Expat blog Gathering In Jakarta- July, 6

6.30 too early for a workhor day, I think. Aphro or Lucy sounds like a good idea..

@ kamal Joshi : ya i know this gathering is for all people either indonesian or foreigner. I just give idea for the theme for this gathering, sorry if it sounds bad. Just opinion hehe

@Cjuliana : oh ya sure, i'll send my contact number to you immediately. Thanks

baris wrote:

Hi cjuliana and all!

Sounds like there will be a bunch of people there, that's good..

I will try to join too, and I'm sure I definitely can't make it there at that time, but I'll try to be there around 8.30...

Hope to see you all there..

Cheers,

Baris

hahaha , why not at the midnight instead lol

bungakomalasari wrote:
noniq21 wrote:

Hi Juliana

Count me in. I will bring at least one expat friend ( my work colleague ) to join. My office is at Kuningan, so for me Amadeus is fine...

Anybody who hasnt joined www.internations.org... pls join,... this is great networking event.

There's expat gathering in Blu Martini bar- Marriott, every wednesday nite... I can send you invitation if you drop me a line here... dont forget to mention your email address.

Regards

Mieke

hi Mieke,

I tried to join that but need invitation. could u please send me the invitation. my email is: [email protected]

One of my expat friend invited me to came to the gathering,but unfortunately i missed it.

waiting your invitation.

thanks,
Bunga

isnt next event at 23 of june?

InterNations Jakarta June 2012 Gathering

Date:    Saturday Jun 23, 2012  17:00
Host:    Jason Will & Sony Jethnani - InterNations Ambassadors Jakarta

^
ohh, it's formal, isn't it?

Hi!

I got your message Cjuliana, I m in too!

Fabien

^
okay, just remind you all the gathering will be held:

Date:  Jully 6, 2012
Time:  7.30pm
Place: Amadeus Cafe Setiabudi One

Thank you :)

Count me in.. MIEKE J and my work colleague Allan Coll.

Can I advertise it at Internations website as well and put your contact detail ? what's your email ?

Btw, every wednesday... Blu Martini bar - JW Marriott at mega Kuningan ( it's in Plazaa Mutiara building )... 16.30 - 22.00, ASI ( Alpenstammtisch International ) gathering, German Austrian originated, free food, drink is 50%... it's weekly...

Drop me a message here and I will forward the invitation...

Regards

Mieke

Hey, noniq21...
Sure, you cud advertise this. But you sud notice that I just booked for few tables. So, you need to confirm me about their attendance.

And btw, this is just a casual dining out. Not formal. No speech from me :p But I will try to make it not boring :)

Umm, please inform me by PM if you're going to join because I'll reserve more tables on Wednesday. Thanks!

Pfiff wrote:

Hi!

I got your message Cjuliana, I m in too!

Fabien

are u still in jakarta ? i thought already back to france :P

sound great..count me in also for two ...

Thank you your message, it sounds great :D

Hi, I would like to join .. pls keep me posted.

Hello ! Very nice idea !
I'm in also ! Why don't we organize something this week, maybe on thursday the 28th ?

Thursday 28th this week am in

Ok nice ! I don't know well jakarta, I arrived 2 days ago, maybe you have an idea of a nice place !

Hi Juliana,

Im in..how can i get your invitation thru SMS?
Thanks

Febby

sounds cool, would like to join... @cjuliana, keep updating. I'll send pm my contact numbers. thx

my flight to jakarta is on July 6. if i'm not too late I will try to come. :)
thanks for planning!

cheers!

^
hey, sure... Just let me know :)

@PHT1, where do you stay in Jakarta? which area?

Guys,
Murphy's will be celebrating the 2nd anniversary this Thursday, from 7pm till late with a night of dedicated to the 80's,,,hohoho
Anyone wants to go there?

This thread really happening,,make it happen cjuliana...

@ someoneilike: I'm in Tebet in JL. Dr Supomo

For thursday I'm in !

Great Job Girl :)

Unlike here,its hard to Invite expat friends around here

Dunno maybe Discrimination still strong towards Asians,,but anyhow,if only im near by you i would love to join...Good Luck y'all :) n Enjoy your time  :)

so gutted, I fly into Jakarta on the 6th at 10pm :( will be there for the next one though!

So, at the end who wants to do something on thursday (tomorrow) ??

LOL. Of course, someoneilike..

I think I don't wanna change the place. I already convinced few people that the venue.

And btw, Thursday?? I want it, but...who's coming except someoneilike n PHT1?? Who's in?

@Kate29, ohhh...that's sad :(

@hannah83, don't worry. If this one is success, we will hold another one :)

Hi all, im new in here, sorry late for comment but i want to join...let me knw where TBA ya?? pls send me mesg for fix place n time, thx.

Hey, should I put the names on here to confirm once again? They're 27 (plus 8 non-member) names now. Ok, here they are...

cjuliana
bungakomalasari
Gondrong
Kamal Joshi & friend
baris
misskhouw & friend
martha687
vinsensia julia
almapal
febby
D. Utari
Lady Poo
joliefemme
burns
agnes ide
banibubun
devi_jeanny
blossomcherrys
catur
yeohts
laserfone
mmcewen & wifey
nissahanim & hubby
restyyy
ochie & friend
susianni & 2 friends
JakartApartment
Dince Maniez

Please inform me again, so I cud determine how many tables i should book again. Thanks!

35? Oh, wow. I hope y'all are goin to attend. Cuz I will deff book more tables now.

~cjuliana

mmmm hey Jul, dont forget to count my 2 friends, Vena and Hen, thx u

i already for join...count me :-)

Juliana, please count a friend of mine in :) She's the one you met before.
Thanks for arranging, looks like its going on well!!

Ok, I already updated my first post in this topic. You could check any updates there :)

sorry  so where and when exactly?

is it today or 6 july?

at amadeus cafe?

yes. july 6, amadeus cafe. check out my first post :)

ok I Will come

anyone of you a pro photographer? i need a volunteer... :)

Ok I am in :D , I will take my camera and take a picture :D

I'm in !

Santi