Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - Requirement of Letter from Emp

AOA, I am Engineer and i have same problem that is degree attestation from saudi culture office. company send me agreement letter but it is attested from chamber not from MOFA so saudi culture can,'t accept my documents for attestation. please send me your cell no than i  contact you or tell  me exact person or agent who help m plzzz.
                       Thanx
Engineer M.Mateen
0092-333-3399717

Can someone please send me any agent details in lahore for degree attestation.
I need to attest my degrees from fbise, ibcc, mofa, hec, saudi culture and embassy. I have taken employer letter.
please email me asap contact details of agents @ [email protected]

You can contact the below guys:

Tahir Hussain.
Process Manager
Q.A. ENTERPRISES.
HEAD OFFICE:
Suite #  8, 2nd  Floor, Rukhsana  Building,
Block 7 & 8, KCHS, Shaheed-e-Millat Road,
Karachi-75400, Pakistan.
Cell #: +92-300-2783348.
Tel. #: +92-21-34388612, 34396301.
Fax #: +92-21-34381809.
BRANCH OFFICE:
Suite # 2, Plot # 10, Jalil Plaza III,
Markaz I - 9, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Tel. #: +92-51-4102485-86.
Fax #: +92-51-4102487.
E-mail: [email protected], Web: www.qae.com.pk

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

kindly guide me...
dear members... i am an engineer i have the same problem i want to get my degree attested from saudi embassy and culture office and the agents are demanding job offer letter which i already requested to my current company where i am working.But there is no reply yet from my company.can i eligible to get offer letter from my current company or not as i am on azad visa so plzz if any one can help me to get attested from these embassy.your reply would be highly appreciated. Thank you in anticipation....

asim pasha wrote:

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

kindly guide me...
dear members... i am an engineer i have the same problem i want to get my degree attested from saudi embassy and culture office and the agents are demanding job offer letter which i already requested to my current company where i am working.But there is no reply yet from my company.can i eligible to get offer letter from my current company or not as i am on azad visa so plzz if any one can help me to get attested from these embassy.your reply would be highly appreciated. Thank you in anticipation....

If you have got an offer letter from this company where you are working now before you joined them, you can use that or a copy of attested employment contract.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply...

actually when i came on free visa here in ksa; by the grace of god i got the job within one month and company provided me offer letter which cosists of one page only; which shows salary details,probation period and vacation eligibility.....when i called to india for the purpose of saudi embassy attestation they mainly required contract letter (detailed) or offer letter (detailed) which should be complete with chamber of commerce and saudi culture on it...but my company today refused to provide offer letter by saying that am not under their sponsorship....

secondly, my kafeel(current sponsor) can provide me this contract letter but i as mentioned in my previous post about my iqama designation as Electrician and i have been working as a mechanical engineer in the consultant firm...and he doesn't have the category of mechanical engineer in his company...so can you please advise me if i want to go for attesation of my mechanical engineering degree then it will differ from electrician to engineer....waiting for your precious reply...thanks

asim pasha wrote:

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply...

actually when i came on free visa here in ksa; by the grace of god i got the job within one month and company provided me offer letter which cosists of one page only; which shows salary details,probation period and vacation eligibility.....when i called to india for the purpose of saudi embassy attestation they mainly required contract letter (detailed) or offer letter (detailed) which should be complete with chamber of commerce and saudi culture on it...but my company today refused to provide offer letter by saying that am not under their sponsorship....

secondly, my kafeel(current sponsor) can provide me this contract letter but i as mentioned in my previous post about my iqama designation as Electrician and i have been working as a mechanical engineer in the consultant firm...and he doesn't have the category of mechanical engineer in his company...so can you please advise me if i want to go for attesation of my mechanical engineering degree then it will differ from electrician to engineer....waiting for your precious reply...thanks

You can still go ahead with the attestation, just ask your current sponsor to give you a contract with Mechanical Engineer title and tell him that this is only for document attestation purposes. Get it attested from Chamber and MOFA and you can use this for attesting the certificate.

friend can u tell me the contact number and address of agent from which u atttested your degreee....i am passing through same problem....and kindly tell me too that how much time he take for attestation from saudi cultural office.

Bilal Ghazanfar wrote:

friend can u tell me the contact number and address of agent from which u atttested your degreee....i am passing through same problem....and kindly tell me too that how much time he take for attestation from saudi cultural office.

If you are in Pakistan the contact details of the agents is in the previous posts. As to time frame depends on from where you have the certificate issued (Sindh, Punjab, Islamabad etc etc)

my degree is issued from university of punjab...can u tell me please that is there any attested letter require to attest ur degree from saudi cultural office and saudi consulate??

Bilal Ghazanfar wrote:

my degree is issued from university of punjab...can u tell me please that is there any attested letter require to attest ur degree from saudi cultural office and saudi consulate??

Letter attested from MOFA as far as I know is not available any more since MOFA refuses to give them now. Your best shot will be to get letter attested from Chamber of Commerce , and submit it along with Offer letter and employment contract signed and stamped from Chamber & MOFA.

Thanks a lot...usually how much time saudi cultural office and saudi consulate will take to attest your degree

Bilal Ghazanfar wrote:

Thanks a lot...usually how much time saudi cultural office and saudi consulate will take to attest your degree

Depends on the people there, and also as i said the certificate from where its issued. If all documents in order it will be attested by the embassy in two - three working days.

hi i m living in saudi arabia last two years.I m engineer when i was coming to saudi arabia i did not attest my degree from saudi embassi in pakistan.
I just attest from HEC now i want attst from saudi embassi in pakistan because i wana to chage my iqama poff. plz tell me which documents will be reqrd for this attestation.

m.imran40 wrote:

hi i m living in saudi arabia last two years.I m engineer when i was coming to saudi arabia i did not attest my degree from saudi embassi in pakistan.
I just attest from HEC now i want attst from saudi embassi in pakistan because i wana to chage my iqama poff. plz tell me which documents will be reqrd for this attestation.

Contact any good agency in Pakistan and they will guide you. You need the certificate, an offer letter, contract attested and stamped by COC and MOFA.

dear,
I am from PAKISTAN and now i am working in one telecom company in Saudi Arabia , my iqama profession is Hddad(حداد)..but i have engineering degree also Pakistan Engineering council(PEC), attested and verified from HEC and PEC from Pakistan.
How i change my iqama profession  as Engineer now???

Please guide.

Regards
FAIZAN

This question has been answered for a million times. please refer qas.

Assalamu Alaikum,,
Dear brother i need information about request letter for degree attesttion,, how many these letters required for degree attestation from cultural as wel saudi embassy,,,, actualy campnay sent me only one letter along with conract for degree attestatiion but my agent is saying that 2 letters are required, one for cultural and 2nd copy  is for embassy...coz saudi culral office retain one copy of letter.. i heard that only cultral need these original letter,, and photo copy of this letter is enuf for degree atteastation from embassy,, plss guide mee

khama381 wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum,,
Dear brother i need information about request letter for degree attesttion,, how many these letters required for degree attestation from cultural as wel saudi embassy,,,, actualy campnay sent me only one letter along with conract for degree attestatiion but my agent is saying that 2 letters are required, one for cultural and 2nd copy  is for embassy...coz saudi culral office retain one copy of letter.. i heard that only cultral need these original letter,, and photo copy of this letter is enuf for degree atteastation from embassy,, plss guide mee

As far as I know only one letter is needed and not two letters. Perhaps there have been a new requirement.

Assalamo Allaikum
Do any one have Sample of these letters(By Sponsor) for Degree attestation from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy in Pakistan.

A.O.A dear.. could you please give me the contact of some reliable agent who could get my MBBS documents attested from the Saudi culture mission in islam abad and Saudi embassy without any letter.. regards
       Dr.ZAKIR

Dear Brother , ASA

Can you please send me a of your company letter format where you have addressing to Saudi Consulate home country for attestation of the degree.

Details: Required for profession change

I have sent my degree to home country Saudi consulate for  attestation but they are asking for company letter attest with chamber of comm & mins. of foreign affair and i have original degree.
Later on i went to sponsor but he said he need a letter format for future process, in this regards can you please send me your letter copy with remove your important data so that i can prepare a draft letter to my sponsor

thanks
[email protected]

these agents use fake stamps and u will get into problem. becareful

Dont go to main office of  MOFA Saudi Arabia. there is small office in the chamber of commerce building they will stamp you letter to get stamp from PAK Saudi Consu

Thanks

Dont go to main office of  MOFA Saudi Arabia. there is small office in the chamber of commerce building they will stamp your letter to get stamp from PAK Saudi Consu

Thanks

Dear Brothers,
Can you please give me some information about certificates attestation from saudi embassy in saudi arabia, Actually my documents have attested from pakistan(IBCC) & Forign affair so now i need saudi embassy attestation so please help me for this regard.

Thanks

a o a,
i am work in ksa as a material engineer since two year my iqama and visa as a material engineer,but this time ksa engineering council need a degree attestation from Saudi cultural and Saudi embassy Pakistan my degree already attested   from hec and mo fa Pakistan and i have a company letter for attestation from Saudi cultural and Saudi embassy this letter attested from  chamber of com race ksa,please Gide  i complete this matter .

Hi anjum mahood,

Please note that this thread is a bit old. You can start a topic on the Saudi Arabia Forum :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Dear brother

this is same situation i was in, so i request my company to issue my offer letter with revised date, and my company make chamber and mofa on it. i send it to india as new employ and alhamdullah i got the stamping on my certificates.

pray for my if you get help with this replay.

sameer

Dear SohaibulHassan

Check your inbox please.

hi Sir what is Procedure of Saudi Embassy

Hi Saud Ur Rehman,

Welcome to Expat -Blog :)

What information are you seeking please.. can you be more specific :) ?

Thank you

Maximilien

Can anybody post the letter format that is required for documents attastation for saudi cultural office and saudi embassy in Pakistan. plzzzzzzzz

dear i read all the information u hv provided...but i am confused my documents are attested from HEC and foreign office also now i m changing profession my company gave me 2 letters attested from MOFA and chamber of commerce...and i hv translated my all documents in arabic also..now i m sending my documents to pakistan for attestation from saudi culture and saudi embassy
1) i hv to attest my translation 1st from foreign office???/
then i hv to send them for saudi culture??? and then saudi embassy....and in last what is the fee of agent for saudi embassy..
regards

looking for urgent reply becoz there is no time as the 1st moharam is near....

i m in jeddah

hii i found ur guide so useful thanks for that i need some details regarding attestation my documents from saudi embassy pak...
my mobile number is 0563547619
Email.  [email protected]
[email protected]

and ur???? i m in jeddah

Aoa everybody. I need some guide line regarding degree attestation from saudi cultural & embassy pakistan. I am working as HSE officer and my iqama profession is A/C technician and my degree is chemical engineer. I want to attest from above mention places. Can anyone guide cultural office will attest with different iqama profession & designation & degree??? if not what to change means should change Iqama profession??

Also please if any one have sample letters required from company for attestation please forward me as company asked me what is required on this letter.

You quick response will be highly Appreciated.

Thank You
Ali
[email protected]

Dear Aliraza123

You need a letter in the name of Suadi Culture office islamabad and one in the name of Saudi Counsulate. In both of the letters, your company will request your degree attestation for changing your profession in line with your qualifications.

I do not have this letter but any letter will do as far as above mentioned body of content is present.

Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - Requirement of Letter from Emp

Hi MOHAMMED ATHER HUSSAIN,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Please note that your posting is quite vague.

Can you please tell us how can we help you? Do you have specific questions related to the degree attestation from Saudi Embassy?

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hey guys

Just a brief question.

I need a letter from my employer to Saudi Cultural Beureau in London to get my degree attested.

Should this letter be in English or Arabic?

Thanks.