Expat blog gatherings in Mongolia

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Mongolia Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Mongolia: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Mongolia. ;)

Best,

Julien

That's great idea,
I'm in

I would be happy to organize one in Darkhan, but it seems like everyone here is in UB.

Hello wontoncruelty.

Maybe you can propose a date, an hour and a place. :)

Other members might respond positively.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I guess let's see if there's anyone who reads this forum that's in Darkhan first. It would be terrible to plan a party that no one shows up to. :)

Hello to all Forum Users,

My name is Max and I am from Romania, Europe.

Living and working in Darkhan, since March 2012. I am consultant engineer in power generation business.

Hi Wontoncruelty,

Please, consider me in and furthermore, let me know if I can give a hand /support in organizing the meet ups.

Regards,
Max

Ah, excellent! That's a start - there's two of us here now! How about a weekend afternoon meet up in the next couple of weeks?

That would be nice...Just let me know when and where.

Deceneu, we still have to plan our Darkhan meet up. My schedule has been a bit funky lately. Sorry for the delay.

I will be in UB for the rest of the week, if there's anything fun happening, please pass it on!

Have you guys ever been to Sky Drinks? (Expat night out on every Wednesday at Central Tower, 17th floor, Sky Lounge) If not I would recommend you to drop by. Drinks are very cheap and it's a great opportunity to make new friends.

Hello,

just to remind that this thread is on "organising an Expat.com get-togethers in Mongolia" .
I invite all members to participate. You can suggest a place, a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance) and time. We can help you to organise it. :)

Thank you,
Christine

[Moderated: Please post in Housing in Mongolia section]

Hi All,

I am interested to join in and meet new people in UB! Look forward to a date and venue.
Cheers,
MsDragon

[Moderated: Please post in Housing in Mongolia section]

grand haan irish pub  in UB  is place with a lot of foreign people  ,casablanca restaurant too

Deceneu wrote:

Hello to all Forum Users,

My name is Max and I am from Romania, Europe.

Living and working in Darkhan, since March 2012. I am consultant engineer in power generation business.

Hi Wontoncruelty,

Please, consider me in and furthermore, let me know if I can give a hand /support in organizing the meet ups.

Regards,
Max

hello Romania i am from Bulgaria but i live in UB

Hi all,

I already have a bunch of expat friends who "M.E.E.T." regularly offline.  If you'd like to join us for our get-togethers, please send me a pvt msg.  Thanks,  Leon.

P.S.  We're in UB.

Bump. Anyone still in UB?