Expat blog gatherings in Kuala Lumpur

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Kuala Lumpur Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Kuala Lumpur: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Kuala Lumpur. ;)

Best,

Julien

I am in Julien ..

Hi Julien

I just posted this a while ago before reading your post:

My regular hang out will be at Havana at Changkat Bukit Bintang. My next get-together will be on Saturday, 30 June. Choices of clubs will be Rootz at Lot 10, Pulse at Grand Millennium or Havana. Will confirm venue & time as date gets nearer. All are most welcome to join.

My get-together are small group but we end up making close friends and still sticking around. Feel free to join us.

I am of course in.

Hello, I am organizing this event & all are most welcome:

NEXT MEET-UP
Date: Saturday, 30 June 2012
Time: 10:30pm
Venue: Havana, Changkat BB
Dress Theme: Flaming HOT (Hints: Head-turning, Sexy, Cool, Irresistible, Elegant, Crazy, etc)
RSVP here !!

Cheers,
Chris

Can I tag along as well?

All are welcome. Our group will be at the veranda section, first floor of Havana.

Hey Gorgeous People :)

Upon arrival at Havana, please proceed to our specially decorated tables which will be reserved under my name, located at the Veranda (Upper Floor). If its too hazy to locate it, watch out for Flaming HOT beautiful peoples near that area :P

There are friends asking me whether they have to pay for entrance charge. Good news, NO. You only have to pay for your drinks to the bartender, not ME. :D

As of now, I have more than 20 confirmed attending and increasing & counting. RSVP soon.

Have a great working week & counting down to our FLaming Hot Night at Havana.

Cheers,
Chris

hi there, sounds like fun!! I will try to join in if I am around on that day :)

Hi Debbie, my group of friends comprise of both local & expat. Please do bring your friends along. The more, the merrier.:)

Hey Julien....
count me in... See u all there flaming and hot :D!!!

Abbie nuby wrote:

Hey Julien....
count me in... See u all there flaming and hot :D!!!

Hi Abbie

I am the organizer of this get-together as I doubt Julien will be attending. Sorry Julien, would love to have you if you can fly in to Malaysia. :P

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you Abbie.

Cheers,Chris

Hey Chris!!!
Got it!!!...See u soon...:)

chrisck9 wrote:

I am the organizer of this get-together as I doubt Julien will be attending. Sorry Julien, would love to have you if you can fly in to Malaysia. :P

Maybe next time Chris ;)

thanks for organizing an Expat.com event :)

FINALLY its here. Ready to PARTY tonight? I am :)

There will be 4 tables reserved for us. Some have to stand but who really want to sit, right !! I received surprisingly a lot of confirmations to attend; so please show-up as I would love to meet you all. Lets have a good time tonight. DJ Dean promised to swing over to our tables to say hello........

See ya, Chris

Julien wrote:
chrisck9 wrote:

Maybe next time Chris ;)

thanks for organizing an Expat.com event :)

Hey Julien
I tremendously enjoy organizing event even privately, as it is part of my professional work as well.
Yes, we must have a party if you decide to fly in next time. The whole expat-blog members will attend. ;)

Chris

looks like i just miss out a fun event.. looking forward to attend the next one if there is any...soon

Hi we are new in KL nice to meet all of you, we will try to join !
:o

I am interested to join too

i am in as well

When is the next one?

hey i'm in...
will be in KL for a week... will be arrived this september 1st :)

Hey guys,

Please include as well. I can join you guys in the next gathering.

:)

welcome ^^

Hi Jullian,
I am interested to join too.
Bob

when it gonna be next ?