Document attestation process (family visas and how to apply visa)

Dear friend;
             If you are newly got job then you should have offer letter(contract letter) with you should be attested with chamber of commerce and Ministry of foreign affairs.But if you are already hav e been working here in saudi in any company then no need all these formalities...Only on a piece of paper company will provide you several details: name,passport number,Iqama number,profession etc..
With the attestation of Chamber of commerce...IT will be more than enough to attest your certificates...

smashfaque wrote:

plz help me

i have attested doc of original birthcerti and mairragecerti attest from audi embassy in home contry and MOFA

but araic traslational not attested by MOFA or saudi embassy

reply as soon as possible

regards
ashfaq shaikh

The translation need not be attested , if its done in KSA from an authorized center.

The office im working in.. when i asked for the salary letter to apply fr the visa permanent. My ffice is askn me the format i want the letter could you please tell me what this format is

rakraf wrote:

The office im working in.. when i asked for the salary letter to apply fr the visa permanent. My ffice is askn me the format i want the letter could you please tell me what this format is

Simple format, like any "To whom it may concern' letter type, mention your iqama no, nationality, profession as per iqama, gross monthly salary and from when you are working. These details would be more than enough.

I want to apply family Visa for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Abdul Mateen rehmat khan wrote:

I want to apply family Visa for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Good luck with your application, please be specific in the forum so that if you have any query others can respond to you.

I have applied visit visa. Now im trying for permanent visa will thy refuse permenant becsuse i have applied visit?

rakraf wrote:

I have applied visit visa. Now im trying for permanent visa will thy refuse permenant becsuse i have applied visit?

No.

No letter means no way to get your family.. As your sponsor letter show that you are working with him and in what designation..

HRGuru wrote:
smashfaque wrote:

plz help me

i have attested doc of original birthcerti and mairragecerti attest from audi embassy in home contry and MOFA

but araic traslational not attested by MOFA or saudi embassy

reply as soon as possible

regards
ashfaq shaikh

The translation need not be attested , if its done in KSA from an authorized center.

Where can you get the translation from?

Lot of centers in Hara and Malaz.... Hara one are bit cheaper

Hi

Re: Application for Dependant Visa

Once the UK Marriage and Degree Certificate have been attested by Saudi Cultural Attache and legalised by the Saudi Embassy in home country, BEFORE submitting to the isteqdam office, do the aforementioned stamped documents need some stamping from the Chamber of Commerce?

Regards

emeraldsaregreen wrote:

Hi

Re: Application for Dependant Visa

Once the UK Marriage and Degree Certificate have been attested by Saudi Cultural Attache and legalised by the Saudi Embassy in home country, BEFORE submitting to the isteqdam office, do the aforementioned stamped documents need some stamping from the Chamber of Commerce?

Regards

No need from COC.

Hi

Any idea what time the translation centre opens and closes?

Also, how quickly does it take to get the documents translated?

Thanks

emeraldsaregreen wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Most of them opens at 9 :00 and are open till 6 :00 pm. Authorized translations takes min two days or more depending upon the translator.

HRGuru wrote:
emeraldsaregreen wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Most of them opens at 9 :00 and are open till 6 :00 pm. Authorized translations takes min two days or more depending upon the translator.

Hi

Submitted after Dhuhr, (2nd prayer) translations completed and ready after Esha (5th prayer).. SAME DAY!
Cost 70 SAR for marriage certificate and degree certificate.

Hi there.

I'm from South Africa.
Will be working as a Supervisor at a new mining site in Jazan.
I do nit have a Diploma, our country issues Certificates.

How will this affect my application for family visa?
Thank you for your time

DanielPotgieter wrote:

Hi there.

I'm from South Africa.
Will be working as a Supervisor at a new mining site in Jazan.
I do nit have a Diploma, our country issues Certificates.

How will this affect my application for family visa?
Thank you for your time

Normally you need bachelors certificate, in your case - is your diploma attested from Saudi embassy from where you studied. if so then apply with that, to secure the visa and to make your case stronger what you can also do is try to get another letter or paper from ministry of higher education and then attest this Saudi embassy in the place where you did the course that its equivalent to a bachelors degree.

Dear Brothers,

I want to apply permanent family visa. My profession is COMPUTER PROGRAMMER. I have saudi attested certificates for 1. PGDCA ( POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, 1 YEAR ) and 2. M.SC ( MASTER OF SCIENCE, 2 YEARS).

My query is this one year PGDCA is enough or i can mention MSc degree also in the application form?

Assalamalaikum
My Iqama was Mechanike technician. This profession can I elgible for  permanent visa for my family to bring KSA.
Pls  suggest me asa soon as possible.

Hi mohammad sabir ahmed,

Welcome to Expat.com.

I invite you to browse through the different posts on this page and you will surely find some useful information.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

As i came to know that MOFA In Lahore Pakistan is not attesting the Mirrage certificates. Then how come we verify the mirrage certificates!! From saudi embassy or consulate!

Yes you can bring your family in KSA.

Assalam Alaikum.

I am working here in Saudi Arabia. I have applied the family visa for my wife. My documents has been rejected while validation of my certificate . But I have completed my engineering in Anna university affiliated college and it was attested by Saudi embassy (Certificate contains two kind of stamps). I don't know the reason why it was rejected. Then I have consult with some consultant here and they advised me to get one more attestation from Ministry of higher studies of KSA in India in order to get cultural stamp from MOFA. What is this attestations and how to obtain it. Please If any one can help me what are the documents required to do this?

meeran333 wrote:

Assalam Alaikum.

I am working here in Saudi Arabia. I have applied the family visa for my wife. My documents has been rejected while validation of my certificate . But I have completed my engineering in Anna university affiliated college and it was attested by Saudi embassy (Certificate contains two kind of stamps). I don't know the reason why it was rejected. Then I have consult with some consultant here and they advised me to get one more attestation from Ministry of higher studies of KSA in India in order to get cultural stamp from MOFA. What is this attestations and how to obtain it. Please If any one can help me what are the documents required to do this?

The normal route of attestation of any certificate is : university- higher education commission / ministry of higher education- foreign ministry of your country- saudi cultural attache - then saudi embassy

In your case since the certificate is probably missing the ministry of higher education it would have been considered as a fake one as of now. You can send your certificate to any agent in India and ask him to to get this done since all the rest attestations are done, it will be faster / easier.

Thanks for your information HRGuru.

Salam aleikum everyone...
My husband got a contract in Saudi Arabia and we want to join him (my son and I), Im living for now in Mexico (Im mexican :p) But our doubts are about how long could take this proccess, and what we have to do bcus my husband is not my son's father.
I really will apreciate your advices.
Thank you

Habiba13 wrote:

Salam aleikum everyone...
My husband got a contract in Saudi Arabia and we want to join him (my son and I), Im living for now in Mexico (Im mexican :p) But our doubts are about how long could take this proccess, and what we have to do bcus my husband is not my son's father.
I really will apreciate your advices.
Thank you

Walaikum salam

Let your husband apply for family visa in his company and he will get the visa for you and son, even if he is not the father and is now the guardian of your child.

I have confirmed with the consulatant in saudi that my certificate having two stamps from saudi counsulate (Before I am not aware what are these stamps.

Which are
1. Saudi Cultural
2. Suadi Embassy
All other stamps from Indain goverment is there such as University verification, Verified and authenticated from state goverment of tamilnadu secretary and ministry of external affair of India.

As per the consultant, I need to take one more stamp now a days that is ministry of highre education commision in order to get cultural stamps from MOFA.

Is it true? now this stamp is mandataory? Please answer if anyone knows.

meeran333 wrote:

I have confirmed with the consulatant in saudi that my certificate having two stamps from saudi counsulate (Before I am not aware what are these stamps.

Which are
1. Saudi Cultural
2. Suadi Embassy
All other stamps from Indain goverment is there such as University verification, Verified and authenticated from state goverment of tamilnadu secretary and ministry of external affair of India.

As per the consultant, I need to take one more stamp now a days that is ministry of highre education commision in order to get cultural stamps from MOFA.

Is it true? now this stamp is mandataory? Please answer if anyone knows.

Yes this is mandatory. Also from the foreign affairs ministry if you dont have that as well, as far as I know.

I am working as an ERP Consultant & I have a profession of Other engineering Technician and want to bring my family on permanent Visa, I have a degree of bachelor in arts and a few certifications in ERP from Microsoft, I also have CA foundation certificate. Please let me know whether any of my documents will be sufficient to bring my family on a permanent visa here in Saudi Arabia, Or suggest me the best profession applicable to my documents for which i can initiate profession change. Please help me for it I would be very much thankful to you! Anticipating your response.

shaheryarm wrote:

I am working as an ERP Consultant & I have a profession of Other engineering Technician and want to bring my family on permanent Visa, I have a degree of bachelor in arts and a few certifications in ERP from Microsoft, I also have CA foundation certificate. Please let me know whether any of my documents will be sufficient to bring my family on a permanent visa here in Saudi Arabia, Or suggest me the best profession applicable to my documents for which i can initiate profession change. Please help me for it I would be very much thankful to you! Anticipating your response.

Last update received is that Istiqdam has stopped giving family visas for professions of Technicians.  As always I dont believe it as it is. Your chances can be known only after application.

Sir,

I need to know the documents that will be required to be submitted for my application ! Are my education documents sufficient or do i need do change my profession for them, can you recommend a profession that is best suited to my documents for Family visa. Can you please help me in this.

HRGuru wrote:
shaheryarm wrote:

Last update received is that Istiqdam has stopped giving family visas for professions of Technicians.  As always I dont believe it as it is. Your chances can be known only after application.

Sir,

I need to know the documents that will be required to be submitted for my application ! Are my education documents sufficient or do i need do change my profession for them, can you recommend a profession that is best suited to my documents for Family visa. Can you please help me in this.

shaheryarm wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
shaheryarm wrote:

Sir,

You would need attested educational certificates, copy of passports, translated wedding certificates etc to apply for the family visa. And as for the profession it depends on your bachelors or recognized educational certificate that you hold.

Dear @HRGuru

i have attested all my documents from my home country and here in KSA and my application has been submitted in Istaqdam office on Thursday 2nd January 2014 by our company Mandob, but till now i didn't get any response from Istaqdam office

i want to know in how days Istaqdam office can give you confirmation letter for permanent visa ??

after that i have to submit all these documents to MOFA for final visa paper..

is there any possibility that after confirmation from istaqdam office MOFA can reject the visa ??

KK YASIR wrote:

Dear @HRGuru

i have attested all my documents from my home country and here in KSA and my application has been submitted in Istaqdam office on Thursday 2nd January 2014 by our company Mandob, but till now i didn't get any response from Istaqdam office

i want to know in how days Istaqdam office can give you confirmation letter for permanent visa ??

is there any possibility that after confirmation from istaqdam office MOFA can reject the visa ??

The process with MOFA and istiqdam is seperate and if you are applying through one then no need to go to the other again. In your case I am assuming that you are applying for family visa and you did this with istiqdam office. Usually this process if all documents in order takes about 2 weeks to get an answer from them. Your company mandoob since he applied can go there and follow up or you can go provided you are authorized from company or has identification letter with you, next week and will get the answer or visa (yellow slip) if ready.

Once you have the visa, you dont need to go to MOFA again, you just send the visa slip to your family and they get the visa endorsed in their passports and come to KSA.

HRGuru wrote:
KK YASIR wrote:

Dear @HRGuru

The process with MOFA and istiqdam is seperate and if you are applying through one then no need to go to the other again. In your case I am assuming that you are applying for family visa and you did this with istiqdam office. Usually this process if all documents in order takes about 2 weeks to get an answer from them. Your company mandoob since he applied can go there and follow up or you can go provided you are authorized from company or has identification letter with you, next week and will get the answer or visa (yellow slip) if ready.

Once you have the visa, you dont need to go to MOFA again, you just send the visa slip to your family and they get the visa endorsed in their passports and come to KSA.

Thanks brother for your kind suggestion i was bit confused about it and u made it clear..
Today i got Yellow paper ( Confirm visa) for my family.. is there any online facility to check it on MOFA or MOI site ??

KK YASIR wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
KK YASIR wrote:

Dear @HRGuru

Thanks brother for your kind suggestion i was bit confused about it and u made it clear..
Today i got Yellow paper ( Confirm visa) for my family.. is there any online facility to check it on MOFA or MOI site ??

I am not sure why or waht you want to check regarding the yellow paper with MOFA or MOI website. You might be able to if you give the proper info in the visa number and company / sponsor ID.

Appriciated on your efforts for expats...

Dear ... my profession is "MASAED IDARE - Admin Assistant" which was recently changed, my old profession was "Fanni Takeef Tarkeeb - AC and Fridge Mech." please guide me how i can get perment family visa.. i have B.Com attested documents, some friends told me that if your profession changed recently so your are not eligable to get family visa at least 18 month must be finished with new profession.. "ALLAH KNOWS"

Please advise and guide me.

Regards
ADNAN