Franchisees for Organic Food Business

Hi Members.

I am an entrepreneur who is passionate about spreading the importance of healthy living and eating the correct food. For this reason, I have just started an organic product store in the east of Singapore.

Presently, I am looking for more business partners in our franchise organic business to help spread the message on healthy eating.

If you are interested, please leave me a message here or call me at 65-90222480 for an appointment.

Regards
CL Kang

Hello CL Kang.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Looking for section (Business partners) in the Singapore classifieds. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear CL Kang

My name is G.Rohit kumar
I really appreciate you for the initiative that you have taken to Market Organic food products in Singapore.
I am a young MS student from IIT-Madras, Chennai, India.
I work in the Electrical industry.

I have a long love for doing business in Singapore.
Recently for the Past three years My self and group of friends are involved in manufacturing and Distribution of Millets grown in organic Farming method here in india.
We wish to expand our border soon , our ultimate aim is to create awareness about consuming organic food in the society so that people will get used to consumption of home cooked organic food that junk food.
for which we have a 90 recipes that could be cooked with millets (indianised cooking ).
we are also experimenting with Multi cuisine of with Chinese food has become the most priority.

It will be nice if both of us could stay in contact
Wish to grow together.

Sincerely:
G.Rohitkumar
rk163755[at].gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/rk163755

My facebook page