I wonder if a foreigner can marry a pakistani

as for Pakistanis they are free to marry who ever they want no law for that only the age must be above 18

in Pakistan most people wants that there women must stay as house wife but Pakistan is an open country and we respect women more the any other country

yes , if you marry with pakistani national.. you can live easily legally in pakistan.. very easy rule in pakistan....

LUCIA MARTINEZ wrote:

Hi, I wonder if a foreigner can marry a pakistani, and if I necessarily have to stay home to live the husband

hi there i am Alisa from Indonesian national and meet my husband in Saudi Arabia we get married there and i have kidz and i am living with my husband's family in Pakistan. and i really enjoyed staying in Pakistan.i know we don't have freedom as we use to in our home land but it is better then that. i advise my fellow women don't see the nationality of a man just try to see him from inside

Pakistanis are good husbands :gloria and i m happy to marry with a Pakistani man i know some time it is tricky

I am american i me and my pakistani fiance have been almost a year in a relationship.We have met in person and love each other, he lives in karachi i live in florida.Do i need to travel to pakistan to marry him? I saw he can come to some countries with no visa..can i marry him in any of these places as tourists both of us? Please dont tell me of fiance visa i already know about that..we just want to marry and do right before God..should i go there to marry him? Please no negativity..i am not asking for approval just some help.thank you

Where did you marry? In pakistan? Are u american?

Hello Lisa, welcome to Expat.com.

You have not mentioned if you intend to settle in Pakistan of you want to take your man to USA.

Once we know the answer to this , the ideal may be advised.

Without negativity, if you want to take your husband to USA, it will take at  least 2 years to fulfill formalities. :)

I havent married i want to know wich country can i marry my boyfriend instead of pakistan or usa...that he can travel with no visa.

Well we met in person in dubai..not sure if i wanna live in usa or dubai.

Haggis Hunter... In what country did u marry your pakistani husband? My fiancee asked for tourist visa from Pakistan to Usa and he was denied. So we met in Dubai..i came home but we want to marry as soon as possible even if he has to go back and finish University.What country besides USA or Pakistan can we marry soon without being residents of the country and without him maybe needing visa..Is Dubai maybe an option??Please i await your respond or anyone who sees this.Thanks☺

Thank you ..i have posted few questions..please help☺