Spanish just arrived!! wish to find friends.

Hello everybody!!

I've just arrived to Singapore, ok it was 1 month ago!!!
I'm just waiting for the restaurant to be open to start working but as it comes I'm a little bored and I don't know exactly where to go and with who so I would like to find some people to go out, just for a coffee or lunch or even a party time!!!
I'm located in Sengkang and there is a nice pool and gym near here so if someone wants to go with me I'll be so glad.

If anyone is interested please send me a mail or just answer to this post.

BABS

Babs, Welcome to Expat.com, the forum and Singapore. :)
You wont get bored in Singapore. Once you start exploring the place, there's lots to see and do. :D

Have a great time... ;)

Jaz. :cool:

Hola!~ :D

hi!!

i just arrived 3 days ago from Italy and...I'd like to find some people to go out too.
Contact me

Ciao
Francesco

hellooo

Soy española también, llego ahí a mitat-finales de agosto para unos 2 meses cortos, cosa que complica sobretodo el buscar habitación!

si por algo sabes de casa para compartir por la zona de BuonVISTA si puede ser, me puedes dar un toque?

Gracias, a ver si en llegar nos vemos. Espero que te vaya bien por ahí.
besos,
mari

Hello and Welcome!

I am french and also arrived a month ago in Singapore and looking for meeting new people.
For those who are interested, there is a mmeeting tonight at Club 83 at 7:30, 3/4 gents from different countries and one lady also coming from France.So you are highly welcome!
In any case great weekend!
Bye, A plus , Hasta luego,ciao!

Hi,
Not in there yet:(
But soon!
Once I arrive...we will meet in somewhere!
Enjoy a lot
thanks

Hola, Babs!

Como estas?  Me llamo Yvette, soy de Canada. 

I will be in Singapore for the month of November, visiting my partner.  If you are interested in meeting up for tea/coffee or a walk, let me know.

Muchas gracias y espero que tengas un buen dia.

Yvette

@Spice Of Life - In english please on this Anglophone forum! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

i saw your post and I am not sure if you are still in Singapore.

I am looking for a English - Spanish Speaking individual who do translation service in the month of September 2015.

Remuneration will be attractive. Please let me know if you or your friends are interested as we are looking for more than one.

Thanks.

Regards,
Zack

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
Zacklee wrote:

Hi,

i saw your post and I am not sure if you are still in Singapore.

I am looking for a English - Spanish Speaking individual who do translation service in the month of September 2015.

Remuneration will be attractive. Please let me know if you or your friends are interested as we are looking for more than one.

Thanks.

Regards,
Zack

As you have posted on an old inactive thread I suggest that you place a free ad in the jobs section of the forum, in the green banner top of this page. This is the appropriate section to advertise in. 

Also, for security reasons please do not post personal contact details on an open forum.
Thank you.

Hola todos! Mi llamo Chee jun y soy singapurense. Estoy aprendiendo español y busco amigos españoles! Si queréis, podríamos salir uno dia y hablar de nuestras culturas y vidas. Avisame :D

Cheejun wrote:

Hola todos! Mi llamo Chee jun y soy singapurense. Estoy aprendiendo español y busco amigos españoles! Si queréis, podríamos salir uno dia y hablar de nuestras culturas y vidas. Avisame :D

Hello Cheejun

It is required to write only in English when participating on the anglophone version of the forum.

Regards
Kenjee