Document attestation process (family visas and how to apply visa)

adnanroy wrote:

Appriciated on your efforts for expats...

Dear ... my profession is "MASAED IDARE - Admin Assistant" which was recently changed, my old profession was "Fanni Takeef Tarkeeb - AC and Fridge Mech." please guide me how i can get perment family visa.. i have B.Com attested documents, some friends told me that if your profession changed recently so your are not eligable to get family visa at least 18 month must be finished with new profession.. "ALLAH KNOWS"

Please advise and guide me.

Regards
ADNAN

There is no time limit on application, even though at times this is given as a reason for rejection. Your chances lie in the application and try and see.

scxdcx

SR 2000

mzmughal wrote:

Hello Guys,
I am planning to bring my family on residential visa and i have 3 dependents, tell me how much i have to pay fee for Family Visa? 2000/6000 SR ? my both kids are below 3 Years.

Hello Friends,

Please help me in this .

I am basically a mechanical engineer but left that field and working as software Engineer in india.now i am in saudi on a mechanical engineer business visit visa and working as IT Consultant .My company is asking me to come on their rolls but they dont have mechanical engineer visa and they have only IT related Visa's .So please help me how i should proceeed..

FYI..I am about to complete PGDCA(Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) from OSMANIA UNIVERSITY  HYDERABAD , INDIA ..So is this PGDCA Certificate enough to get ME PERMANENT VISA with family status .

please reply ...Its Most URGENT

please adice me on urgent basis please

regards
SMF

Dear Basheer,

i am also a PGDCA(POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION) Diploma holder from OSMANIA UNIVERSITY , please share your mobile number , i need to talk to you regarding this , my number is 0537857455.

i am confused whether this PGDCA Certificate is valid for saudi attestation and can i bring my family or not ....

i am on a business visit visa in saudi ... please help me by providing your valuable guidence bhai... your number please

SMF

I have my Iqama and have received "Yellow Paper" for Visa for my wife and my daughter (16yr old). However, visa for my unmarried daughter (20yr old) and solely dependant on me, has been declined.

Is there an appeals process or any advise on what I can do to obtain a visa for my 20 yr old?

Thanks

i have apply for the family visit visa online and i got the form . i need to sign and get the company seal on it. to take the company seal it will take some days so now i need to know . withing how many days i need to submit the form to riyadh office( jawazadh). the online application is valid for how many days ?

waiting for a good reply

Assalam Walekum All, iam working as  Qs  But Aqama Profession is (Sabak AAM ) my Gross Salary is more than 5000 SAR & Iam Diploma in Civil Engineering SO Can I Apply For Permanent Family VIsa For My wife. Please Suggest Me

Dear sir
25 February 2014 17:09:14
Assalam Walekum All, iam working as  salesman But Profession is (sales helper) my Gross Salary is more than 1500SAR &  SO Can I Apply For Permanent Family VIsa For My wife. Please Suggest Me

Still i am here in my home country..march 13th i will be landing there...i will travel alone at the begging,from there i will apply to family visa for my wife and kid.so i need to know required documents i should bring from my home country...
please make it fast

Thank You
Inshard

DEAR HRGURU,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR FAMILY PERMANENT VISA IN MY COMPANY. AFTER 12 DAYS THEY ASKED ME THAT THEY ARE UNABLE TO GIVE YOU VISA DUE TO LOW SALARY. THEY ALSO SAID THAT YOU CAN PAY 7000SR AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU VISA.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO OVERRIDE THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE DONE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SAME LIKE DEGREE(BSc) ATTESTED & ARABIC, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ATTESTED, BIRTH CERTIF ATTESTED & ARABIC FROM MOFA, CULTURE, SAUDI CONSULATE FROM MY HOME COUNTRY.

PLS PLS PLS HELP ME. CAN I APPLY DIRECTLY BY EXPENDING MONEY TO MOFA.

Hello aleemiftikhar,

Welcome to Expat.com.

It would be great if you could avoid posting with caps lock on the forum please so as to ease the reading.

I also invite you to browse through the various posts on this discussion which can provide you with useful information.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

aleemiftikhar wrote:

DEAR HRGURU,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR FAMILY PERMANENT VISA IN MY COMPANY. AFTER 12 DAYS THEY ASKED ME THAT THEY ARE UNABLE TO GIVE YOU VISA DUE TO LOW SALARY. THEY ALSO SAID THAT YOU CAN PAY 7000SR AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU VISA.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO OVERRIDE THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE DONE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SAME LIKE DEGREE(BSc) ATTESTED & ARABIC, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ATTESTED, BIRTH CERTIF ATTESTED & ARABIC FROM MOFA, CULTURE, SAUDI CONSULATE FROM MY HOME COUNTRY.

PLS PLS PLS HELP ME. CAN I APPLY DIRECTLY BY EXPENDING MONEY TO MOFA.

MOFA does not accept money, its the people who work in istiqdam office who are corrupted and accepts bribes. You have applied in your company and how come your own company officials are asking money. If your salary is above SR.4000 and has a decent profession in iqama then your application need not be rejected if you have all other documents in order. You can apply directly with istiqdam office rather than going through your own people in the company.

another thing
my salary scale is like this
basic Salary - 2,400
Other Allowances - 1,600
Total = 4,000 SAR
Can i apply for family visa there?
please let me know

intarj wrote:

another thing
my salary scale is like this
basic Salary - 2,400
Other Allowances - 1,600
Total = 4,000 SAR
Can i apply for family visa there?
please let me know

You might get rejected as well. Not sure since different practices, try applying first.

Then without applying family visa can i apply for visit visa?

intarj wrote:

Then without applying family visa can i apply for visit visa?

Yes you can.

What is the procedure?

Hi with regards to the base salary and base salary+allowance..

When my husband was looking to apply for permanent visa, there was discrepancy over whether to write the base salary or the base+allowance salary.

My husband put down the base+allowance, eventhough at the time he was NOT receiving the allowance.

Then when the company official reviewed the application, he said that the MOFA may ask you for proof on your bank statement of your salary amount received.

So he said to put down the base salary, as that is what you are receiving at the moment..

To sum this up, basically if on your bank account you have been receiving base+allowance, then write this down on your application

If you are not yet receiving your allowance, then it MAY be better to just write your base salary figure.

I am not saying this is the ONLY solution, rather this was from my experience.

Hope this post helps.

Hi HR Guru,
I have a very important and urgent query.I live in Pakistan and I have a UK based bachelor degree (earned in Pakistan).I have a job offer from Saudi Arabia so I need to get my degree verified and attested ( equivalence is not an option) to fulfill the requirements of Saudi cultural mission and consulate for getting the work visa.Kindly let me know:

•    What are the requirements for Saudi cultural mission& Saudi embassy in this case (also specify which country will it be attested in)
•    I have got my degree attested from British council ( in Pakistan). What if I try get it done from foreign affairs (Pakistan) will that be enough for getting the work visa for me and later my family

oakbar wrote:

Hi HR Guru,
I have a very important and urgent query.I live in Pakistan and I have a UK based bachelor degree (earned in Pakistan).I have a job offer from Saudi Arabia so I need to get my degree verified and attested ( equivalence is not an option) to fulfill the requirements of Saudi cultural mission and consulate for getting the work visa.Kindly let me know:

•    What are the requirements for Saudi cultural mission& Saudi embassy in this case (also specify which country will it be attested in)
•    I have got my degree attested from British council ( in Pakistan). What if I try get it done from foreign affairs (Pakistan) will that be enough for getting the work visa for me and later my family

In usual cases where certificate needs to be attested the embassy will look if the university has attested this. In your case the best way is to check with any visa processing agent and he can guide you as to current requirements and time frame since some requirements has been changed recently. for eg: SEC demands engineering degrees to have min time of 5 yrs of study as  of now in ksa, meaning if you have less and go the visa and came here issuing an iqama will not be possible since SEC will refuse to give your registration.

Thanks GURU, Can you refer some really authentic agent for this...secondly also confirm if i send my degree to Saudi cultural mission along with the required documents (through gulfvisa.com ) would the cultural mission approve it after checking with my university or they will ask for FCO or Solicitor stamp etc before attesting it?

oakbar wrote:

Thanks GURU, Can you refer some really authentic agent for this...secondly also confirm if i send my degree to Saudi cultural mission along with the required documents (through gulfvisa.com ) would the cultural mission approve it after checking with my university or they will ask for FCO or Solicitor stamp etc before attesting it?

PM me and I will refer you someone.

salam to all my friends.how are you.i am engineer in saudi electric company.i am going on annual vacation now to pakistan.i want to bring my family to saudia on family visa or visit visa.i dont know what i do.what is procedure.please tell me in detail of requirments,dacuments which i do in pakistan in my annual vacation.please write me to my email [email protected]
abdul naseer khan

Dear All,

I have my educational documents attested from Saudi Embassy Islamabad. When I want to get it attested from MOFA, KSA, they are asking for Saudi Cultural office attestation stamp.

Saudi Cultural Office, Islamabad is not attesting 3 year Associate Engineer Diploma.
What is solution to this issue, there are many people who are suffering because of it.

Can you please provide guidance in this regards?

Dear Sir
   I am working in Suadi Arabia with Electrical Technician Visa. I have MCA/BCA degree which are rejected by Saudi. Now I have 12th Science Certificate.
  Can I apply Permanent Family Visa on Electrician Technician Visa with 12th attested Certificates. One of my friend with same condition applied 12th and living in Saudi from 5 years but he does not know current law.

Waiting for reply.
Thanks in advance

my husband will join a company in jeddah next month as an engineer. we have 3 small kids and it is very difficult for me to stay alone with them. can we come on visit visa and then change to family visa? if no, please let me know how long will it take to obtain permanent family visa there?his salary is 15000 SAR+ housing allowance

please send a reply asap.

Assalamo alaikum,

Dear brothers,

I went to Istiqdam office to apply for family visa with copies and originals of certificates alongwith application and salary certificate. All are OK. But he asked me to go to Wizarathul Kharajia to get stamp on the original degree. I went there and returned due to heavy rush. But InshaAllah I will go again. But please clarify my doubt. My degree does not have Saudi Culture Dept (in India) stamp. Will it be attested at the Wizarathul Kharajia?  If not what can I do? Thanks in advane. Zahid

Hello everyone,

I have an offer with MNC in KSA. I am married, and would want to bring my wife with me.  I guess my question is whether it is possible for us to apply together and enter KSA at the same time?

Thank you!

I was in Riyadh for past 6 years with my family.  We went on exit, i came back to KSA in new working visa which is eligible for family visa. My second kid was born in Riyadh only, I have both birth certificate issued by Ministry of Health and Indian Embassy for him. Previously i don't attested my marriage certificate and my elder son birth certificate. Kindly tell me whether attestation is must or not.

Hello every one . I have attested my all documents from saudi embassy and saudi culture. But i didnt attest my marriage certificate from saudi embassy. Istiqdam will accept my marriage certificate if i attest it from pakistan consulate jeddah or nadra section . Plz help me. Only this marriage certificate which i didnt attest makes me in trouble

make it get attested from some agent. it costs v less and can be done easily in half a day.. need no requirements too..

jkhan321 wrote:

Hello every one . I have attested my all documents from saudi embassy and saudi culture. But i didnt attest my marriage certificate from saudi embassy. Istiqdam will accept my marriage certificate if i attest it from pakistan consulate jeddah or nadra section . Plz help me. Only this marriage certificate which i didnt attest makes me in trouble

SALAM ALEKUM every one . I have attested my all documents from saudi embassy and saudi culture. But i didnt attest my marriage certificate from saudi embassy. Istiqdam will accept my marriage certificate if i attest it from pakistan consulate jeddah or nadra section . Any one guide me please.. and in my wife passport father name is mentioned not husband.

no they will not accept. also your name should be mentioned on passport. thats a must.attested degrees are a must too..

jkhan321 wrote:

SALAM ALEKUM every one . I have attested my all documents from saudi embassy and saudi culture. But i didnt attest my marriage certificate from saudi embassy. Istiqdam will accept my marriage certificate if i attest it from pakistan consulate jeddah or nadra section . Any one guide me please.. and in my wife passport father name is mentioned not husband.

Hi All,

I heard marriage certificate attestation is not required if

in my passport my wife name is appearing
in her passport my name is appearing.
i heard the above thru a agent, is it correct?

pls let me know

Regards,
SNM

nups

suresh_cma wrote:

Hi All,

I heard marriage certificate attestation is not required if

in my passport my wife name is appearing
in her passport my name is appearing.
i heard the above thru a agent, is it correct?

pls let me know

Regards,
SNM

Asalam Alaykum HRGuru and to everyone on this thread.

I have some few questions that I need help with, any helpful answer are appreaciated.

1. I am being offered a job in Riyadh as Head of the Pastry and Bakery Section and would like to know if it is possible to get my family with this line of work in my contract?

Note: honestly, I don't know what position will my employer put when they will make for me visa.

2. I don't have any diploma or degree as I got my position mainly based on my experience. Does one really needs to have a degree or deploma to apply for family visa?

3.  Will or can I bring my family with me same time I go there or they have to wait for me to apply for them (family visa) or is it possible for the company to apply for my family's visa while they are applying for my visa?

4.  I have a step daughter whom is with us here in UAE and I am the one supporting her since I and my wife got married way back 2008, how can we bring her with us?

Note: my wife was not married before therefor the Father's name was blank in the birth certificate and only my wife's name was indicated in the BC. Plus the father was never really on my step daughter's life ever since.  would there be any problem on that?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.

najem75 wrote:

Asalam Alaykum HRGuru and to everyone on this thread.

I have some few questions that I need help with, any helpful answer are appreaciated.

1. I am being offered a job in Riyadh as Head of the Pastry and Bakery Section and would like to know if it is possible to get my family with this line of work in my contract?

Note: honestly, I don't know what position will my employer put when they will make for me visa.

2. I don't have any diploma or degree as I got my position mainly based on my experience. Does one really needs to have a degree or deploma to apply for family visa?

3.  Will or can I bring my family with me same time I go there or they have to wait for me to apply for them (family visa) or is it possible for the company to apply for my family's visa while they are applying for my visa?

4.  I have a step daughter whom is with us here in UAE and I am the one supporting her since I and my wife got married way back 2008, how can we bring her with us?

Note: my wife was not married before therefor the Father's name was blank in the birth certificate and only my wife's name was indicated in the BC. Plus the father was never really on my step daughter's life ever since.  would there be any problem on that?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.

Depends on the profession you get in iqama and relevant education you can show that is recognized and will assist you with the visa process.

Yes , as detailed above.

No.Dependents mean only wife and kids and even when that is not clear in your case you cannot get father also on dependent visa. You might be able to bring them all on visit visas at some point of time though, even the profession you have in labor.

If you are the father now, you have the legal documentation to prove it , then yes she will be considered as your daughter and will be granted the visa , if you get the family visas.

Hi,
Basically Im a diploma holder , experienced and currently working in Jeddah. Am willing to bring my family in a permanent visa. Am I eligible ? My iqama status is electrical technician.Can anyone please clarify my concern.
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Kumar

Hi Naresh
How are you ? I am also planning to move to jeddah.
I am not aware of documents attestation process.

Thanks
CA Nishit Shah
M#91-7048463015