Document attestation process (family visas and how to apply visa)

dear HRGuru
i got separated with my wife due to some unavoidable circumstances while my family was on exit=rentry visa and due to this family visa also got expired. How can i apply for new family visa for my new wife here... does jawazat issue another visa to me as i already hold expired family visa for my old wife..can i get another family visa easily and wat doc. i need to submit...plz let me know

thanks HRGuru.
You always know the details :)

You are welcome guys.:) glad to be of assistance.

Your info is very right.
only additional thing is now they also need the CR copy for the city you are working in
and Marriage certificate should be attested from MOFA as well

@Hammad Iqbal

1. What do you mean CR copy of the city you are working ?
2. You mean attestation from MOFA in India ? or KSA ?

Kindly clarify

CR copy from the city in KSA
Like i applied for visa in Jeddah but my head office is in Riyadh
So they asked me for Jeddah CR
Even though my head office physically is in Jeddah but it's registered in Riyadh
So if i would have applied in Riyadh then i wouldn't need CR copy but in Jeddah they asked for CR copy

Hope so i cleared my self. Still if you need any clarification fell free to contact

Best Regards
Hammad Iqbal
059 0655 862

Aslamuallikum to all,

I would like to know that now a days i am going to apply for Permanent Family Visa for my wife and son who is 7 months old. My profession on aqama is Computer (Funni). Can i get the permanent family visa of Saudi Arabia in this profession. I am currently working as an Accountant. But i would also like to tell you that i don't have any degrees here or in Pakistan because unfortunately i lost my degree and i don't have even copies. I also go back to with draw there copies but the Board didn't have it because 6 months ago there record burn by the students due to some of there degrees. I am very depress because i talk here for some of agents they demanded 20 thousand fees for this process. If any one can help me and guide me then kindly reply me. I do the MS office 2010 course complete of two months from Saudi Recognized Institute.(AL KHALEEJ Institute and Training) who are the partners of Microsoft. Can you tell me if i attested this certificate from here and then i can apply permanent family visa from here. And kindly tell me what's the documents required for my profession.

Waiting for your responses. Thanks :)

Hello All Salaam,

I work here in Dubai as IT Network administrator and I got a job offer from Saudi for the same position. my ITI Certificate (Electronics Mechanic-2years ) is attested for UAE Visa only. My question is with ITI certificate which profession can apply and is it possible to get permanent family visa with ITI certificate?
Awaiting your valuable feedback

Regards,

Faisal

C727F.
You will not get engineer visa on iti hence no permenent family visa

I want to know
I changed my profeesion from labour to travel agent and now its almost 6 months can i apply for permanent visa now. Or is it true that it should take one year for applying permanent visa.. pls help..

Dear All,

Salams.

my profession is General system analyst. I have B.com degree attested by Saudi Embassy in India and MOFA in saudi arabia.

I do have all required documents available with me like marriage certificate attested etc etc ..

Can I apply for family visa or any obstacles ???

Regards
Mohammad

You have good chances of getting the family visa @Coolbug.

Hello Sir,

my profession is in iqama is كاتب إدخال بيانات can you please tell me is it possible to bring my wife on residence visa on this profession.

Please let me know

Thank you

zameer2056 wrote:

Hello Sir,

my profession is in iqama is كاتب إدخال بيانات can you please tell me is it possible to bring my wife on residence visa on this profession.

Please let me know

Thank you

The profession in English is "Data Entry Clerk" and I don't think this profession can bring Family. You can try though since a lot of regulations are overlooked when it comes to issuing family visa. Try and you might get lucky.

Salam,
I am in dammam and want to move my family from islamabad to KSA,
My Family includes,
Mother,
Wife,
2 Daughters (Both under 4 years of age)

my questions are,
1. Can i bring my mother to KSA on family visa?
2. Whats are the documents which needs to be verified in Pakistan(I belive, Nikah nama(Marraige Certifictae), Form B issued by NADRA, but what documents required for mother????)
3. What is the fee for attestation for the above mentioned documents in Pakistan (Charged by Saudi Embassoy)
4. Where the visas would be stamped on the passports, (KSA or Islamabad)
5. How long does it usually takes in PAkistan to process all the documents?

6. Do i need to have the orignal documents in KSA to get the Family visa? (Nikah nama, Form B issued by the NADRA Etc.???)

Please do send me reply I am anxciously waiting for an update...
My id is
usmanjad(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks
+966 55 333 9152

Thanks A Lot Legend :)

usmanjad wrote:

Salam,
I am in dammam and want to move my family from islamabad to KSA,
My Family includes,
Mother,
Wife,
2 Daughters (Both under 4 years of age)

my questions are,
2. Whats are the documents which needs to be verified in Pakistan(I belive, Nikah nama(Marraige Certifictae), Form B issued by NADRA, but what documents required for mother????)
3. What is the fee for attestation for the above mentioned documents in Pakistan (Charged by Saudi Embassoy)

6. Do i need to have the orignal documents in KSA to get the Family visa? (Nikah nama, Form B issued by the NADRA Etc.???)

Please do send me reply I am anxciously waiting for an update...
My id is
usmanjad(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks
+966 55 333 9152

my questions are,

No, only you can have her here on visit visa. The family visa is possible but difficult, you need proof that you are sole supporter and recommendation from Emara or Amir's office.

For mother if visa is issued, only passport is enough.

No idea, sorry.

In Saudi Embassy from where visa has been issued. If to be issued from Islamabad then it will be from there. You can specify at the time of application.

min of 2 months

Originals you need here is nikah certificate, translated and attested from Saudi embassy and copy of every ones passport and your original education certificate also attested from Saudi Embassy.

I am in Dammam and want to bring my family here from islamabad.

can i call my mother on my family visa?

usmanjad wrote:

I am in Dammam and want to bring my family here from islamabad.

can i call my mother on my family visa?

No. Pls read the above post in full to get the answers.

Thanks Alot HR Guru for the prompt reply.

As you guided me that i can only call her on visit visa, since residence is difficult to obtain, then how much i have to spend in ksa on the visit visa and, what documents would be needed to process the visit visa for mother.

You expert advice is much awaited and appreciated.
Regards,
Usman

usmanjad wrote:

Thanks Alot HR Guru for the prompt reply.

As you guided me that i can only call her on visit visa, since residence is difficult to obtain, then how much i have to spend in ksa on the visit visa and, what documents would be needed to process the visit visa for mother.

You expert advice is much awaited and appreciated.
Regards,
Usman

To apply for the visit visa, visit MOFA site , fill in her details and yours as well and then apply, print out the application form and then get it attested from Chamber of commerce.  Full details on application process can be found in the forum if you do a search. Note that the application will be processed only after Hajj vacations.

Oh thank you so much, for such a agile response. just one thing, what is the cost of the visit visa.
Regards.

usmanjad wrote:

Oh thank you so much, for such a agile response. just one thing, what is the cost of the visit visa.
Regards.

There is no cost other than the chamber attestation fees of SR.25/-

thank you very much HR Guru. U've been really helpful.
Thanks

Below are prerequisites  and procedures which are required to obtain a Family Visa in Saudi Arabia. This process is divided many steps to make it clear and understandable. Before thinking or proceeding in to this you must be aware that you are required to have a Valid Saudi Iqama, a Suitable Technical Profession that is eligible for applying a family visa as per Saudi Arabian labor laws. If you are not sure your profession is suitable for a family visa you may ask your company's HR department, legal advisory or corporate representative.

.First Applying for the visa (being in Saudi Arabia) and Second is Applying for Visa Stamping from your Home Country.
Applying for Family Visa Pre-Requisites

Please gather these documents.

1) Copy of Your iqama.
   2)Copy of Your passport which includes information page, Visa page, Airport Entry Stamp page.
   3) Original Marriage certificate that is attested by Saudi Consulate in your home country and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your home country.
   4) Arabic Translation of Marriage Certificate from an approved Translation center located in Saudi Arabia.
   5) Graduation Degree or 3 Years Technical Diploma with attestation from Saudi Consulate in your home country and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your home country.
   6) Arabic Translation of Degree from an approved Translation center located in Saudi Arabia.

Procedure for applying Family Visa

1) Get a Letter from your employer which is describing your Profession and salary.
   2) Get a Visa Application form from HR Department of your company or nearest Istikdam Office or download it from Pro Saudi Blog, Fill the form in Arabic. Normally the Legal Advisor of your company should do this sort of stuff. (Get this form filled by any Arabic literate person).
   3) The Family Visa application form should be stamped/signed by your sponsor(kafeel,company) and you.
   4) Get these documents ( pre-requisites + Letter + Visa Application Form) and bind them in one file.
   5) Visit Nearest Istikdam office in your city and apply for the visa. Further information can be gathered from the office itself.
   6) Istikdam office clerk will issue you a Yellow paper which is actually a Family visa. If Istikdam office didn't issue in the first appearance, he may give you a later time to come and collect it.
    After Getting the Yellow paper you can start processing Family Visa from your home country through an agent.

And U have to Pay SR-2000 as government fee for family visa Before applying your form

hello sir

my profession on iqhama is ACCOUNTTANT. can i get family visa for saudiarab .now adays  very sticktly .

what is the conditions if it is new rules.

hotmailg wrote:

hello sir

my profession on iqhama is ACCOUNTTANT. can i get family visa for saudiarab .now adays  very sticktly .

what is the conditions if it is new rules.

Accountant is good profession you can get it, chances are good, however what was your profession when u entered kingdom ???

Visa issuing officer will try his best to find out some issue

better give a try

ishaq_1981 wrote:

Below are prerequisites  and procedures which are required to obtain a Family Visa in Saudi Arabia. This process is divided many steps to make it clear and understandable. Before thinking or proceeding in to this you must be aware that you are required to have a Valid Saudi Iqama, a Suitable Technical Profession that is eligible for applying a family visa as per Saudi Arabian labor laws. If you are not sure your profession is suitable for a family visa you may ask your company's HR department, legal advisory or corporate representative.

.First Applying for the visa (being in Saudi Arabia) and Second is Applying for Visa Stamping from your Home Country.
Applying for Family Visa Pre-Requisites

Please gather these documents.

1) Copy of Your iqama.
   2)Copy of Your passport which includes information page, Visa page, Airport Entry Stamp page.
   3) Original Marriage certificate that is attested by Saudi Consulate in your home country and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your home country.
   4) Arabic Translation of Marriage Certificate from an approved Translation center located in Saudi Arabia.
   5) Graduation Degree or 3 Years Technical Diploma with attestation from Saudi Consulate in your home country and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your home country.
   6) Arabic Translation of Degree from an approved Translation center located in Saudi Arabia.

Procedure for applying Family Visa

1) Get a Letter from your employer which is describing your Profession and salary.
   2) Get a Visa Application form from HR Department of your company or nearest Istikdam Office or download it from Pro Saudi Blog, Fill the form in Arabic. Normally the Legal Advisor of your company should do this sort of stuff. (Get this form filled by any Arabic literate person).
   3) The Family Visa application form should be stamped/signed by your sponsor(kafeel,company) and you.
   4) Get these documents ( pre-requisites + Letter + Visa Application Form) and bind them in one file.
   5) Visit Nearest Istikdam office in your city and apply for the visa. Further information can be gathered from the office itself.
   6) Istikdam office clerk will issue you a Yellow paper which is actually a Family visa. If Istikdam office didn't issue in the first appearance, he may give you a later time to come and collect it.
    After Getting the Yellow paper you can start processing Family Visa from your home country through an agent.

And U have to Pay SR-2000 as government fee for family visa Before applying your form

Family fee shall be paid in government bills , labour import --> then family visa.. no matter how big :) is your family , fee is 2000 SAR only

before it was general Electrician.now i am in makkah.iqhama made at
jeddah

every thing you mentioned is 100% OK
even i brought my family
followed the same procedure
only one addition that if your head office is in other city like Riyadh or Damam or anywhere other that the city you are living then you need a CR copy of your company headoffice
rest you metioned is 100% ok

thanks & regards
HAMMAD IQBAL

Hello

I have lost my Bachelors degree. I have my MBA degree from Uk. What are the procedures for attesting the certificate. Should i attest it from India or from London. Please help me as i am planning to bring my family.

For getting family visa, is it necessary medical in GCC approved hospital?

HRGuru wrote:

FAMILY VISA APPLICATION PROCESS :

Step 1. Application Form, Original Certificate attested by Saudi Embassy, Copy of passport of dependants, Marriage and Birth Certificate Copies, Translated versions in Arabic for all relevant documents

Step2. Attest application from COC
Step3. Pay money to Bank
Step4. Deliver application to MOI & await feedback
Step5. Fill online application with MOFA       
Step6. Attest application from COC
Step7. Deliver to MOFA, Receive application ref number
Step8. Check MOFA website for visa release 2-3 DAYS

Delivery of visa.

In addition,  medical for dependent s are necessary?

PJH wrote:

For getting family visa, is it necessary medical in GCC approved hospital?

Yes.

PJH wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

FAMILY VISA APPLICATION PROCESS :

Step 1. Application Form, Original Certificate attested by Saudi Embassy, Copy of passport of dependants, Marriage and Birth Certificate Copies, Translated versions in Arabic for all relevant documents

Step2. Attest application from COC
Step3. Pay money to Bank
Step4. Deliver application to MOI & await feedback
Step5. Fill online application with MOFA       
Step6. Attest application from COC
Step7. Deliver to MOFA, Receive application ref number
Step8. Check MOFA website for visa release 2-3 DAYS

Delivery of visa.

In addition,  medical for dependent s are necessary?

Yes if they are above the age of 2 as far as I remember.

Hi my friend, I already attested my degree certificate in UAE, but now iam working in saudi arabia computer technician, i have two childrens, how to bring my family hear, and i must attest saudi empassy otherwise no need to attest, please help me

nijar ahamed wrote:

Hi my friend, I already attested my degree certificate in UAE, but now iam working in saudi arabia computer technician, i have two childrens, how to bring my family hear, and i must attest saudi empassy otherwise no need to attest, please help me

Having a UAE attestation can only help but still attestation from Saudi Embassy from where you have completed your education is a must to get family visa.

Why is it that the office is askn some format to give salary letter

rakraf wrote:

Why is it that the office is askn some format to give salary letter

which office and for what purpose ? could you be more specific in your queries ?

plz help me

i have attested doc of original birthcerti and mairragecerti attest from audi embassy in home contry and MOFA

but araic traslational not attested by MOFA or saudi embassy

reply as soon as possible

regards
ashfaq shaikh