Looking for advice from Expats on starting a business on the island

Hi everyone

My name is Anthony and have just joined the Expat.com community today.

My girlfriend and I have both worked here as seasonal workers in recent years and are looking to finally take the big step early next year and move over permanently. We will be looking to rent an apartment long term to begin with as we will be trying to grow a new business based in San An.

I have been to various Business Gateway seminars and workshops in Glasgow, Scotland, which is where we currently reside (unfortunately).

These classes and workshops have given me some advice and pointers of where to start looking for information on the process of setting up a business but now I am at the stage where I am going to need some more in-depth advice. I would be keen to hear from anyone who would be able to pass me on the details of a reputable English speaking gestoria, someone who has maybe helped you or others that you know in the past and you have been happy with their services.Acquiring the services of such a person is the next step I reckon I need to take to get things moving forward so any feedback would be very welcome.Also if you would like to share with me your own experiences and any problems you had making this transition I would be more than happy to hear them.

Thanks again and look forward to getting to know evryone on the forum

Anthony

Welcome to Expat.com Anthony!

For the accommodation, I invite you to post an advert in the section Housing in Ibiza. It may help.;)

Wish you Good Luck,
Harmonie.

Thanks for the reply Harmonie, I am currently on the case!:)

Hi Anthony,
Myself and my husband and our 9 month old baby want to move to Ibiza too, next year hopefully and start our new life...We lie in Dublin, and generally sick of the weather, the doom and gloom attitude!  Have you made the move yet?  We may look at doing a year rental and see what business we can set up or jobs we can get...
Thanks
Tanya