Expat blog gatherings in Martinique

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Martinique Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Martinique: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Martinique. ;)

Best,

Julien

HI,

This is exactly what i need as i have moved to martinique with my fiancé and i dont speak french (im learning) so it is difficult and can be quite lonely at times so it would be great if we could organise a get together. What about at the end of the September? :)

Hey,

I'm about to move out to Martinique with my partner, and I think an expat meet would be a great idea. There MUST be many other expats living on the island. Who else would be interested in organising a meet up? C'mon!!

I'll be in touch when I'm settled (jet lag etc!!)

Naomi

Hi,

I'm back from South Korea and Japan where I've been studying in an exchange program. Since I came back, I m trying to find some English native speakers or some English coffee (like in Seoul or Busan where I used to hang out on week end). It's really difficult to find this kind of places in Martinique, so if you have any information about associations or Facebook groups for example, please let me know asap.

Yoann Jeffrey CLOMBE

Hi,
Contact Fanni: [email protected]

I just sent an e-mail tks.