Meet new people !

Hi all, my name is Aurelie, i'm French and i live around birmingham. i've been living here since august but its a bit hard to make friends as i work with people much older than me. If u fancy meeting up for a coffee or something, it'd be great fun!

Welcome to Expat.com aurelie.maud  :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay and will meet lots of friends over there in the UK, good luck. ;)

Jaz :cool:

Hi, i am trying to make friend,,but its quite hard

Hi janakoli, introducing yourself to other members will be a good start.;)

Harmonie.

Bonjour aurélie, je suis un peu dans le même genre de situation que toi. J'ai 25 ans, pas nécessairement envie d'être avec les collègues non stop. Ça me plairait bien une copine pour des sorties shopping. Y a plein de clubs sympa ici mais toute seule, c'est pas la joie. Je suis arrivee il y a deux mois. Je bosse ici maintenant. Quel âge as tu? Hésites pas à me contacter si tu es tjr à la recherche de qq gens sympa pour sortir. Salut!

Et ben allez, rencontrons nous tous!! Aha

Hi Fuuchamploo,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum? Or you can use the French version Birmingham forum.

Thank you.

Hi! I'm French too, have you already met? have you planned to meet again?
Hope to see you soon!
Elisha87

Hi!!
Will be in Birmingham until the beginning of September.
Would love to meet you.
Let me know if you are still in Birmingham.

Hope see you soon.

i hope participe..
i hope be your friends..
i leave mi email. [email protected]
i hope meet you soon .
best regards

Hey you :)
I am not anymore in Birmingham.
Hope you will enjoy your trip and meet some people. You should have a look to the couchsurfing website ;)

See ya!

Hey, I've also moved in this region and i think I'm in the same situation as you. Ine brew glad to meet up for coffee or something. So don't hesitate to send me a message.

Tim

Hello aurelie, my name is bruno from bordeaux, i live in birmingham too, get in touch if you want to get acquainted.

Hi Aurelie,

How are you?

I'm Hungarian and have been living in Birmingham for 7 years now. I like travelling, nature, photgraphy and a whole lot of other things. :-)
I've just joined this site and read your message. If you are still in Solihull, England and looking for someone to do things with or just to have a chat, get in touch!

Kind regards,

Gwen

hi there.my name is lee.i read your message and id like meet up just a coffe.but important also in process creating voluntary group to help out in community.this may also help u meet new people.but if you only want meet for drink that's fine.message me my number is 07543 666 297

Hi!
I am new in Birmingham and I also think that it is quite difficult to meet people here. So I someone want drink a coffe or have a chat could be funny.

Lorena.

Hi everyone ! We are a french couple settled in east-Birmingham. We are also looking forward to meeting people around here. Why not organizing something next week end in order to meet ?

Hi Aurelie !

Wedon't live in the same area , i live untill in Africa namely in Ivory Coast. I would to invite you for a friendship .Thank You !

Hi Lorena, Carole and Thomas,
Nice to hear from you all! :-)
I'm away until the 4th April, but afterwards I'm up for meeting or having a chat etc.
Hopefully the weather will be a bit more pleasant by then too!
Until then Happy Easter to everybody!
Gwen

Hi everybody,
It is sound great, organize sth , i will join it!
Keep in touch!
Happy Easter!

Hi all,

let's target a week end after easter then, why not meeting on April 13th or 14th ? We could go for a coffee in the center of Birmingham !

Finger crossed for a better weather and happy easter to you all !

Cheers,

Hi,
If you organize something, I would go too. I have just moved this week end and I feel a bit lonely. I living too at the east of Birmingham, so I can come to meet you at the center as the east.
Pierre

Hi, IŽm Dita from Czech republic and IŽm living in Hounslow West from 16th of 2013. I would like meet some people and add on the meeting. ItŽs possibilities?

Hi I´am Joel and I am in Birmingham for a Work Placement.I leaving know in Solihull.
I ´am from Hamburg where I worked before coming to Placement
My phone number is xxxx  from 02. So let have a chat if you are free and u could tell me how people leaves hier and ask more about me :)
Hoppe you got a nice Sunday and may God bless u.

Joel

Hi,

I'm living in Birmingham city center so if at weekend some want drink a coffee can call me:
Have a nice week!!

It seems a little hard to know new friend soon. I'm worried a little bit about my new life

Hi Jade,

Welcome on board  :)

This thread is an old one. I have created a new topic from your post  here : Is there any suggestion for my trip?.

Maybe you could introduce yourself on that thread so that you may get some feedback.

All the best,
Bhavna

hi im dionis from dominican republic and im in the same boat, i would like to meet people, im up for tea or a bear, please let me know.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yeah try Birmingham
becuase after London, bham is more cosmopolitan city where  you can meet  many different people from different culture.