I wonder if a foreigner can marry a pakistani

Hi, I wonder if a foreigner can marry a pakistani, and if I necessarily have to stay home to live the husband

Hi LUCIA MARTINEZ,

Welcome ti Expat.com :)

For better interaction with the other members, your post has been moved to the Pakistan English-speaking forum.

Best,

Foreigner can marry a pakistani and live with him in his home. if you want to work here, so you can if your husband is agree.

asifali....it might not be that easy.
I life in the uk and since i married my husband 16 months ago i have had to prove we have a genuine marraige and not a sham marraige. He wants to come back here to the uk and on friday 1st June we have been apart 26 months.
Lucila i would check from your country about marrying.
I would move over to pakistan tomorrow and live there with my husband, but i just don't have the money at teh moment.

Hi Lucilia,
I am going to get marry with a pakistani guy, but we still couldnt meet eachothers! there is no religion who forbide the marriage betwen a foreign and pakistani :)
you should discuss with your husband if you are willing to work after marriage or not.
Best wishes :)

Harira!
No Its not forbidden to  marry a Pakistani guy, but in fact you have to learn few things which are quite diff from other world, specially try to learn the language cuz 80% of the population cannot speak English in Pakistan and Arabic and french is a dream.:)

Well No, Pakistanis are the people who can eat any kind of tasty and spicy foods :)

they wont eat pokr or bacon.
My hubby likes my tuna pasta bake and home made fruit scones :proud
as for urda i still cant speak it

Harira,
I have a Pakistani friend here in Libya who has Married a Moroccan lady, having two children. He visits Morocco every year. I dont know why your man cannot enter your country? What rules are stopping him?

OH Hunny
send me a message ok, dont care how long it is.

Higgishunter,
To whom this reply was?

it was to hirari 111

hi harira111
iam pakistani i live in italy .my brother have a morocon wife they also live in italy.my brother and his wife go many time in maroco.now my brother and his wife in pakistan for holydays.

Zubair1,
Now that was a hopeful comment. :)

salam harira how are u i hope everything is fine with u , did u get married or not yet pls , give me a sign

(Moderated)

Offcourse any foriegner can marry a Pakistani, it all depends on the comptability and understanding to each other. If they have good friendship, sincerity and love then they may marry to each other like others people do normally.

You are right dear

owais.truefriend wrote:

Offcourse any foriegner can marry a Pakistani, it all depends on the comptability and understanding to each other. If they have good friendship, sincerity and love then they may marry to each other like others people do normally.

you can marry a pakistani but you wont to work or not that is your choice a man though is responsible to feed his wife and children even if wife doesnt work but there are many women in society weho are working

Vow !  Its great to see very possitive, fair and encouraging messages from pakistani people on this forum. I am so happy. Pakistan, alhamdulillah, changing. All we need to do is neagte the people with negativeity, reject them, discourage them and tell the world that 90% are great and 10% are simply illiterate. Thence, boosting up our image is in good deed is " SAWAB ".

then u can do

Well there are no restrictions. But make sure that you and your love have a very good compatibility to face all obstacles that may come ahead. Many do and succeed, many do and fail.

Bengie lalanne

I have been married 29 months to a wonderful man from pakistan, who i met when i was a christian. As the relationship went on and we began going out, we had honest talks When we got engaged he asked my mother for my hand.
When we married we became partners and if i felt he was doing or saying something wrong i would tell him and he would do the same.  I also told him i would never  wear the nikab, and if he ever hit me the marriage is over.
He is NOT my master he is my husband.
He has also accepted my daughter from a past relationship. He is also younger than me.

A true and strong marriage is built on understanding, talking to each other and most of all respect for your wife / husband.

Im sorry if you had a bad relationship, but not all men are like that, you just have not found the   ' one' yet.

hi,
well i wanted to be honest with u as a foreighner it will be the worst think to do. first most of the man are looking for a woman that can make them leave this country the reason job and misery.than if u are not muslam and virgin u are not the one. And Allah will accept that this man leave u and get a pakistani woman. Cause she is respectfull and will obey all her man commandement. Cause after allah her husban will be her master.They will used u to leave there country .But if u have the perfect skin color fair, blue eyes u might have a change and of course u need to accept islam. They will pretend to say they accpt that u are christian or catholics. think about it
i have been in that situation ./
------------------------------------------------------------
i am so happy for after just 29 months of mariage .listen i am not there to judge u. i am from canada i travel 13 hours of plan 10 hres of differencies. i got married for 6 years i will again repeat.  i have a son from that mariage.as i said faire skin blue eyes virgin ok of course one of those days u will request to wear not the nikab u got me wrong , i went 4 times in that country and my son has is nadra card. please becaefull this my opinion. i never converte to islam but i am   been call the mother of my muslam son. good luck
-------------------------------------------------------------
of course in islam a man can get married to any religiion but not an idol worshiper- virgin bkues eyes fair skin silky hair the religion of that woman as to change easily
=================================================================
Dear sweet bangie lalanne,

I honestly did not get your point from your words. There are good and bad in every nation and on every place. One can not use one case as to judge the whole nation.
I assure you a vast majority of pakistani people are great and honest.
Wish you all the happiness and smile in life.

@bengie lalanne & Shahid: Appreciating your honest views :)
i get charged by you people :). Well i would just add something in continuation of your discussion,
"No Matter who you are where ever you are, what kind of background, status and physical appearance you have: One should be Highly Honest, Optimistic and Courageous in whatever you are doing and living in- ALMIGHTY ALLAH never ever avoid/ discourage such People." :)

@haggishunter:
i regret what a great time before 1920's- (i think in 1926 or somewhat a Bill was passed in senate of USA to generate the Passport n other rules n laws). May that Great, Free, Peaceful time comes again - n People can travel here and there anywhere in the world with FULL FREEDOM :). This Planet Earth of ALLAH SWT is so very Vast :)

@bengie lalanne: Let me little enlighten Actual Islamic laws/ Muslim views about Marriage out of religion.

Muslim Man can marry a lady who is christian or Jew. there are strict conditions in Islamic laws for this. That She MUST be PRACTICING Christian/Jew, Following the TRUE Spirit of Christianity & Jewish Religion. not which is Infiltrated & changed. But it is Very Best if she accepts Islam with True Heart.(not for the sake of getting married only) :)
Because True Spirit of Jewish religion is does not exist and it is completely modified but as for as Christianity is concern this religion is infiltrated by Jews and now v.v.v.rare people are on true spirit of Christianity.
and as for as any other religion is concern(without holy book)all of them are Highly Restricted.

For Muslim Women: She can Only marry to Muslims. these are the Limits given by ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

Beyond this, it does not matter the lady is blonde, black, white, Asian or whatever type of physical appearance. actually the only thing matters is "MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING & Sincerity" to eachother. :)

:cool:

yeah any foriegner can marry a Pakistani but if you are muslim....

yes one can marry a pakistani either male or female forighner. there so many religious people in pakistan.in islam it is allowed for a muslim boy to marry a christian or a jewish girl.there is no compulsion on the girl to change the religion.if she becomes a muslim of her owm will then its ok and welcomed but there should not be any force from boy side ti change the religion.....moreso she is allowed with full freedon to practice her religion . for the muslim girl can marry to muslim forighners but not the nonmuslim boys
....good luck to you....aftab dareshani

ofcourse you can ...

totally depends on how liberal your partner is ..

iv seen both extremes.,,, to its totally up to the dude's attitude and preferences.

What I need to do at first time to move in PakistanÉ   thanks

you live in Canada or Pakistan?

[Moderated: Off topic]

What is all this crap about blonde hair fair skin and virgins? My husband loves me no matter what I look like and he does not care about any of this. If you are really in love looks, money or anything won't matter...all that should matter is the love.

friend y u marry for nationality if u love any one so get marry as good life partner not for used for nationality ok

any foreigner christian guy

Panzy,

Yes, a non-Pakistani Christian male can marry a Pakistani Christian female without any problem. :top:

Panzy,

If you have met a Canadian national male on the net who is considering marrying you to help you settle and work in Canada as a nurse, let me know and I will guide you what to do next. :dumbom:

riazcdki wrote:

Panzy,

If you have met a Canadian national male on the net who is considering marrying you to help you settle and work in Canada as a nurse, let me know and I will guide you what to do next. :dumbom:

Panzy,

You have just copied my message back to me, does it mean some thing?