Contact information for leasing agents

I am coming to Addis on June 8 for three months and am looking for a furnished studio apartment. This has been really difficult to do from the states, and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a leasing agent that could give me some options. If you can recommend any available apartments that would be great too.

Hi Sarah and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the section Housing in Addis Ababa, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

i can give you contact No.of local agent may be it can help

it depends on which area you live in?
for example, if you live in old airport, you can live in diplomat furnished apartment (near fantu)

Hey,

give teddy a call 0911884150.  He found me a pretty good place.

Cheers.

Thanks for the advice. The diplomat furnished apartments are incredibly expensive...I'm looking for something quite a bit cheaper. I don't need something fancy. I will contact Teddy. Thanks!

also you might find this real estate listing site (betoch.net) handy.

Can anyone suggest how to find well furnished house in dilla ?

Hi akansha2711,

Posting an advert in the Houses for rent in Addis Ababa section, with details of the accommodation you are looking for might be of great help. ;)

Regards,

David.

Hi, you can easily get house in dilla at cheap price (eg apartment with less than 50 usd) and at short time, not more than half day search. What you need is to tell the brokers there the type of house you need. Up on fixing, the broker will charge you 10-15% of the rent.

Hi David, let me know what type of house you need.

@ Shimels Hussien > Just to inform you that David is a member of the Expat.com team and that he is not looking for a house.

Shimels Hussien wrote:

Hi David, let me know what type of house you need.

Are you a broker please or maybe you know a real estate agent?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: