The cost of living in Abu Dhabi for new arrival singels

hi

i like to give some informations abut the cost of living in Abu Dhabi for all new arrival singles ( as per my own experience and opinion)

salary
if the company will pay full package the salary should be between (4000 AED minimum) to (6000 AED good for non experience)
and the main expences are like this:

Room
1500 For sharing room with other person (each one will pay 1500) including water , elec. gas . and sometimes internet.
the room is furnished and include bed and closet for each one.
one TV in the room
kichen and bathrooms r shared for all in the house

Phone card
100 each week is good

Transport
if u dont have your own car it will cost 30 to 50 every day if u r living neer your work.
at least 20 every day if u r too close

Food for 1persone

30 to 50 every day is very good if u r not cooking
if u r cooking 10 to 20 every day

Other expenses
1000 each month (cinema , cloths, cafe, personal things .....)

Dubai and Sharjah r same except the transportation is more costly due to long distances

good luck

thank you for the advice. my hausband and I are considering accepting a job in ABu dhabi, with a package for both of us of 31000 per month and can go to 38000 with covered health insurance and airfaire;
we have a two years baby, could you please tell me if it's manageable to have a good life standard while saving!!
thanks

Thanx for posting the info!! I am a fresher(from India) entering Abu Dhabi in oct'2014 with 6000 AED offer.
Could you please shed some more light on how the price-ranges might have changed in two years since 2012..
Thanks again!!