Visa process

Hi,
i am totally new experience in this topic related legal documents for visa so what's the processes of create a visa in legal steps.

Hello quicklaw and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please be more explicit?;)
This may help you to have detailed answers.

Harmonie.

What kind of visa, specifically, are you looking for? They all follow very different processes...

Hello,
thanks for give me support for knowing information.
please you tell me the what is the processes of to getting a work permit visa for Australia.

Hello quicklaw.

Your thread has been moved to the Australia forum for more visibility and better interaction. :)

In meantime, I invite you to read these articles on Visas in Australia and Work in Australia.

You should also tell us more about your professional background.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I ANICOLE FROM CAMEROON WHO WANT TO COME STUDY THERE BUT I WANT SOMEBODY TO TELL ME HOW CAN I DO TO HAVE IMEDIATELY MY VISA ANT A PERMI FOR WORK.IT IS AN OBLIGATION TO PUT A CAUTION BEFORE STARTING PR2SCRIPTION IN THE SCHOOLL I WANT?

Hello Anicole.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I have hutt river passeport, CAN i go with it without Visa to australia. Im égyptian, thank you

Hello AurélieZ,

I have gone through that links which you given me in last post. But Still I am not getting the main point that how can i apply work permit visa to Australia ? I am an Internet Marketing(SEO)Person. I do marketing of website on Internet.

Thanks

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you quicklaw!;)

Harmonie.

can shall I go with refuge .

hello , pau za ngam welcome and we hope that you support the positive .