Thongsook/thongsuk college

Hello all,

I need some help and advice, I've been looking into doing a TESOL degree at the thongsook/thongsuk college in Bangkok, but am unable to find out much about the college. I have contacted them and they have assured me that everything is legitimate and that the degree is internationally recognized, but most places will claim this to have you enroll with their school, so I'm trying to find out if this degree is a) genuinely internationally recognized  b)recognized by the Thai government  c) anybody who knows anything about it. I've trawled the internet for info but can't find anything helpful. If anyone could offer guidance or an insight on how to get the information I require id greatly appreciate it

Hannah

Hello Hannah.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Hope other members will soon be able to share some informations.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I'm in the same position as you. I'm trying to pay for class registration right now. I'm planning to start on March 2016. How about you? OR are you still looking into the school?

Hi Hanna

You can search for world listings of universities from the web. None of the Thai Universities are listed in the top 50 universities in the world. Even for Asia top 20 universities, you don't see any Thai university.
A friend of mine graduated from Webster university in Hua Hin for MBA and could not get a job in Thailand.
I have yet to know a thai graduate from the thai university here could get a job overseas. Those Thais can work overseas are graduates from foreign universities.

You might consider checking out ajarn.com for more info on various schools in Thailand.  Its a site for foreign teachers in Thailand so they might provide good feedback.