I need an advice about home whitening

There is a website that assisted me to whiten my tooth area by my own owing wise advice included in the content. I believe somebody will get rather remarkable of it too. What i found is it: family-dentistry-worcester.com. Anybody see, naturally my teeth surface are of yellow shade. I figured out that teeth whitening might be so risky for my type. Although regardless of all notices I tried to handle caps along with hydrogen element. I don't know whether or not ought to I be concerned or be joyful, as my teeth became 5 shades brighter at this time, but they became some times extra painful. I would't talk totally, cause I obtain nagging torture. What must I do, who could grant me some advice?

Sorry to hear that you have pain with your teeth. I suggest seeing a dentist and perhaps a solution to your pain. Good Luck

I agree. You should defintely go to a dentist!
You know you can attend a hospital for free in Argentina, right?

juampiorlando wrote:

I agree. You should defintely go to a dentist!
You know you can attend a hospital for free in Argentina, right?

Yes, hospitals are free in Argentina, service is basic and good.
I really doubt they will take care of whitening yout teeth.
I suggest you seek professional advice.

I have bleached my teeth a couple of months ago with Dr. Claudio Sorrentino
dentalpalermo.com.ar
4826-1505
[email protected]

Good luck!

Rick

Dear Vanessa,

I am Dr.Firas Allan ,A dentist working in Dubai,

About the home bleaching or the bleaching in general,it cause some sensitivity to the weak teeth as it already had Gum recission or thin in its consistency because of attrition.

you can use Flouride (Sodium Flouride 1.1%) Rinse or tooth paste for 1 month and the sensitivity will be reduced.(2times daily)

and take care if you have any gum recission to brush your teeth from the gum line to the tooth by vertical and cycle movementis to clean inside gum pocket and to make a massaging movement to the gum.

Thank you
Dr.Firas