Indian in Vietnam

Hi my name is Rocky. Its been one week in Hanoi and am missing India. Would like to know some Indians living in Vietnam.

Welcome Rocky,

you should have a look to this page: indians in Hanoi :)

hi, ware you from in india?

hi this is kadiravan from tamilnadu india now i am in Ha Noi Vietnam.  Looking for indian friendship at vietnam and also looking for house for rent at Ha Noi
kadiravan

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,
This is Sayeed from Hyderabad.
Right now am in HCMC. and where are u now ?

Hi Rocky... this is Arnab! I hail from Calcutta though have been living in Chennai and Bangalore previously. Am in Hanoi for the last 2 weeks and must say I'm loving it here. Will be here for a year or two i guess.

Ciao.

hi, I met many indian in around Tay Ho ( west lake), special in Xuan Dieu strees, you should come to dring coffee on that street, I am sure that you will meet many indian.
Good luck Rocky!

Hi this is Amit from Goa. Looking to make some Indian freinds and hang out.

Hi, I am Ajay from new delhi. Living in Binh duong. Do you live in HCM? Share your number.. My number is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Amit and Ajay, could you please continue this conversation on the following thread ?

- What is the best place to hang out in evening in Saigon ?

This topic is an old one, i am closing it.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed