Fed up alone !

Hello everybody :) , Is there anyone wants to build friendship ,spending the nights and the weekend with ? Cause being alone it is not that good actually in Munich ! :(

Hello tattia.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please tell us more about yourself? :)

You will surely make lots of contacts here.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Basically I'm from Egypt, an Embedded system engineer,working these days @ Munich for BMW , ,that's it :)

Hi All!

I am also new to Munich and would love to make new friends!  I'm a young professional from the US (Wisconsin), and I'm currently working at a consulting firm in Munich.  Maybe we could get together for a coffee (or a weißbier!)???

Cheers,

Matt

Hi everybody,

I would love to join you to meet some time in Munich to go out and have a drink or so...
I am a PhD student in Physics and moved mack to Munich a year ago after having worked
in industry. Please contact me!

Mylene

Is anyone up for getting drinks in Munich? I am a 25 year old female from the US and new to Germany. My boyfriend is German but is new to the Munich area, as well.

Any ideas of good places to get drinks and see the city?

-Paula

Hi folks

I'd love to join too - always looking to meet new people ...and specially practice my English.

I also run open-dance evenings which are very relaxed and a good way to meet people - lots of changing round partners & laughing. (It's a very simple kind of dance too - see M.JIVE on the web.)

Bar-meet-up suggestion - Holy Home in the Glockenbachviertel, I like it there.

JOl

name a date! sounds fun...

How about tomorrow?!  (12-09-26) ???