Looking for Schwabe and other homeo medicine store

Does anybody know about any medical store selling Homeopathic medicines e.g. Schwabe etc.

I'm living nearby Mariott Riyadh, Debaab street, Hai Wazarat area.

not possible to find in ksa

I found one here but in Jeddah and I'm looking someone in Riyadh.

I don't have to consult doctor, just to buy a medicine.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=139245

homeo medicines are not sold in KSA. Banned i assume..

Homeopathic medicine reaches end users in three forms.

1- Alcohol based (Most Schwabe medicines are so) - Of course not allowed in KSA.
2- Sugar-of-Milk based tablets - Many many physicians visit KSA and can provide any medicine in this form.
3- Tonics - Must not be a problem but i've never seen any in KSA.

Thanks TheLegendLeads for guidance.

This is what I was thinking that it may be banned because of Alcohol but it shouldn't be because it's small amount of Alcohol for medicine. Other hand alcohol use by royal family is common.

Can you suggest me place/contact for 2nd type of homeo medicine?

I met a consultant in pk some time back who visits KSA off and on and offered to povide any medicine I would ask. Will check my records and PM you his number.

Homeopathy medicines are completely banned in Saudi Arabia, do u get them here? If so pls let us know.. Even SBL, Medisynth, Bakson anything is ok..

there are some doctors who practice privately, i know one in dammam

plz can give me the contact number of this homeopathic doctor to this mail id [email protected]

i am residing in dammam and i am suffering from jaundice plz can anyone give me the contact number of this doctor

[large]Please if any body know about a homeopathic doctor in KSA in any city please send me his number or email address at my email address [email protected] i will be highly thank full to you all friends. please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
With Best Regards
Zaigham
[/large][large][/large]

I have need one Homeopathy medicine

1. sulphur 1000mg or 1000ml

Hi  aslam abdul razzaq,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you give more details about what you are looking for, so we could guide you in the right way.

Thank you,

David.

Plz tell me that any homeopathic dr or homeo store in H
jeddah.i m in trouble.plz help me.i will be very thankfull to U.

hi
You said that you found a homeopathic store in Jeddah. Can you tell me where is it.

Dear SIr,

If you are strugling with agendance  so please take chelidonium 30 (three time in day) and stop the meal bread, rice,
take fruit and carrot jouice for two weak I hope you will soon very fine.

Syzygium compositum N    Homoeopathic preparation by biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH 76532 Baden
Germany
Im looking for this medicine does anyone knows from where do I get this?

Im living in khober. I need bioplasgen21 for my baby kid. Ths medixine is for kids teething prblms.
Can any1 tel me whr to get it.

Regards
Mujtaba

I have zero medical education. However, I would advise to only seek what is allowed in Saudi Arabia. If you feel the medication is required you should plan a trip home to care for yourself.  It is always best to follow the laws of the land in my opinion. Good luck and may God guide you daily.

Thx

can yu pls give me the contact details of this doctor in dammam pls?

if someone wants medical advice regarding homoeopathic medicine i can help them......

Hello everyone,

since this is an old thread and chances of getting a response are thin, i am closing it.

I invite you to create new threads on the Riyadh forum if you have any questions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ dr_archi,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

If you wish to advise members of this forum regarding homoeopathic medicine, i recommend you register yourself in the Riyadh business directory section of the website under Health in Riyadh

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed