Expat blog gatherings in theConnecticut

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Connecticut Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in theConnecticut: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in theConnecticut. ;)

Best,

Julien

Julien,

That sounds like a bakgat idea .. In the town where I work ( and all over CT really ) they have a cricket league .. and there are ZERO South Africans belonging to that league .. And that is a crying shame. .. not that I am much of a player beyond high school a 110 years ago lol

But beyond that and tagging onto your idea .. South Africans shouls all get ogether and go see a match or something ?

Or even a YALE Rugby match .. I am unsure if they still have a team ..

What do you think guys ?
Adrian
[email protected]

Hi Julien,
Nice to see a few fellow around CT. Let me know when you are coming around southern CT.

Cheers

Hi laptopvaio,

Please note that you posted on an old thread and you may not have any repy.

I suggest you to start a new discussion on the Connecticut forum if you want to suggest an Expat.com gathering in the Connecticut.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S: Julien is the founder of Expat.com :)