting or big expats dinner in Timis?

Charlotte

Hello Charlotte.

Great idea! Do not hesitate to suggest a date and venue. ;)

Aurélie

Hi there
I too live in Dumbravita we should get together sometime :)

I'm living in Timisoara and a meetup would be great

I live in Arad too. We could make our little meet up. What do you think?

Hi Kristina - yes that sounds good. Do you come to Timisoara at all?

So, how many people do we have here now?  I can see that all the replies are quite spread out so maybe we should start again from the beginning...

Who is still interested in an expat gathering in Timisoara?  Let's get the numbers and arrange it!

<

Excellent - any more?!

Hallo Charlotte,

Ik ben een roemeense repat die nederlands spreekt.....wij gaan vanaf augustus in timisoara wonen. Mijn man is nederlander en ik heb 1 zoon. Ik zou graag nederlandstalige mensen willen ontmoeten om de taal te blijven spreken, behalve met mijn man:) Heb jij kinderen? Ik zit met de vraag of ik mijn kind homeschooling moet aanbieden of hem op een normale school zetten...

Ik hoop dat je daar nog woont!

Groetjes, Ramona

Hello homeagain -> Could you please post in english on this English Speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Julien.Is this offer still available? I will be in Timisoara after 25th of August and I hope to meet english speakers people.

Expats gathering Timisoara is a great idea. I will be in Timisoara fter 25th of August.Hope to make new friends and meet English speaker people

Nice idea,
i would be leaving Timisoara soon tho?

Hii everybody, Am in, an expat from Arad.

Hi Julien,

I am in, hopefully there will be a few more :-)

Camelia

Hello,
Are you still doing these meetings?
I am interested.

cazacunicoleta wrote:

Hello,
Are you still doing these meetings?
I am interested.

Meetups are always possible!  If you'd like help coordinating one and announcing it on the forum, just message me and I'll be happy to assist you.

Also, I see you are brand new to Expat.com.  Perhaps you could Introduce yourself and give us a little background about yourself, and tell us your goals in participating with Expat-Blog.  Do you plan to move abroad, or can you assist expats in Romania in some way?

Thanks and welcome!

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat.com