Any slovaks in Perth Western Australia?

I would like to get connect to the slovak community in perth. can anyone help?

Hello miškow and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Perth forum for better visibility.;)

A little intro maybe?

Harmonie.

Hi, I have just moved to Perth with my family from Slovakia. Did you get any luck meeting other Slovaks here down under?

:)

Just read your profile and I realised that I meet your wife and twins in Donovaly last September. It would be great if she moves to Perth,as we also have 2.5years old daughter and 5months old baby son. Iam currently job hunting. Iwant to go back to work in March. Please let me know what your plans are? We could meet up once you are all reunited in Perth.regards,Alena

Inu, slovaci a si pisete po anglicky? :D vesele

Pumaki will live in Perth too. But I must end University at first :) I want to know more about your experiences in Australia :)

Hello Tomas > you should write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you.

So, we (me, my girlfriend and our little doughter) are going to move to Perth as soon as possible. We are from Brno, Czech republic and it would be nice meet some fellows speaking a similar language in that amazing city.
We want live in Perth permanently, so we have to find ways with a procedure of permanent visa and so on.
If you would be so nice, you can share your experiences with that issues.
Thank you miškow

Hello Yetty -> I think you should start a new thread on the Perth forum with your questions. Other members might guide you. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello guys,

would be lovely to meet some Slovaks in Perth :)

Let us know if you`re up for it.

Cheers,

Ivana

Hello Ivana,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You can create a new discussion the the Networking Perth forum, as the above discussion is quite old.:)
Or, you can visit the Slovak in Perth network, which may help you with your search ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.