Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - Requirement of Letter from Emp

UR IQAMA WONT BE ISSUED HERE IF NAMES DIFFERENT

it has issued with the name as mentioned in my passport.

easiest way is to get your degree attested from hec then foreign affair office and finally go to saudi culture office Inshalla Allah would face no problem

Saudi culture attest your degree even a part of your name missing?... I have heard that don't attest degree if passport and degree name did not match...however spelling mistake they can accept in name..but name should be same..have they adopted new system?

and what about spelling mistake like munir instead of muneer ?

better and easiest way is to prepare an effidevit,mentioning that THIS and THIS is the same person,signed it from nottery.

you do same procedure?

yes.this is the most easiest way.

I dont think they will accept this. Either they will make no issue or you have to change the spelling on ur ID card and then passport. Keep praying because sometimes they are not that specific and sometimes they check each alphabet.

Dear Naseer. Saudi culture don't attest ur degree if ur passport name and degree name or ur father name on ur degree  and ur father name on ur passport doesnt match. Even partial mistakes such as missing of family name are not allowed and you have to make new ID card and passport. Iam telling you as i have gone through this whole procedure. Iam not sure about spelling mistakes, they may or may not ask.

agents are guiding the people wrong.spelling mistake is not a issue at all.Just go to the embassy,they will give you a visa.but,if they don't,show them the affidavit that name of guy on passport and degree is same guy,they will issue you without any delay. Don't forget to signed the affidavit from nottery.

I think people are misguiding our own people. Iam not sure about spelling mistake but if the full name of u or ur father doesnt match u will not get visa. For spelling mistake iam not sure thats y i cant comment. Please call the saudi culture office for clarity. They are good people and will tell u every thing

my name and father name is same every where..just a slightly spelling mistake in my last name hamayoon on degree and humayun on passport...I think that's not a issue...hope 4 good :)

yes dear u r right..i called embassy they say that spelling mistakes no issue :) ..but name missing is issue.. name on degree should be same and complete in degree and passport

and dear I have iqama b/c I am residing in ksa as a student

Asalaamu alykum,

Very informative thread. I have a question

I'm on a dependent Iqamah and just got a job offer. To start iqamah transfer process I need to get my degree attested from KSA consulate in Pakistan + KSA cultural office in Pakistan. From what I understand since I'm in Riyadh I can just go to Pakistan embassy and get my degree attested from there, get an NOC from them then go to Ministry of education in KSA and get my degree attested then go to Ministry of foreign affairs KSA and get the degree attested from them. In this case I don't have to go to Pakistan.

People have done this in the past. I just want to know if it is still possible.

Awaiting your replies. Thank you

Hi
I have got mail from hail university asking my degree certificates and experience certificate but they haven't replied anything after that .
1,how much time they take to reply usually
2.shall I do the procedure as they say
3.how do I cnf abouty job
I have mailed these questions but they did not reply
Waiting for experience reply from all of you
Thank you

Dear,
        I am Pakistani and working in KSA as " Financial Analyst" Having Labor profession in IQAMA, I have MBA degree and want to change my profession in IQAMA for Job purpose and family visa as well. Now JAWAZAT at KSA needs Attestation from Saudi Culture Office in Islamabad.

What are requirements Saudi Culture to attest my degree, I already have attested degree from University, HEC and Foreign Affair. And how to make it possible because i get info that my Employer will send directly to saudi culture office in Islamabad VIA DHL;
1. contract copy with COC /MOFA.
2. Letter in name of Saudi Culture with COC.
3. Iqama copy with Company stamp
4. Passport copy with Company stamp

I need complete knowledge how to send all documents & Degree, Form B and Nikah nama

Dear,why you want to change your profession on IQAMMA?I think all facilities are same on labour visa and engineering visa apart of family status.

Most of us know that the degree attestation is required from several authorities in the native country as well as in Saudi Arabia for change in Iqama profession and call for family. However, people face difficulty as they don't know the process of degree attestation. Now you can attest the degrees even in your native country by living in Saudi Arabia. I have explained the whole process of doing this in this article; I hope it will be helpful for you.

life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-to-attest-degrees-from-saudi-arabia_27.html

its not working, pls share update one. thanks

Hello brother !

what is the procedure to attest the letter from company for attestation-- in riyadh.

please reply me ,aa little nervous to go there ,no one of my relatives helping me !

i am in company tanazul ony !

Dear
Have a good day
I am facing the same problem you have before regarding degree attestation .I need your support in this regard.
kindly give me your contact  detail  so that i could contact you as well as the agent .I will send the degree and other related document.Kindly reply me as soon as possible

Ashfaq

brother,

I went to mofa, they rejected to stamp on.
alternatively my agent asked to get the contract letter chambered !

so, so discss with your agent and proceed !

By the way my cnt :0595089195.

can we change our profession from labour to engineer..and saudi culture/embassy will attest the degree if profession on iqama is labour ?

Hi

I iive in Karachi and need to get my degree attested from Saudi Culture urgently.. I have got the attesttion from HEC and MOFA.
How much time will it take for culture attestation if i submit in in Karachi office? On the other hand will i save some time if i go to Islamabad and submit my degree there? Will it be better going islamabad for it?

Folks - This is rule of thumb that even if there is a slight difference in your name / father name in any of your legal document, this attestation will not be get through. To avoid any extra efforts and waste of time, do make sure everything is as per the requirement.

In general, now a days they have been very strict in such attestation procedures.

Good Luck!
Engr. Muhammad Hussain | M.K.H Consultancy Services

and what about spelling mistakes?  like mohammed and muhammad ..it will also be issue ? and degree attested by HEC/MOFA..will saudi embassy attest it ?

My friend got a degree from Virtual University of Paksitan. Please advise if he can get that attested from saudi culture & embassy in pakistan. As someone told us that saudi culture office and embassy do not attest the degrees gained through distance/online education. Please let me know if you've any information on this subject.

Hi everbody. Please help me degree attestation. I have got my degree attested from hec and forign affairs from pakistan. Now I am in saudi arabia working in a company. I want to know that Is there any way that I can get my degree attested from saudi culture and embassy in ksa.

Degree Attestation for a Saudi Employer
I got an offer of employment from King Saud University in Al Riyadh to work as an Assistant Professor. As I did my Ph D in Pomology from Curtin University in Perth WA (Australia), I am currently in the process of attesting my degree from the Cultural Mission of Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Canberra (Australia), through one of my close friend in Australia. I sent him all the papers and documents required for attestation/authentication. A brief description of the papers/documents is given here under: 
1- Ph D degree (Original)
2- A clear (colour) photocopy of the degree
3- A forwarding letter requesting to attest my Ph D degree
4- A printout of the email message I received from Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau in Ottawa
5- A copy of offer letter from King Saud University, Al Riyadh
6- A copy of Visa Request letter from King Saud University, Al Riyadh[/color]
The guy (my friend in Australia) has been and is getting all the guidance directly from me. First of all he got the degree and the photocopy attested by Curtin Student Central, Then he got both papers attested by the Notary Public and Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) in Perth WA Australia. He has already get back the attested papers/documents from DFAT. The next step is to send these documents/papers to Cultural Mission of Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia (P O Box 1206, Dickson, ACT 2602).
Any further development will be shared ....Inshaalah

Hi everyone

I have got job offer from MNC in KSA. I am trying to get my degrees attested from Saudi embassy but my father name on  degree is different than my passport. It is missing chaudhry. Can It be attested? Anyone heard about noor traders and consultants? They r saying then can get my degrees attested with name error too.Is it possible?

Regards

what i have heard that saudi embassy attest degree if there is spelling mistake.they ignore it ..but for  name missing u have to correct it..and be aware of agents putting fake stamps of saudi embassy.

If I need to correct my degree, it might take more than 3 months to get new ones. I ll visit saudi culture office tomorrow. Lets see what they says.

yeah its good u went there personally..and plz ask them they will accept spelling mistakes..like muneer instead of munir..plz ask and share on this forum..

regards

brother its not possible to correct the name on degree as embassy need original degree.I will be there tomorrow in saudi culture as i have some work there.Do you have idea what is the fee of saudi culture to attest the degree?

so plz ask for the spelling mistake issue..degree attested from HEC/MOFA already and share here

regards

No problem bro, I ll ask them. On my way to Islamabad now

I hv asked them about name error. If name part is missing, they cannot attest but if there is spelling mistake, they ll attest docs.

and what is the fee of attestation?