Document attestation process (family visas and how to apply visa)

aggregate wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Its a trick question :D:D sort of bu the answer is also hazy on this my friend. The reason is since you already got the visa based on the current attestations it has to be presumed that the family visa application also will get processed under normal cases. But if they refuse then you need to follow the process with HEC as you mentioned.

Thank you very much ! But why can't it all be just clear cut? :( Why go through it all once again when one originally got Visa through the exact same process? Its not like qualifications are gonna run away after getting the visa... 

Anyway, do you know if it necessary to have a formal 'Degree'/Equivalency certificate for family visa status or can professional qualifications (like British CA) work for Family visa purposes (just like it worked for me, for the original professional visa)?

Well welcome to KSA and if it was all clear cut we wouldn't have needed this forum.

Ideally the family visa needed to have a professional certification or a min of bachelors but these days I have heard that the requirements are relaxed a bit and they might approve with other certifications as well.

HI all
My profession in iqama is Operations Analyst
which documents needs to attest from Saudi embassy
Please guide me on this
I will be very thank ful to all of you.

zameer2056 wrote:

HI all
I want to apply family visa.
Please guide me on this

HI all
Please guide me on this

zameer2056 wrote:

HI all
Please guide me on this

What is the bachelors degree that you hold, what ever it is you need to get it attested from the saudi embassy in the country the certificate is issued. Only the certificate attestation is required as the first stage.

Thanks for your reply

I have B.com degree

can you please tell me for my profession this is enough?

please suggest me.

zameer2056 wrote:

Thanks for your reply

I have B.com degree

can you please tell me for my profession this is enough?

please suggest me.

Get your certificate attested first and then apply for the family the visa. The profession you have now allows family visa.

Thanks
do we need a company letter for attesting certificates in india
if any what is the format of that letter can you please suggest me on this.
Thanks

zameer2056 wrote:

Thanks
do we need a company letter for attesting certificates in india
if any what is the format of that letter can you please suggest me on this.
Thanks

You need a letter that should be attested by COC and MOFA. I have heard that MOFA is not attesting any more so you can have a letter addressed to Saudi Consulate and attested from COC only, also have along with this letter a copy of your offer letter and employment contract (contract should be attested from COC and MOFA- which they do)

in my iqama my profession is operations analyst but in my offer letter my designation is different. is it compulsory to attest contract from COC and MOFA
pls advise me on this

zameer2056 wrote:

in my iqama my profession is operations analyst but in my offer letter my designation is different. is it compulsory to attest contract from COC and MOFA
pls advise me on this

The letters and contract that is going to be issued should reflect the same title as per the iqama.

Im a travel consultant n my profession in iqama lso same.. i do not have a degree i have diploma can i apply for permanent family visa

rakraf wrote:

Im a travel consultant n my profession in iqama lso same.. i do not have a degree i have diploma can i apply for permanent family visa

Could you get the diploma attested from Saudi embassy , if so you can .

I recently got my proffesion changed from labour to this catergory. Will this be a problem in applying permanent visa.. because some1 told only after one year i can apply is it true please help.

rakraf wrote:

I recently got my proffesion changed from labour to this catergory. Will this be a problem in applying permanent visa.. because some1 told only after one year i can apply is it true please help.

You can apply before, no issues. Try applying and see.

Assalam U Alaikum

I am working as a Computer Programmer. I now want to apply for my family. Just need to ask a few things:

1. My Degree has all attestations from home country but now I came to know that I have to attest it again from Kharjiya, here in Saudi Arab. They will verify the attestation of Saudi Embassy on my degree. Is it true?

2. While applied for my own visa, the Saudi Embassy (Islamabad) kept my Arabic translation of degree. I just have the copy of same. Do I have to arrange another translation from here.

3. Arabic translations of marriage certificate and childrens' birth certificates are been attested from MOFA (home) and Saudi Embassy both (they merged copy of original certificate and Arabic translation and then attested in middle). Do I still need original certificates with me?

4. In application form do I have to fill NAMES in ENGLISH? if yes then rest of information including other information of my family like gender, relation etc will be filled in Arabic?

Hope to have an early reply as I need to apply immediately before Ramzan.

Allah Hafiz

Best Regards
Zeeshan

mzeezee wrote:

Assalam U Alaikum

I am working as a Computer Programmer. I now want to apply for my family. Just need to ask a few things:

1. My Degree has all attestations from home country but now I came to know that I have to attest it again from Kharjiya, here in Saudi Arab. They will verify the attestation of Saudi Embassy on my degree. Is it true?

2. While applied for my own visa, the Saudi Embassy (Islamabad) kept my Arabic translation of degree. I just have the copy of same. Do I have to arrange another translation from here.

3. Arabic translations of marriage certificate and childrens' birth certificates are been attested from MOFA (home) and Saudi Embassy both (they merged copy of original certificate and Arabic translation and then attested in middle). Do I still need original certificates with me?

4. In application form do I have to fill NAMES in ENGLISH? if yes then rest of information including other information of my family like gender, relation etc will be filled in Arabic?

Hope to have an early reply as I need to apply immediately before Ramzan.

Allah Hafiz

Best Regards
Zeeshan

Walaikum salam,

Please find below answers to your queries:

Not that I know of, once attested by saudi embassy in your home country there is no re - verification at MOFA again.

For the time being copy can be enough, if they demand an original translation you can always get it done here in KSA.

You can submit your application with the copies, but if they ask for it you should have the originals ready, hence better to have the originals with you as well.

Better to fill all information in Arabic, there are people outside istakdam office who will fill the application for you in Arabic for a nominal fee.

Assalam U Alaikum

Thanks for your reply brother;

1. I met a friend yesterday who recently applied for family visa and the staff objected only for the verification of degree from Kharjiya. My friend told me that its now mandatory so I think I should better attest it?

2. Yes I do have copy, so lets take a chance :)

3. Well I don't have originals for now so I am thinking to apply and if they ll ask for originals then I ll ask home to send same.

4. The same friend adviced me to fill names in English and rest of the form in Arabic as they will put the same name in Visa.

I will apply in a few days Inshallah, just pray for me.

Allah Hafiz

mzeezee wrote:

Assalam U Alaikum

Thanks for your reply brother;

1. I met a friend yesterday who recently applied for family visa and the staff objected only for the verification of degree from Kharjiya. My friend told me that its now mandatory so I think I should better attest it?

2. Yes I do have copy, so lets take a chance :)

3. Well I don't have originals for now so I am thinking to apply and if they ll ask for originals then I ll ask home to send same.

4. The same friend adviced me to fill names in English and rest of the form in Arabic as they will put the same name in Visa.

I will apply in a few days Inshallah, just pray for me.

Allah Hafiz

Good luck, hope all works out well for you, Insha Allah.

Aslamoalekum

This is Aleem.

Dear Sir, I am in Riyadh, Saudia Arabia. I am going to take transfer from my kafeel to current employer. I am offered a job Store Keeper in a warehouse. I have to bring my family here from Pakistan.

I have done MCS(Computer Science), B.Sc(Economics), DAE(Mech), Inter Science and Matric. Can you tell me which degree is suitable for me to present as evidence and matching from my profession?

Aleem

aleemir wrote:

Aslamoalekum

This is Aleem.

Dear Sir, I am in Riyadh, Saudia Arabia. I am going to take transfer from my kafeel to current employer. I am offered a job Store Keeper in a warehouse. I have to bring my family here from Pakistan.

I have done MCS(Computer Science), B.Sc(Economics), DAE(Mech), Inter Science and Matric. Can you tell me which degree is suitable for me to present as evidence and matching from my profession?

Aleem

Walaikum salam,

You need to get your bachelors certificate attested from Saudi embassy in Pakistan and this certificate is suitable.

Dear Sir,

Thankyou very much for prompt reply. I have already attested it from (HEC, higher Education comission), (MOF, Ministry of foreign Affairs),(Ministry of Education),

but attestation from Saudi consulate, they required any evidence (like letter from company or company contract original) which prove that I am employee in Saudia then they will attest my degree otherwise not acceptable. Can you please let me know that this is true or not?

Thanks & Regards
Aleem

aleemir wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thankyou very much for prompt reply. I have already attested it from (HEC, higher Education comission), (MOF, Ministry of foreign Affairs),(Ministry of Education),

but attestation from Saudi consulate, they required any evidence (like letter from company or company contract original) which prove that I am employee in Saudia then they will attest my degree otherwise not acceptable. Can you please let me know that this is true or not?

Thanks & Regards
Aleem

Yes it is true, you either need a letter from your company or the offer letter and contract with visa title can also be used to get this attested from Saudi embassy.

Dear Sir,

With thanks for your response, please also let me know that;

1. Can Store keeper bring family permanently here in saudia?

OR is there any other way to bring them here. My salary will be near around 4500. Please let me know how quickly I can bring them here?

Thanks & Regards,

Aleem

aleemir wrote:

Dear Sir,

With thanks for your response, please also let me know that;

1. Can Store keeper bring family permanently here in saudia?

OR is there any other way to bring them here. My salary will be near around 4500. Please let me know how quickly I can bring them here?

Thanks & Regards,

Aleem

There are people in this profession who has brought their families here. You need to get your certificates attested and first apply for the visa and see, since I am not sure under the recent changes in rules across KSA, if there has been any significant change in some practices.

Dear Sir,

Thankyou very much for your valuable information. I am now satisfied. I will be in contact for future queries.

Thanks & Regards,

Aleem

Dear , can i apply for family VISA from this professional إدارة مساعد .. ?
if yes , what kind of  documents i need ?
How can i Apply step by step ?

Ajmal-H-F wrote:

Dear , can i apply for family VISA from this professional إدارة مساعد .. ?
if yes , what kind of  documents i need ?
How can i Apply step by step ?

Admin Asst, yes possible, as for requirements try searching the forum using the custom google search above and you can get more details.

Thanks for your information..

Dear HR Guru,

Is this a new procedure for permanent family visa because previously we just need to go to Istekdaam office and the visa will be issued then and there.
Pls confirm
Thanks in advance

Omer

omerbindas wrote:

Dear HR Guru,

Is this a new procedure for permanent family visa because previously we just need to go to Istekdaam office and the visa will be issued then and there.
Pls confirm
Thanks in advance

Omer

Can you please specify the question / area / procedure you are referring to above since there are a lot of threads that are answered above by me and difficult to pin point as to what you are asking.

Dear HR Guru,

I heard that for the family visa MOFA is checking previous profession and they are rejecting because its not valid for previous profession.
is that correct because my previous profession is labor but I changed to Operation analyst.
can I get permanent visa
please advise me on this
thank you.

zameer2056 wrote:

Dear HR Guru,

I heard that for the family visa MOFA is checking previous profession and they are rejecting because its not valid for previous profession.
is that correct because my previous profession is labor but I changed to Operation analyst.
can I get permanent visa
please advise me on this
thank you.

There are cases I have heard that MOFA was rejecting applications from people who has changed the profession from Labor to others. There were also reports from people that they got processed even after the profession change. Yet another report I heard even in this forum is to wait for at least 6 months and then apply.

If you ask me a legal or proper process perspective there is nothing like the above, they should issue the visa without any delay or rejection. But since in KSA nothing is per say going accordingly and things are done at the whim of officers sitting at the counters in these places, I suggest you try and then see.

dear admin
i got separated with my wife due to some unavoidable circumstances while my family was on exit=rentry visa and due to this family visa also got expired. How can i apply for new family visa for my new wife here... does jawazat issue another visa to me as i already hold expired family visa for my old wife..can i get another family visa easily and wat doc. i need to submit...plz let me know

@thread starter/HR Guru,

1.I have got Nikah-Nama when i got married, and then i had been to court and got that translated in English, Is that the marriage certificate ? or something else.

2. I got this Court translated document, attested by DC in State, Home Dept in State and then i plan to get it attested from MOFA  ( All Home Country). Is it ok?

3. I would like to know, the translation in arabic document which you have mentioned, Do i have to do translation  in Home Country(India) or here in KSA.? Do i have to again do the attestation of it from DC+HomeDept+MOFA ( India).?

4. If the translation has to be done in KSA, Do i need to show them the marriage certificate ( which i have got in Pt 1) already attested by MOFA+Saudi Embassy ( INDIA).

Thanks for your time.

yousf84 wrote:

@thread starter/HR Guru,

1.I have got Nikah-Nama when i got married, and then i had been to court and got that translated in English, Is that the marriage certificate ? or something else.

Yes this is considered as the marriage certificate.

2. I got this Court translated document, attested by DC in State, Home Dept in State and then i plan to get it attested from MOFA  ( All Home Country). Is it ok?

Yes.

3. I would like to know, the translation in arabic document which you have mentioned, Do i have to do translation  in Home Country(India) or here in KSA.? Do i have to again do the attestation of it from DC+HomeDept+MOFA ( India).?

Any place would be fine as long as its from authorized translator.

4. If the translation has to be done in KSA, Do i need to show them the marriage certificate ( which i have got in Pt 1) already attested by MOFA+Saudi Embassy ( INDIA).

If you are applying then its better to give the original with the attestation for translation.

Thanks for your time.

Hi HR Guru,

I am Project Engineer as per my IQAMA working here.

Recently I applied for my family visa and it is rejected. My company said, it is due to my B-Tech (Pass)degree. Whereas I got visa on the same degree. Now my B-Tech (Hons) degree could not be attested from Saudi Culture in Pakistan, due to my surename in my passport.

Is there any alternative route of attestation which is acceptable to ISTIKDAM for visa application. And could you tell me if the same documents are required for family's visit visa?

Please respond.

@HRGuru,
Thanks for you response.

1. In regards to Pt 3, it's not clear .After i do the translation of marriage certificate (say in KSA), do i have to again get the translation certificate attested from anywhere ( india or ksa)?

yousf84 wrote:

@HRGuru,
Thanks for you response.

1. In regards to Pt 3, it's not clear .After i do the translation of marriage certificate (say in KSA), do i have to again get the translation certificate attested from anywhere ( india or ksa)?

If the original certificate is attested and then you are translating this after, there is no need to attest / certify the translation again.

aan120 wrote:

Hi HR Guru,

I am Project Engineer as per my IQAMA working here.

Recently I applied for my family visa and it is rejected. My company said, it is due to my B-Tech (Pass)degree. Whereas I got visa on the same degree. Now my B-Tech (Hons) degree could not be attested from Saudi Culture in Pakistan, due to my surename in my passport.

Is there any alternative route of attestation which is acceptable to ISTIKDAM for visa application. And could you tell me if the same documents are required for family's visit visa?

Please respond.

Unfortunately there is no other way of attestation. Your name as per your passport will appear (more or less ) in iqama and if all the documents that you have are not in similar name , I suggest you change it so that the certificates can be attested. An attested certificate is a must to get the family visa.