Pakistani moving to perth or are there already

hello girls/ladies
im a muslim housewife .im 23 yrs old and hv a 8month old kid. im from islamabad pakistan.i il be shifting to perth wid my husband very soon. in a month or so. inshAlah.

im looking for some Pakistani / Muslim ladies and girls. i want to make some friends in perth to improve my social life and to feel comfortable soon. So all the muslim or pakistani girls community of perth. contact me soon :)

i m a very friendly and easy going person.i il be really glad if i find some good company at perth.waiting friends:)

good luck

Hello Unknown Perth.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Aurélie

I 'll be in Perth by the end of next month. I am from Islamabad and I do have a daughter of 8 months too. Hope you may like to keep contact with my wife. once we reach there.

Regards,

yes yes ! ofcourse i would love to be intouch wid a girl from isb pakistan. plz send me her mailing her..anything facebook id or hotmail gmail.soo that i can contact her

Hey unknown perth here I am from ISB and coming to Perth soon good to see a female here from same city:)

i m really happy to see you too..i hv inbox u my id. contact soon

Hay all - my wife and I have recently moved to Perth and looking for other Pakistani families to socialize and hang out with. Look forward to meet and greet with you all

i am really happy to hear from you Mr. Kazim. I would really want to contact your wife. What can be better than hving a Pakistani friend in an unknown state.
plz introduce her to me.

Hi all...will be moving to Perth in Sept 2012 Insha Allah..Husband already there....i have to kids 3 and 8 mnths.... Would like to get neighborhood suggestions (close proximity to islamic if possible) schools, halal vendors and Pak community, masjid etc).....!!
Please help

So good to see New Pakistani families in perth. Me and my husband moved to Perth 2 months back and would love to get in touch with Pakistani families

hi all pakistani girls , i am living in spain and want to move to norway any where , where i can meet and live with pakistan families , my age is 27 , i am educated , please reply me . thanks

Hi,

I am currently in middle east and moving to perth in next couple of months, would like some information about the pakistani community there. I am mainly interested to know about the areas where asians (Pakitani/Indian) commununities live, including suburbs and the distance of these areas from the main city center.

I have a four year old daughter, would also welcome some school information for her admission.

Thanks

Raz

fasraz

google 'pakistani community perth'

i came here last year in Nov. as my husband is UWA student so we straight away moved to University accommodation. to my surprise we have a big Pakistani community here. but its a complete university circle. we have 9 10 Pakistani families, Masjid here with dars on every friday and complete arrangements for Ramadan too. for combine aftari's at Masjid and Tarawe. But i am not too sure about other than University that where we can find most of pakistani community. Ned lands is a good option to live in Its safe secure and near university so one finds a lot of Pakistani community.

there is a page on facebook . its called PIA. Pakistani's in australia.you guys can check that too!

are u in perth? how's it going?

Asslam o alaikum I have just moved to perth with my husband and want to meet some nice Pakistani families thanks.

hi,
Pakistani friends are welcome to join us .

Mr and Mrs. Sherazi .

Hello Faizazaka and arsyeed ---> would you mind introducing yourself to the other members?

Thanks

Karen :)

i am syed Ali Raza , currently live in Sadiqabad Pakistan . A small town in Southern Punjab . Professionally i am a Banker and my wife is Lecturer of English Ligature , we have four Kids Ages 7 , 5,5 and 3 , we have blessed with twins :).
We are moving to Australia in the end of 2013 through skilled immigration , we have to live in WA as per agreement between us and WA state government .
We want to make some good friends there to upgrade our social network in WA .We are also interested to gather info about life,culture living style , living cost and Housing  in WA and some kind of advice's , what to do before coming .

So, Please give us ur valuable experienced based suggestions and advises .

Thanks and Regards,

For living costs www.numbeo.com
I suggest you do an online search to find out whether there is a Pakistani community in Perth. Contact them as they will be able to assist you.

For the new comers::Hi/Salam.  I am living in Perth, Western Australia from the last 2 and half years. I was migrated from New Zealand, I have lived in New Zealand for more than half of my life. I am 36 Male. Perth is a nice place to live. Hot weather might bother some people, but you will get use to it. Jobs any as far as you have some skills or trade. Majority of Asians, Muslims including Indian, Pakistanis, Afghans, Malysians, Singaporeans, Indonesians and other middle eastern s living in the following suburbs: Thornlie, Gosnells, Cannington, Queens park. Please do contact me if you need any assistance in pick/drop, housing, flat share, Mosques info, other families, cultural events. If you are migrating to WA, expect delays in finding rental houses. If you are lucky enough to find and get a rental house than Expect strict house inspections every 2 months by agent/owner.  Best regards.

hi,
Plz give me ur email address. i need ur help . i m moving to WA along with my family . i need ur assistance to find a house there .

Regards,

Ali

Hello Ali.

You may browse this page --> Housing in Perth or even post an advert there.

Thanks and best of luck.

Regards

Karen :)

!اسلام و علیکم
کیا حال ہے دوستو ؟ پرتھ میں کتنے پاکستانی ہیں؟
میں بھی اپنی فیملی کیساتھ شفٹ ہو رہا ہوں ، اور پرتھ میں اجھے دوستوں کی تلاش میں ہوں۔تاکہ پردیس کی اجنبیت کو کم کیا جا سکے اور ایک دوسرے کی مدر کی جا سکے۔مجھ سے رابطہ کریں۔ انشااللہ آپکو فاءدہ ہو گا۔

دعا گو

سید علی رضا شیرازی

thank you for your kind support

@ arsyeed --> As you are on an english speaking forum, it would be great if you could post your message in english, in order for us and the other members to understand what you're saying. Thanks. Karen :)

[email protected]

Hi and greetings of the day ,
how are you ?
i am moving to Perth in November 13 , as PR immigration visa. I am from pakistan and need your assistance .

can you give me some idea about approximate Rent of good house in perth ? i need 2 bedrooms accommodation , we have 4 kids below 7 yers. house should be near to school of kids and WA University (5 KM in the radios of WA Univ ) .

also give me your contact number .

--
With Best Regards,

Ali Raza Syeed
[email protected]

ok   :)

hi,
can any one give information about car prices / Used cars in good condition 6 seats and fuel friendly below or Max 2000 cc  ? or a PR Holder can get Bank Finance/ auto loans ?  :)

A Google search will find many websites for car sales in Oz and loans

Hello,

I am moving to Perth with my wife and 1 child of 2 years in next month i.e. mid August 2014. I have permanent residence sponsored by WA. I am originally from Faisalabad and by profession Accountant and lived and worked in last 8 years in Middle East. I was interested to have networking with Pakistani families already settled in Perth.

Can anybody guide or help in terms of how to get a flat on rent from outside Australia? :unsure
Also, where to go with your family on temporary basis once you arrive in Perth and then find a suitable apartment? :(

Regards,
Mr. Mrs. Samran

Hi Samran

Congratulations on the move. You can consider YMCA for temporary basis while you hunt for house or flat. You can even book a room for yourself in advanced over there. You would look up at sites like realestate.com.au, domain.com.au which are real estate advertising sites. They can be tricky though because they are professional sites and any rentals would require you to pay 4 weeks rent as a security bond, and 2 weeks rent in advanced. Security bond will be refunded back to you at the end of the tenure. Depending upon your financial situation this can be tricky. You can also look at gumtree.com.au and perth.locanto.com.au where you can get private advertisers (owners) and somewhat flexible/cheaper rentals too.

Let us know if you need any further info and we'll be glad to help you out.

Thanks,

Kazim Rajani.

samranhabib wrote:

Hello,

I am moving to Perth with my wife and 1 child of 2 years in next month i.e. mid August 2014. I have permanent residence sponsored by WA. I am originally from Faisalabad and by profession Accountant and lived and worked in last 8 years in Middle East. I was interested to have networking with Pakistani families already settled in Perth.

Can anybody guide or help in terms of how to get a flat on rent from outside Australia? :unsure
Also, where to go with your family on temporary basis once you arrive in Perth and then find a suitable apartment? :(

Regards,
Mr. Mrs. Samran

Thanks,

Kaazimraza,

I have gone through all the below sites already and have done quite a bit research, but I mean what is the way to secure a contract with the real estate agents? If I pay directly from overseas what is the guarantee that I have paid to the right person and I will get the flat?

Also what is the normal mode of payment?

Any ideas and suggestions would be really helpful and grateful.
Thanks in advance,

Samran

Hi Samran,

As far as mode of payment is concerned, bank transfer is the preferred method for real estate and that is the only way you can make sure you're paying to the right person. These will be the ones you'll come across realestate.com.au and domain.com.au, mostly. As far as YMCA goes, you need not to pay anything until you arrive here. They operate on day to day basis, either cash or credit card, so there's your peace of mind right there.

Thanks,

Kazim Rajani

samranhabib wrote:

Thanks,

Kaazimraza,

I have gone through all the below sites already and have done quite a bit research, but I mean what is the way to secure a contract with the real estate agents? If I pay directly from overseas what is the guarantee that I have paid to the right person and I will get the flat?

Also what is the normal mode of payment?

Any ideas and suggestions would be really helpful and grateful.
Thanks in advance,

Samran

Thanks BOSS!!!!!!

you have resolved my problem.

Also please help which bank is better to open individual accounts or self employed person accounts.

What is the major element needed to do the following: (Is it a post code and a rental agreement)?

How to get Australian business number for taxation?

How to register with Medicare and Centrelink?

Also will they accept my Saudi Arabian driving license and I will have some steps skipped?

Regards,

Samran

Hi Samran

Glad I was able to help you. One point worth mentioning is, that, any real estate wouldn't lend you a property until you view them, so unless you are physically here and view the property, your chances are very slim about getting rentals via web.

As far as financial institutions go, that's very tricky. Especially given that I am a salaried person here, I ain't sure which one is the best from a self employment point of view. I have my account with BankWest and I am happy with their services.

For Central Link and/or Medicare services, just do a search on Google 'applying for medicare' and you should get the answer within the first 2 or 3 links. For ABN, Google is your best bet again.

You can add me on Skype if you wish, and we can talk there whenever we can find some time :). My Skype id is kazim.raza82.

Thanks,

Kazim Rajani

samranhabib wrote:

Thanks BOSS!!!!!!

you have resolved my problem.

Also please help which bank is better to open individual accounts or self employed person accounts.

What is the major element needed to do the following: (Is it a post code and a rental agreement)?

How to get Australian business number for taxation?

How to register with Medicare and Centrelink?

Also will they accept my Saudi Arabian driving license and I will have some steps skipped?

Regards,

Samran