My bahrain work visa rejected by immigration checks.

Dear All

Any one can giude me the expected reason of my visa rejection for post of Manager-construction in Bahrain.

My visa rejected from immigration bahrain & it is passed by LMRA,

The reason they mention that "Rejection menas replace this expat by another" But my comapny has again sent the querry to immigration about the exact reason.

My full name is Fida Hussain Khan Muhammad samo-From Pakistan.
Please note that LMRA have not rejected but immigration rejection.

Any one senior live in bahrain can tell me the expected reasom.

Hi Fidasamo ... Welcome to the Forum :)

Visa rejection reasons are very difficult to be predicted as its the sole responsibility of the Immigration Department.

I think your Employer who applied for the Visa has to investigate it further to know the real reasons for Visa rejection.

I don't think we can help you on that ... Sorry Mate :)

Regards,

Is it possible if some bahranian person can solve this problem on his relation in immigration.Is this normal?

Hi Fidasamo and welcome to the forum,

I suppose your NOC (Non Opposition Certificate) wasn't released. Adkan explanation is perfectly valid and sometimes, when there is a doubt, they just don't allow the immigrant to come.
As per my experience, it is always very difficult to know the exact reason, and even more difficult to change the decision.

Sorry for that...

Good luck anyway

Olivier

Who provide non oposition letter? & to whom?

please can you explain? in what condition they need NOC?
every time.

who provide NOC? BY ME?

bY Fida Hussain

lol not by you of course !

I don't exactly know who provides this certificate but I guess it's CID or something like that. That's the first step to get a visa, so it's before LMRA and at the beginning of the process.
It's requested for every migrant.

Regards

Olivier

Dear

But my company said that LMRA has cleared, have no objection, immigration has rejected after LRMA.

Refer following email reply of my comapny,

Dear Mr. Fida Hussain,

Your Visa application has been rejected from the Immigration Office and Not from LMRA. We are trying to get the actual reason of rejection. Most probably we will get the reason of rejection tomorrow as  Friday & Saturday is a Govt. Holiday  here.

Please advise?

Hi Fidasamo,

I double checked to make sure... LMRA comes first, then immigration.
From where I sit, the most obvious reason would be your name.

Cheers

Olivier

Sir Today I recieved good news from my Company said that Company representative went to LMRA/immigration office to ask the reason, they seen the case & said that Re-apply, Company said that they are reapplying hope soon they will get my visa.

Thanks All of you guided me.

I will let you know once recieve visa.

Fingers crossed ! ^^

:| The problem in ur name "HUSSAIN"
There is always a chance of rejection in first application to GDNPR ;) . If ur name contains : Ali,Hussain,Hassan,
I guess u r getting my point ..
Example: if your name contains Allah's name like"Ghulam rasool" or Rasul" ( you will not get SAUDI visa ):D

Fidasamo wrote:

Dear All

Any one can giude me the expected reason of my visa rejection for post of Manager-construction in Bahrain.

My visa rejected from immigration bahrain & it is passed by LMRA,

The reason they mention that "Rejection menas replace this expat by another" But my comapny has again sent the querry to immigration about the exact reason.

My full name is Fida Hussain Khan Muhammad samo-From Pakistan.
Please note that LMRA have not rejected but immigration rejection.

Any one senior live in bahrain can tell me the expected reasom.

:sick   A couple of years ago everything was fine ..

Dear Singh

YES, You are 100% right. Other my friends also defined the same story. But really this is a stupud reason og bahrain governmenet.

all expats goining in any country for earning thier family, not for politics.

so really surprising. My company tried three times. every time failed.

So by Grace of God I am now already got job in Astana-Kazakhstan.
I am enjoing with my new job.

Thanks all of you for your valuable reply & advice.

Fida Hussain

Hi, Fida :)

This is something which is very shocking,but i know why they r doing like this . :| ..
--

Fidasamo wrote:

Dear Singh

YES, You are 100% right. Other my friends also defined the same story. But really this is a stupud reason og bahrain governmenet.

all expats goining in any country for earning thier family, not for politics.

so really surprising. My company tried three times. every time failed.

So by Grace of God I am now already got job in Astana-Kazakhstan.
I am enjoing with my new job.

Thanks all of you for your valuable reply & advice.

Fida Hussain

I would like to know why the immigration cancelling work visa which
is passed by LMRA.
it is so difficult to know we are expat once we

cancelled our visa from one employer should not block the visa from

immigration. otherwise LMRA has to inform that your visa is not

valid or rejected by immigration.once we reached Bahrain airport

only we will come to know that immigration has rejected already.so

we must to come back our country, there is no any alternate

source??? can we know before we abroad the Bahrain??

If I understood you correctly, I don't think there is any way to find out the reason behind the rejection.

Dear
Sir
     My name is shahnaz khatoon.I am from india in kolkata.I have prblm that's,last time I was in bahrain.and I stay there 2month.so after I come back india.but when again try for bahrain visa.but there not given me visa..so can u tell me what is tha reason.why not give me visa.plsss sir help me.

your faith fully
                                             Shahnaz khatoon

Shahnaz khatoon wrote:

Dear
Sir
     My name is shahnaz khatoon.I am from india in kolkata.I have prblm that's,last time I was in bahrain.and I stay there 2month.so after I come back india.but when again try for bahrain visa.but there not given me visa..so can u tell me what is tha reason.why not give me visa.plsss sir help me.

your faith fully
                                             Shahnaz khatoon

I'm sorry you will have to speak to immigration and passports as we can only really guess as to why you were rejected. There may be numerous reasons. 1 being that the company who wants to employ you don't actually employ enough Bahrain people so all expats are rejected.

Usually you should ask your employer to find out why the application was rejected. Even if they can't you the exact reason, they may have some information regarding the possibilities. Us here in Expat-blog forum do not have access to any of the government records :)

Dear Venerated Olivier
Hope u will be fine by allah mighty. i am sonell from pakistan.i want to know one thing my visa application has been rejected thrice from lmra,my full name is sonell abid s/o abid hussain.my employer apply my visa as sales manager.before i was in uae 6 years 2 years in hong kong.but at the same time one person muhammad izrar s/o ibrar hussain get approved visa application.what is this doubl standard peoples.once get visa and once get rejection.
so please help me in this regards
thanks

Hello sonell and welcome to the forum,

There are many different reasons for rejection and your name is the least likely (but unfortunately still possible) reasons.

Unfortunately we at Expat-blog don't have access to this information, but if you've got rejected three times, surely Bahrain doesn't want you at this stage. I would just accept this fact and move on.

LMRA Vs Bahrain Immigration.

LMRA is where you submit your Work Permit (Work Visa) application,, online,, or a hard copy at the Customer Care Counter.

LMRA only validates or authenticates the documents, which are required for the visa application to get approved only, (documents submitted at LMRA, are... Work Contract, Passport Copies, Medical Certificates) etc.,

The LMRA then sends these documents to Bahrain Immigration, for the final approval and issuance of the Work Permit (Work Visa) as many say .. so Bahrain Immigration is the sole authoroity to approve or reject the Issuance of the Visa.

If approved, the visa can be printed after payment on LMRA web site..

I hope this will make things more clear to visa enquirers.

Sir my name is Rizwan Ali. my Bahrain visa rejected due to my last name ( Ali ) but actually i m Sunni. but Immigration think that i m shiya because of my last name .what can i do now to get a Bahrain Visa.Please Help me .

i am looking just police job.

s.rizwan wrote:

Sir my name is Rizwan Ali. my Bahrain visa rejected due to my last name ( Ali ) but actually i m Sunni. but Immigration think that i m shiya because of my last name .what can i do now to get a Bahrain Visa.Please Help me .

Visas get rejected for a number of reasons. Not just because of name. I know of a person whose name is Ali Hussain Mohammed and he got the visa without any problem. Maybe there are other reasons for your visa getting rejected. Either way, the forum members are not able to help out. You will have to work with the recruitment agency and government authorities to sort it out. Best wishes.

alihaider1992 wrote:

i am looking just police job.

Whilst we can provide advice, suggestions, and general settling down tips, the expat-blog members are not able to assist with this request unfortunately. Best wishes with your job search.

Sir i already check with the embassy nd also my sponsor told me bcoz of my last name (Ali) my visa application rejected.

This is the easiest reason someone can give. As I said there can be so many reasons. And there are a number of people named Ali who have got visas without problems. So I find it hard to believe your sources. But if your visa is getting rejected then it is unfortunate. Perhaps they just don't want you and are using this as an excuse. Maybe you could retry. Best wishes.

sir i'm haseeb abbas and my visa 3 to 4 times rejected from immigration could someone plz help me out???

we are all now they don't issue the visa of shia's community..but i'm sunni and my father name is objective??? someone had any opinion ??? plz guide me...

haseeb abbas wrote:

we are all now they don't issue the visa of shia's community..

Not true. I know so many who have successfully obtained visas and have travelled to and working in Bahrain.

There could be a number of reasons for your visa to get rejected. Only your employment agency or the authorities can explain. Usually its better to give up and try elsewhere if your visa applications are being rejected repeatedly.

i've been rejected since 2003...bcoz of my name... could u plz gave me ur contact no my brother wants to talk to u abt my case...plz leave the no i'll gave him and he consult to u for my visa rejection.....

haseeb abbas wrote:

i've been rejected since 2003...bcoz of my name... could u plz gave me ur contact no my brother wants to talk to u abt my case...plz leave the no i'll gave him and he consult to u for my visa rejection.....

I am not an authority for discussing this matter brother. I am just a mere participant in this forum and give my comments in an effort to share my experience with others. The party you should be speaking to to resolve your visa challenges is either the job agency or the immigration authorities. As a policy I do not share my contact information online. Feel free to post your questions here or PM. Many thanks for your understanding.

A personal observation, if your visa applications are being rejected since 2003, there must be some other reason. Perhaps there is somene with a name similar to yours who is on a local blacklist. This is purely my speculation. But as an advise, I would like to tell you the following: if your applications are being rejected for 10 years, you really should look at some other country to migrate to because clearly Bahrain does not seem to want to give you a visa.

Best wishes.

good day,, i just want to ask what are the possible reason for a family visa being rejected?  my father & my husband are currently working in Bahrain.. my father get a family visa for me..  i already submit my passport, birth cert & marriage cert. copies.. and all the names are correct in spelling.. do you think there's a future problem in my visa because my surname is not the same as my father?thanks & best regards :)

bellep08 wrote:

good day,, i just want to ask what are the possible reason for a family visa being rejected?  my father & my husband are currently working in Bahrain.. my father get a family visa for me..  i already submit my passport, birth cert & marriage cert. copies.. and all the names are correct in spelling.. do you think there's a future problem in my visa because my surname is not the same as my father?thanks & best regards :)

I believe that now you are married it is your husbands job to sponsor you

the problem is his salary is not covered for sponsoring me.. it should be 250 BD above right?

I think it's because your married and it's not your father's role to sponsor you.

Call immigration and explain the situation. Hopefully they will explain why it's been rejected

actually it's not yet rejected.. it still in process.. i'm just worried if it may have a problem in future for approving my visa..because of that reason.. do you think they will not consider it?

I don't think your visa will be rejected because of the difference in your last name. But you never know with immigration.

yes.. sometimes they just rejected it without any reason.. i hope my visa will not be rejected..