Expat blog gatherings in Moscow

I'm very sorry but I don't understand: you whote that it's m. Frunzenskaya, but at the site http://www.lokobowling.ru/ it's wrote that it's m. Cherkizovskaya? What is the true adress? Can you write it, please? I mean, street and number of bulding. Thank you.

OOh t that's a good question. Elinchi, are absolutely right, don't know why i mixed frunzenskaya here.
I'm very sorry, guys, it's on Cherkizovskaya.
Danny, please, please, if you call all of us, can you please warn that it was mistake and we'll bowl on Cherkizovskya?:)

I am sooooo down guys, can someone let me know as soon as we decide on something?

And the right adress from my coupon site which is equal to the official site:
г. Москва, ул. Б. Черкизовская, д. 125, стр. 1
Тел.: +7 495 500-30-20, +7 495 500-30-84
i'm very sorry for this stupid mistake.. Hope you all get the right info from Danny. And hope to see you all today:)

Wait, its today?!?

So we've got a little "oops" going on.  That's pretty cool though, it's part of life, where things happen and we've got to react and change.  Good we caught it in time.

ForeverLost, yes sir, it's today.  Hope you can make it.  We'll try to meet at 8pm at m. Cherkizovskaya.  And we'll go from there.

I say we all meet in the hall right as you get off the subway train car.  This way nobody gets lost.  So as you exit the train car just look for a bunch of expats speaking English somewhere right in the middle of station.

Todays no good bro.

Got work till 8, Then gotta metro it all the way back home, will get there around 9 maybe 10'ish

Defenetly down any week end days. Or maybe even fridays (my boss is flexible)

Hi everybody!!!! High five to all who made it to the bowling on Monday! I didn't quite fly off with the ball but I did smash the side of the lane a bit… at least I didn't just drop the ball in the middle of a fantastic shot like Danny (not going to let you get away with that one)

Anyway we are organizing a mega awesome Halloween party at Sam's house on the end of the red line (can't quite remember the stop will have to ask but it's not too far) on Tuesday the 30th of October. I know, I know Halloween is normally on the 31st but 1) we are original why be like everybody else that's just BORING and 2) I have an event I really can't get out of on Wednesday

Party starts as usual at 8-8.30. But!!!!! Everybody has to dress up, you can't come without a costume, even if it's only a cheap witch's hat that's fine… There will be a best costume competition with a fantastic prize!!!! No need to go out and rent a costume though (but you can if you want), home made is just as fun! And if everybody can contribute by bringing some drinks or food that would be great:)

Ps if anybody if up for it Sarah, Sam and I (and maybe Danny and Adele) are going to “Propaganda” bar on Sunday night. Everybody is welcome to join:)

bar, sounds like a plan. Costume party? i think i'll skip on that one :P

its cute when ch*c*s dress up as cats and witches n stuff, but it looks weird when a 6'1 guy dresses up hahaha

Do they even celebrate halloween here like we do?

yeaaaah let's meet sunday, i can be there at 9 :) here is the adress http://www.worldsbestbars.com/russian-f … propaganda , little problem just realized it's gay party on sunday hmmm

Maybe we can try this one Club Che
http://www.inyourpocket.com/russia/Mosc … Che_41097v

or this one Proekt ogi http://www.waytorussia.net/moscow/club/ … -club.html

and ok for tuesday !

Sarah

Club Che sounds fun:) at 9 on Sunday

So it's official at 9 Sunday?

official!

Alright, Awesome!!! So we go there at 9, or should we meet up in the Metro somewhere Prior?

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make the Halloween party. I am already out on both Friday and Saturday.... 17 hours in 1 go is fine... but 3 consecutive days...? I might actually die.
Have fun!

@michelle88 there's always the Sunday bar :D:D:D

Hi guys! Adele has booked a table at 20.30 at club che on Sunday because apparently it gets quite crowded even at the end of the weekend. Feel free to come with friends, the more the merrier!

While we wait for Sunday, I though we can all Laugh at this fact :Dhttp://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Oh+you … 818391.jpg

Hi all! i want to ask people who is coming tomorrow, maybe we will meet in metro Lubyanka at 20.00 and then will go together?
Nat22, ForeverLost, what do you think?
Elvik59, you found so much places for us and cannot come..:( Still hope that you will have time to come. Danny, we're waiting for you too)
Michelle88, are you in?))
And i still want to see another people from our first meeting, where are you all, guys? We will wait for you tomorrow:)

life is for sharing, I'll be there with Lena.
Ok, see you at 20.30 in the center of the station Lubyanka.

Hey Adèle will be at the centre of Lubyanka metro station at 20.00 no problem:)

Hey yes i found all thoses places (not myself :) a friend who lived here 2 years) and i can't come because a friend is flying to Moscow in the evening from UK, so ill pick her up and will try to make it if we're still fresh but i think it's gonna be a bit late, otherwise let's see all of you on tuesday :)

Sarah

Ok, now could someone please tell me what color is the Lubyanka Metro line? So i know where exactly im going :D Thanks

P.S. So is it 20.00 or 20.30?

Doesnt that seem a little early?

ForeverLost, Lubyanka is on red line, if you have problem with finding us, call me, i'll send you my number in private message.
Well, we begin to gather at 20.00, but Elinchi could come only at 20.30, so we will wait till all are there. I'll be there at 20.00 and you can come little later, but at 20.30 we're going outside:) see you!

Hey all, had a great time

Whats the Tuesday plan?

Danny's gonna make it to that one as well

Just remember....no....singing....

very important lol

Hello guys! Im a new member, i would like to join your group so much.

Welcome!

What u doing Tuesday?

Oh, and where you from?

Thanks ForeverLost,
my name is Viktorya, im from Moscow, im avaliable to meet on Friday`s, Saturday`s, Sunday`s and Monday`s.
Hope see you soon.

hey guys! we are definitly doing something on tuesday. What? not quite sure yet Foreverlost is being a spoilsport because he doesn't want to show off his karaoke skills:) but if we don't find anything better we can always just go for dinner or for drinks!

We can always go to Fridays :D

I just don't know how to get there by metro...

By The Way, Lets all Exchange Facebook's and VK's so we can all add each other

Hi guys!
Yesterday Natacha asked me to find some good karaoke club. I found some, but as i know now, you have to pay some deposit and it begins from 500 rub per person. Quite expensive especially for people who don't like singing)))
But! - i found one bar where we can pay 500 rub for room per hour (they don't have common space, only rooms) and to try to sing there. But i have to say honestly - it looks a little cheap)) You can seach on yandex.ru "Ян Пен" and to see some pictures.
And they have also official site - http://ansan.ru/arenda-karaoke.html.
Or we can go to another place just to talk a little:) maybe somebody can advice really good lovely place? i'm not so good in moscow restaurants, so will listen to your suggestion)
Or Natacha - you can go on www.timeout.ru and you just find cafe at random:) what do you think?;)

I've been to Club Gypsy Once, it was nice, but the the price wasn't so nice...

There's always fridayyyyyyssssssssss

lol

also Chilli's, but i haven't been to the russian one...just the american one...

What about propaganda? Sounds like a nice place to hang out even in the week. Check it out: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_R … ussia.html
Or we could do a restaurant if you prefer... Sarah knows the name of a nice place near pushkinskaya were we went on Saturday.

wow wow and wow.  Way too much talking and not enough walking.  It's Tuesday, and we have no idea where we are going.  I'm just messing with all of you.

I missed you all Sunday but I had a good time anyways, so my feelings of incompleteness without you all weren't that bad.  I have to say it's cool to see the ladies of the expat-blog making plans and kicking butt in the booking and arranging department.

I honestly think as long as we get together (as we usually do) and just chill and talk, all the other stuff is just secondary and it will be just fine.  But I did get mentally prepared to hear all of your terrible voices while you were singing. lol

So I'm down with whatever and I can't wait to see you all.  Nat and Adele, thank you for organizing this outing.

Also, if anybody has a normal good CAMERA, bring it, please, so we can take some quality pictures.  We have some from previous times, but phones are not all that great in the night time.

It's 3:40 AM....go to sleep like all the normal people bro...hahaha

And I got 4s 8MP so that should be good right?

I also have this idea, but I want to bring it up when I see you all.

No but really though, we need a plan...

Ok guys I have a PLAN! 8.30 at Pushkinskaya metro station, as usual in the centre of the hall. We are going to cafe Mart, it's really nice, serving is a bit slow but apart from that prices are reasonable and there's a good atmosphere.
Address
ul Petrovka, 25, str.1 | m. Tverskaya, Pushkinskaya, Moscou, Russie
+74952313661Site Web
Who's in?

lol I was sleep-typing, kind of like sleep walking...

Nat, I'm in.  See you at 20:30 at Pushkinskaya in the hall right as I get off the train.

New place!
And judging by their website really very unusual.

I'm in!