Looking for a mandarin teacher

I'm looking for a mandarin teacher to teach my son who 13 years old
Area : D2 THAO DIEN

Hello IDA123.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can post an advert in the Classes section in the HCMC classifieds section. It can be useful.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I love to study Mandarin Chinese too :X In fact, I studied it for one year and a half but forgot nearly all @.@

Phillip Lin
I am an expatriate.

I am Chinese, and I am now living in Vietnam. I am currently in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) .
About me

[please post in the classifieds > language classes]

Hello,
If you want to improve your language skills I will be happy to share with you all my professional competences on teaching languages.
You can easily learn the grammar bases of Chinese  with a qualified chinese mother tongue teacher who worked in Beijing for many years.
In case you are an advanced speaker, I can help you to improve your accent and vocabulary.
I am available for translations and for all business consulting or personal assistance about the Chinese and English,I also canspeak a little French and Vietnamese.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello hai vinh

Kindly note that your are actually participating on a thread that is over 2 years old!  :whistle:

You can register yourself in our business directory for free :
Translators and interpreters in Ho Chi Minh City as well as Private Teachers in Ho Chi Minh City

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team